Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Just Launched!!! BAKIFY Mobile App That Allows You To Request The Nearest Truck - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Just Launched!!! BAKIFY Mobile App That Allows You To Request The Nearest Truck (499 Views)

I Just Launched A Website Like Nairaland For African Youths / Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se / I Built An Application That Allows You Marry Your Celebrity Crush Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Launched!!! BAKIFY Mobile App That Allows You To Request The Nearest Truck by bet9ja(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
BAKIFY is a Mobile app that allows user to Request Bakkie, Box Truck and Towing Van.

Driver and User app can be downloaded through https://bakify.co.za

My contact: www.olumide.co.za

All feedback are welcome.
Re: Just Launched!!! BAKIFY Mobile App That Allows You To Request The Nearest Truck by Akhirastriver(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
nice one bro ,I want to be like u o

1 Like

Re: Just Launched!!! BAKIFY Mobile App That Allows You To Request The Nearest Truck by myles16(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
bet9ja:
BAKIFY is a Mobile app that allows user to Request Bakkie, Box Truck and Towing Van.

Driver and User app can be downloaded through www.bakify.co.za

All feedback are welcome.

Screenshot here please
Re: Just Launched!!! BAKIFY Mobile App That Allows You To Request The Nearest Truck by bet9ja(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
myles16:

Screenshot here please
Available

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Codeigniter – Why Codeigniter Is Not Dead? / Find A Quick Way To Launch An Opencart Mobile App / Google Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.