Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue (5410 Views)

Troops Kill 42 Boko Haram, Rescue 80 Women, Children In Gangere / Nigerian Troops Arrest More Food Suppliers To Boko Haram, Rescue Victims. Photos / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by manlawal(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2015
The Nigerian military announcement brings
the number of hostages rescued this week to
more than 677.
However, some of the women shot back at
their rescuers, a military spokesman said,
indicating that some might now identify with
Boko Haram after months of captivity and
forced marriages.
It also remains unclear if they had joined Boko
Haram willingly, or are related to the terrorists.
The military has destroyed 13 groups
belonging to the Islamist insurgents in the
area.
The terrorists, with connections to the so-
called Islamic State, kidnapped more than 200
girls from a school in Chibok in April 2014,
sparking an internet campaign to set them
free.
It is not known if any of those rescued are
from this group.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by delishpot: 10:03am On May 03, 2015
Hiaaannn!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by DaBullIT(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2015
677 people have been rescued

Half of which i am sure will suffer from post traumatic distress order

over 300 damaged minds

and the world only knew about 270 school girls

How many more are there that haven't been discovered , how many dead

I said Boko haram will gain forces through donation (Father gave his son to them ) or through coersion or through hate for the government , I am sure its not easy to control 667 adults if the gun totting terrorists aren't up to 1000

Last week they said 2000 terrorists marched on to a village in maiduguri or so to fight soldiers off

When that number gets to 7000 or more , there's no stopping sharia or an all out war

and all of this would have been prevented if clueless was clue-full

Upon the whole he's now hoarding petroleum

Awon werey Oloshi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by mperoakeem(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2015
Over 677 and the chiboks girls are yet to be identified... There's Godu ooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Nobody: 10:20am On May 03, 2015
Hmm, it means those girls have turned terrorist o
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by SkyBlue1: 10:23am On May 03, 2015
jcmaiah:

You don't know what they have been through. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Nobody: 10:36am On May 03, 2015
Source pls
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2015
And who told you they wanted to be rescued?

The day you guys realize that Boko Haram is a product of an intolerant bigotted Northern Muslim society the day you will understand that Islamic supremacist ideology is wide spread in the north.

I can tell you with full confidence that there is hardly a northern muslim who is not sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause! Virtually all Muslims support ISIS which they see as fullfilment of Islamic prophecy partening to the end times and establishment of a dominant global Islamic Caliphate! What is the difference between Boko Haram and ISIS? None.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 10:46am On May 03, 2015
jcmaiah:

This is no stockholm syndrome.

Apart from the phantom Christian Chibok girls any other woman or girl in Boko Haram's nest was born a muslim and raised a fanatic.

It seems you think Islamic Fanatism is limited to only the male breed sporting an unkempt lice infested beard.

Google Khadija Dare a Nigerian Born Yoruba British citizen who is the poster girl for ISIS female recruitment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2015
SkyBlue1:

A christian girl will never become radicalized rather she will either find a way to flee her abductors or will rather die than to renounce her faith

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by emiye(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2015
indoctrination and Stockholm syndrome might have set in.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by chemmerfrank(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2015
Make them shoot back too na.. No time again ohh!
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by emiye(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

This is no stockholm syndrome.

Apart from the phantom Christian Chibok girls any other woman or girl in Boko Haram's nest was born a muslim and raised a fanatic.

It seems you think Islamic Fanatism is limited to only the male breed sporting an unkempt lice infested beard.

Google Khadija Dare a Nigerian Born Yoruba British citizen who is the poster girl for ISIS female recruitment
you are writing gibberish! more than half of the chibok girls are christains

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2015
Just because they are girls, you want to rescue them?
If it were boys you would label them boko and shoot them.
Gender Discrimination

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

The day you guys realize that Boko Haram is a product of an intolerant bigotted Northern Muslim society the day you will understand that Islamic supremacist ideology is wide spread in the north.

