Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death (24224 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by stephanie11: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has issued a condolence message over the demise of Popular Businessman and Ally to President Buhari, Ismaila Isa Funtua.

Below is a statement sent to POLITICS NIGERIA on Tuesday signed by Tinubu's Spokesman, Tunde Rahman;

"The passing of elder-statesman, nationalist newspaper publisher and prominent businessman, Mallam Ismaila Isa Funtua, is a saddening national loss. He was a rare individual of immense talents, abilities and generosity."

"We spoke but two days before, as we often do. He spoke vibrantly, with his trademark logic and deep knowledge. We ended our conversation agreeing to resume soon again. There was no indication that this would be our last talk. I had the distinct honour of knowing this man for many years. Mallam Funtua loved our nation with uncompromising passion having served Nigeria with dedication and commitment at different times in many important capacities."

"He wanted the best for the country and its people and worked diligently in his private capacity to advance the course of Nigeria."

"As a long-time friend, associate and in-law of President Muhammadu Buhari, he served as a strong buttress of support for the president and for his progressive administration."

"I commiserate with President Buhari at this time for we have suffered the loss of another person of great intellect and extraordinary character. Our national family mourns deeply because of this unexpected departure, May Allah give our President the added strength and grace to overcome this loss. I mourn with the immediate and extended Funtua family who have lost a father, patriarch and much more."

"My condolences to Governor Aminu Bello Waziri of Katsina State and the Funtua Community.
We have lost too many outstanding Nigerians in such a short time. We cannot question why for the will of Almighty Allah is sovereign and supreme."

"Yet, we must dedicate ourselves to continue and to finish the work started by these excellent souls. We must carry on so that we lend even greater meaning to the lives they lived. I ask Almighty Allah to accept the soul of Mallam Funtua and admit him to Aljanna Firdaus. May Allah in His munificence also grant his family and all those he left behind the inner fortitude, peace and dedication to continue after him."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-we-spoke-two-days-before-tinubu-reacts-to-isa-funtuas-sudden-death/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by malele(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reactor tinubu, the god of the Yoruba’s , watch how this will reach front page because tinubu Dey am

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Zabilon007(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Death is only the beginning.... Rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by blackboy2star(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Awon chemical aiyee... They react to anything...

Jagaban of Nigeria lol

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by money121(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by celeiyke: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
I also called him 7 hours to his death. He was a great man that swore that he never wanted the South East to produce a president.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Righteousness89(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
stephanie11:

We spoke but two days before, as we often do. He spoke vibrantly, with his trademark logic and deep knowledge. We ended our conversation agreeing to resume soon again. There was no indication that this would be our last talk

This is The Mystery of Life!

Mr. Death does not give Indication or Information or Phone call that he is Coming...

We are only Privileged by God Almighty to know the day we come into the World... As for the day we Depart, it is not in our Hands..

Anybody Can be taken away at anytime and anywhere!

It is Appointed unto Man to die Once, after that, The Judgement...

There is Life, There is Death!
There is Heaven , There is Hell!

It's all in our Hands to Choose What we want and where we wanna spend our Eternity!

Salvation is the Greatest Gift on Earth yet it is Free of Charge! JESUS Has Paid it all!

See our Signature or talk to us if you See the Neef to Surrender to JESUS

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by friday2011(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
With all this high profile deaths especially in the corridors of power, I just hope our leaders and politicians will have a rethink and stop embezzling money at the slightest opportunity.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
May his soul RIP amen

$$$ on my signature

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by WandaNara: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jagaban of Looters.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Boye33: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Kenny242(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
see my sigy
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Mraphel: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
celeiyke:
I also called him 7 hours to his death. He was a great man that swore that he never wanted the South East to produce a president.
cool
PDP has made it clear and concise. One of d founding principle is that Igbo man will not be given the ticket for at least 150 years.

Y'all can keep supporting Atiku

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by stonemasonn: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Em! Who benefits from all these deaths?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by EagleNest(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
What a year?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by free2ryhme: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by mamaafrik(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Spirit of Death miss firing his canon since 1960,pesin wey suppose died is not dying.

Someone need to die away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by KingOfTheSouthS: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Maxymilliano(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
"We spoke but two days before, as we often do

Suddenly almost everyone spoke with Ismaila Funtua before he passed away

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by 9jatriot(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Whoever writes this man's speech writes well.
Anyone here who is able to write like this should mention me and link me to samples.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by winkmart: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Mraphel: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
malele:
Reactor tinubu, the god of the Yoruba’s , watch how this will reach front page because tinubu Dey am
god of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by CHANNELSTV202: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu take it easy
Abba kyari now Isa all within few months

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by wink2015(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
NUCLEAR REACTOR !

Make them dey reactor like no man 's business !

But when poor man in the street NO SEE FOOD IT nobody dey react !

When jobless youth are roaming the street they feel unconcerned.

They even throway face and zoom pass you with their illgotten landcruiser jeep.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Emmacolinho(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Significant Goliath's are falling! What's going on in this country?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by salbis(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
The APC national leader has spoken. The cards once held close to chest will soon be dropped on the table, as the coast is getting clearer.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by chiemmanuel(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pretending as if he is shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by hammer3: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Declares Dec 25, 26, Jan 1 As Public Holidays / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.