Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him (63672 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Shuoooo.... Impossicant... maka why... cheesy cheesy..

When something tieya you.... no go get choice...

Inside life.... hmmmmmm!!
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by wunmi590(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
cool
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Mikelarteta(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
If not for Jonathan, Nigerians wouldn’t be in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by McGg: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Waiting for those that will say it's a photoshop
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Fmghewzy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=bigdammyj post=91951627]President it not using face mask
Face mask is not for everyone,yyou can't expect people with asthma or other health related issue to use it all the time, since his counterpart are using it,he is safe
Not everything needs serious learning,so things are meant to be known with just common sense
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by doncholino(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Presido no get facemask?
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by techmo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin

Politician

Aba Kyari and Fani Kayode are friends

Issa Funtua and Ben Bruce are friends

Now Buhari and Jonathan are all in our face showing they bare no grudges

Lazy youths it's time to have sense

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by semyman: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Any GEJ supporter that thinks a different person is in Aso Rock such person is the world record holder for cluelessness

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by micflo28(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
A wise leader will include Jonathan to his cabal expecially as things are getting tough due to covid-19. You need Jonathan to stir Nigeria out of the woods.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by josephevergreen(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
is our president above the virus or how cuz am not understanding
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by tunary(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Elder0001:
I wonder who'll bow for who among both of them...
Jonathan bows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by flyingpig: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
This kind thing go pain Omenka grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
micflo28:
A wise leader will include Jonathan to his cabal expecially as things are getting tough due to covid-19. You need Jonathan to stir Nigeria out of the woods.
But he Jonathan didn’t stir Nigeria out of the woods when he was the President, to the level that we experienced massive looting grin, what does that tell you?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by nauto: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Akmike1983: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Seriously Jonathan is d most gud hearted politician Nigeria ve

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Karlifate: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
The line which started in 1987
Chai! After 33 years.

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by wink2015(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
TINUBU will certainly feel hurt and pained by this honour given to Jonathan.

The man described as CLUELESS by his detractors.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by fredoooooo: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dogo n daura .. bless your good heart sir ... Baba Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Pusyiter(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
You have a point but I do not completely agree.
''Nothing moves until someone moves it''
Nobody in leadership seems to be interested to move Nigeria forward simply because we see Nigeria as a Cow who should be milked to death.
The problem is the system and structure and the solution is me and you

OUTLAWwizard:
Can Nigeria be great again?

To the skeptics, the answer may be too simplistic but it will surprise you to know that we're not the only country that has ever come to this level of rot - for want of a better world.
I can not readily tell you the stories of countries such as France, England, even the United States (you can read up on them) but the truth is that where there is a will, there will always be a way.

LIKE if you believe in Nigeria's greatness, SHARE if you think otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by sagacioustony: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Have you asked oga Jonathan if the gallant man he met is the real Buhari or Jubri.
You can see how politics have reduced us to world embarrassment just for hatred and emotional politics.
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by OUTLAWwizard: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pusyiter:
You have a point but I do not completely agree.
''Nothing moves until someone moves it''
Nobody in leadership seems to be interested to move Nigeria forward simply because we see Nigeria as a Cow who should be milked to death.
The problem is the system and structure and the solution is me and you

Hmm
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by pacificom: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
chiboyo:
Jonathan, a man of peace, a man who has known unprecedented "Goodluck"!

Unlike the the current occupant who is always "shocked" at everything happening...

You are very right, he is truly a corrupt man of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by ospido: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mikelarteta:
If not for Jonathan, Nigerians wouldn’t be in this mess.

If not for Jonathan Nigeria may have ceased to exist.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by boss221: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
I love ex president with passion... I will always support your move.. Thank you sir.. Learn to appreciate good things
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Chinoval: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:

To the skeptics, the answer may be too simplistic but it will surprise you to know that we're not the only country that has ever come to this level of rot - for want of a better world.
I can not readily tell you the stories of countries such as France, England, even the United States (you can read up on them) but the truth is that where there is a will, there will always be a way.

Was Nigeria ever great?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by dview001(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jonathan looks more of a president than Buhari undecided
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by boss221: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

But he Jonathan didn’t stir Nigeria out of the woods when he was the President, to the level that we experienced massive looting grin, what does that tell you?
Kolo
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by hardbody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chirowman:
good but is like president Buhari hate face mask like I do ,I can't even breath wearing that mask kilode with covid19.�

I do not mean you bro, but dead men can't die again. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Horbar1: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Goodluck my man.

We sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by Cocobongo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:

You see, people like you are going to live long Godswilling. I like people who are optimistic about the future and are willing to be part of the change unlike others waiting for Jesus to come.
God will bless you with your heart desires to make this change IJN. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him by ada9ja(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
i expect Jonathan to know thats not Buhari but Jubril....ohhhhh......Igbos are i speaking your minds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.