Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death (24246 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by EdmundChidera(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
I can, lets talk
9jatriot:
Whoever writes this man's speech writes well.
Anyone here who is able to write like this should mention me and link me to samples.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by celeiyke: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:

Do you know the reason you keep repeating insults like low IQ and 16 is cos you are pained with the gospel truth

Agbor is Ibo land, same as Warri , Anioma , ikwere ... Leaders of this lands have serially denounced you Ibo, even Ogwashi.. but keep decieving your self

How come you can't mention any concessioned road in southwest? While I made it clear to you Second Niger Bridge is a PPP project

Did your Minority leaders Abi Ibo leaders also get you any project in all this loans new or old loans

I am sorry I can't dignify you with any response. Go back, sit down and do your research. Don't come on social media ranting with no facts and sounding like a broken record
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by sunnyphem(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
let's give our lives to Jesus before it is late!
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by adelaja70(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
BonPatrick:
Tinubu is the most useless man ever in APC
Just like your father...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by PiggyvestMoney: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
The Governor is Aminu Bello Masari, not Waziri Op take note.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by PiggyvestMoney: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin cheesy
BonPatrick:
Tinubu is the most useless man ever in APC
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Ninobraw(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is The Mystery of Life!

Mr. Death does not give Indication or Information or Phone call that he is Coming...

We are only Privileged by God Almighty to know the day we come into the World... As for the day we Depart, it is not in our Hands..

Anybody Can be taken away at anytime and anywhere!

It is Appointed unto Man to die Once, after that, The Judgement...

There is Life, There is Death!
There is Heaven , There is Hell!

It's all in our Hands to Choose What we want and where we wanna spend our Eternity!

Salvation is the Greatest Gift on Earth yet it is Free of Charge! JESUS Has Paid it all!

See our Signature or talk to us if you See the Neef to Surrender to JESUS

who did Jesus paid it to
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Ninobraw(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
friday2011:
With all this high profile deaths especially in the corridors of power, I just hope our leaders and politicians will have a rethink and stop embezzling money at the slightest opportunity.

I believe you re not talking to Nigeria politicians, people that will even steal in spirit world

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Olatemiseeni24: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Rest in peace IIF
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by domopps(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
tropaz:
Today, I saw a man of the Nigeria army
Applying 1st aid to the leg of an injured motor mechanic at gate area Ibadan. Sadly, I'm not a social media person but I need this picture to go viral as a motivation to other men in uniform.

Thank you pls

And one almost killed his father's age mate in Abia state today .....hmmmm

Cheers
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by akinlaso(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
I write just about the same, and you can give me a piece to write about as a sample.
9jatriot:
Whoever writes this man's speech writes well.
Anyone here who is able to write like this should mention me and link me to samples.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Jostoman: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
malele:
Reactor tinubu, the god of the Yoruba’s , watch how this will reach front page because tinubu Dey am
as if Tinubu is not alive when they kill that young pilot called arotile, but look at him now he is all over the internet now because of issa funtua.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by Mubiola360: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
friday2011:
With all this high profile deaths especially in the corridors of power, I just hope our leaders and politicians will have a rethink and stop embezzling money at the slightest opportunity.
Rethink you say? some are using the death of their colleagues to make headline so as to gain relevance for 2023.
This is Nigeria, a business entity and not a country.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by malele(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Jostoman:
as if Tinubu is not alive when they kill that young pilot called arotile, but look at him now he is all over the internet now because of issa funtua.

He wants to be president.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death by lagosrd: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Even if they never spoke , they will still say we just finish speaking....exactly what happens when you die. So mind tour life and behave yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.