Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nothing Wrong If My Husband Cheats On Me – Popular Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Wrong If My Husband Cheats On Me – Popular Singer (265 Views)

Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong If My Husband Cheats On Me – Popular Singer by pdunamis20: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay sees nothing wrong with married men having side chics and wouldn’t mind her husband having one.

According to her, she would be cool if her future husband has an affair outside their marriage provided he is cheating on her with one woman. All that matters to her is that he doesn’t tell her about the lady.

Read more at https://pdunamis.com/nothing-wrong-if-my-husband-cheats-on-me-popular-singer/

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Vs Odumeje Who Get The Swag?..(video) / You Can't Escape Having At Least One Of These Kind Of Friends / Megan The Stallion Responds To Draya Michelle Concerning Shooting Incidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.