Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination (5413 Views)

Supreme Court Faults INEC For Partisan Role In Election Petition Cases / Identical Twins Threaten To Sue INEC Over Mass ‘disenfranchisement’ / UPN Pays N1M To INEC For Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by misterh(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
If it's true that the members of his household numbers 5000, then a separate DDC machine should be allocated to him. LOL
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by favouredjb(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
It must be 500
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by kross01(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
[quote][/quote] wakima Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination
« #20 on: Today at 07:25:01 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the police should arrest him for telling people lies. he does not have 86 wives. it is propaganda. police should arrests him now. this is why we have problem. nigerian tell lies instead of facing the truth. Jonathan should order for this man arrest. He is making up the story.

If we want to solve our ptoblem we do the rightthing.

in case u've neva heard of dat man u ask questions nd dnt just allow ur digits type anything dat comes 2 ur damn skull. d man 1nce had a clash with d traditional sharia system of his town when he was asked to divorce some of his wives nd to live wit only 4. ask questions if u dnt knw
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by naijasing(f): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
funny 1 local govt lol,
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by Fearcom(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
That man should be given a Lifetime Human Productivity Award grin grin
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
It is very possible for one family to have 5,000 members, if d guy has like fifty sons, calculate each son;s wife, maybe some went on to be like their father and married four wives or more, plus the children, cousins, nephews, in-laws, the man is the only person who understands the saying 'go into the world and multiply' smiley
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by Becomrichn: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
kano state.

Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by Becomrichn: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
the man look like he is telling the truth. he is speaking yoruba. yoruba people are allowed to marry as many wives as possible in nigeria.

he as not broke any law under nigeria law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwM1ncuYAAg
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by babaowo: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2011
lol hope they have change theirs nationalty to kano kingdom
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by Muza(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2011
this man stays in Niger not kano
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by CGKing(m): 2:02am On Feb 08, 2011
lol! Da mob! y u dey go court now? U for just vex go start ur own country.
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On Feb 08, 2011
Fear.com:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by ddcmachine: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2011
@safarigirl, what is the age of his eldest child?
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by agitator: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2011
Crap country with charge and bail lawyers who don't know shyte. His story has not stated how inec discriminated against him.
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by ARareGem(f): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2011
Chai! This man should seriously consider starting his own country.
I can just see it-THE MASABA KINGDOM- <drum rolls>
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by mecylee(f): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2011
pls pass me the quliquli this is Yoruba movie any way those 500 members of his family are they healthy or unhealthy people how come that they are overpowered by just 10 people in fact i de laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2011
must av been a mistake. he meant 500
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by naijaking1: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2011
mecylee:

pls pass me the quliquli this is Yoruba movie any way those 500 members of his family are they healthy or unhealthy people how come that they are overpowered by just 10 people in fact i de laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are suspecting what I'm suspecting
Incest doesn't produce very healthy offsprings grin
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by coolpapa: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
i heard about masaba's family 6 years ago. I think the thugs obstruction should be related to political stractagy to cripple masaba's family from making it big with one of the political lord's who had his plans with the masaba's family. well, they will be rewarded in the court provided they have a good lawyer.
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by 1money: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
This man is already a state.
As for INEC he should have reported earlier.
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by TewMuch: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
The man is a smart money man. He knows what all these women need is a husband that will give them children. Yoruba women are hustlers and will work to provide for him. Imagine him collecting N100 everyday per woman? That is N8600. Or N100 per family member? N50000 a day. shocked
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by MMM2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
i think dat man should round up de number of his wives to 100.
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by coolpapa: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
1money:

This man is already a state.
As for INEC he should have reported earlier.

You are right but i would like you to look at it the other way round. he claimed to must have reported the case before closure. if he had taken up the case earlier than now, the INEC will make provision for him and this family members to partake in the voter registration exercise and the matter would have ended there. whereby the voters registration exercise has been concluded, he could remand for compensation from the police, INEC and even sentence those thugs if properly identified
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by buttercop(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
I am really shocked at pple here. i can't bliv many of u haven't heard or seen the man several times. the man has been featured on NTA news line several times. his house is very big and heard he kills about 10 cows or so per day. his children make up whole classes in their school ( i don't mean 1 or 2). He was in a clash with sharia sometime ago like someone earlier said, that was also in the news. they said he had to live with only 4 wives but he refused. i think they threatened to banish him from Niger state then. it's possible he has up to 500 family members. his wives families her his too and his sons that have wives and their children included.

some posts were really funny though. A LGA? that's a winner.
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by Hoodrat(m): 2:57am On Feb 09, 2011
lipsrsealed This na Return of Abraham father of many sons grin cheesy
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by Ecash1: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2011
I am surprised that the community of 5000 can not handle 10 thugs squarely,His community vote is to be highly coveted especially for councilors of his ward and Chairman of the local government,who knows whether that is why they are preventing his people from registering ?. grin

Beside he should sue the police and not INEC.
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by FFA: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2011
dis man should be enjoying federal allocation, lol, 86 wives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how many children
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by bkrealqty: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2011
:o86 wifes, 5,000 family members.
This one is more than LG. smiley smiley smiley Nna men@$%& may b the man started fucking in his 1yr on earth. But he 2 tight. o boy keep it up probably b4 ur burial, u will av double of ur family members and that will make ur much crowd. they will not even need to invite anybody to the funeral. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by bkrealqty: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2011
Fear.com:

abi, he realy need 2 live more than methusalah. i support ur idea
Re: Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination by playboy19(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
People, i have been sitting here trying to picture how he would have named all the children. I bet they will have like 35 Abubakar juniors, 14 Babangidas, 21 Jubrils, 87 Hauwas, 31 Samiras and so on, and all the children in the house must always be walking around the house with their name tag to their shirt everyday in order for one to remember the other's name

Like, Samira 14, please come help me with milking this cow, Okay Abubakar 31.

Jubril 12, where are you? I am here Hauwa 61.

Oh you what's that your name, let me see your chest, Oh okay Jamal, how are you this morning grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Infact, if the man is rich, some other children in the community will be impersonating his children to claim money from him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue / Just In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another SS Wannabe / More Photos As President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.