I can tell you with full confidence that there is hardly a northern muslim who is not sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause! Virtually all Muslims support ISIS which they see as fullfilment of Islamic prophecy partening to the end times and establishment of a dominant global Islamic Caliphate! What is the difference between Boko Haram and ISIS? None.

virtually all muslims supports isis. Shoro niyen? If u no sabi wetin u go talk abeg laylow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by ramdris(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2015
Why are boys not been rescued na? I recall BH were kidnapping more boys then. I hope our gallant forces are not killing those innocent lads as BH members?

Also, judging from the number of rescued victims, how were they been fed n sheltered during captivity?
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by fr3do(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2015
Kweke!
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 10:59am On May 03, 2015
And what makes you think these girls where abducted in the first place?

Every day at the height of this Boko lunacy hundreds of northern muslims volunteered to join Boko Haram. How did you think the group's strenght swelled to at least 50,000? Was it through forced conscriptions? Also, what makes you think islamic radicalization is limited to only the male specie sporting a lice infested beard?
There are radical female muslims also and they also freely volunteered their jihadi services to the group as well.
Stop seeing this lunacy as restricted to only the male dredges of northern society.
It is a fact that as you go up the social ladder in the north , islamic radicalization increases. See Sanusi, Abdullmutallab and Justice Waise Son who has since joined ISIS.

Boko Haram cuts accross every segment and demograph of northern muslim society!

These women are hard core radicals from birth!

emiye:
indoctrination and Stockholm syndrome might have set in.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by derrick333(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2015
SkyBlue1:

That is ehnn,they need 2b rehabilitate o
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 11:00am On May 03, 2015
emiye:
you are writing gibberish! more than half of the chibok girls are christains

And you lack comprehension skills

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 11:05am On May 03, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
virtually all muslims supports isis. Shoro niyen? If u no sabi wetin u go talk abeg laylow

Your prophet declared the biggest hypocrites as those that don't support Jihad.

As long as it involves killin, r@ping, pillaging and stealing from "Kafurs" by Moslems then you as a Moslem are mandatted to show your full support to the Muhajadeens.

FACT!
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 11:10am On May 03, 2015
[size=18pt]At the end of the day even Shekau will claim he too was a victim and was forecfully conscripted into Boko Haram

Don't believe the lie!

Buhari has won! The north has finally gotten power! This is just another sham to rehabilitate and compensate Boko Fighters.

Don't be suprised if Mohamdu Buhari rolls out a rehabilitation program sourced from oil revenue to compensate his militia[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by emiye(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
And what makes you think these girls where abducted in the first place?

Every day at the height of this Boko lunacy hundreds of northern muslims volunteered to join Boko Haram. How did you think the group's strenght swelled to at least 50,000? Was it through forced conscriptions? Also, what makes you think islamic radicalization is limited to only the male specie sporting a lice infested beard?
There are radical female muslims also and they also freely volunteered their jihadi services to the group as well.
Stop seeing this lunacy as restricted to only the male dredges of northern society.
It is a fact that as you go up the social ladder in the north , islamic radicalization increases. See Sanusi, Abdullmutallab and Justice Waise Son who has since joined ISIS.

Boko Haram cuts accross every segment and demograph of northern muslim society!

These women are hard core radicals from birth!

suicide bomb blasts have also killed phantom Muslims right? when you strive to make analysis like this you must suppress your hate and religious sentiments, otherwise you understand the problem wrongly and propose a wrong solution. The book haram menace festered because people with your kind of thoughts were the one advicing the president/ c in c.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 11:24am On May 03, 2015
emiye:
suicide bomb blasts have also killed phantom Muslims right? when you strive to make analysis like this you must suppress your hate and religious sentiments, otherwise you understand the problem wrongly and propose a wrong solution. The book haram menace festered because people with your kind of thoughts where the one advicing the president/ c in c.

Muslim fanatics have no problem blowing themselves up in front of a shiite mosque in down town Baghdad.

After killing and driving of all "kafurs" they in their blood lust to satify their demonic deity allah turned upon themselves.

Don't blame my views but rather condemn your fellow lunatic brethrens barbaric actions!

If moslems like you focused on the problem and not on our views then maybe this lunacy would have been checked. But no, you rather fight and insult those who rightfully see your religion as fundamentally violent!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by dokyOloye: 11:32am On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

I agree wt U on d sympathy of Northern muslims to Boko haram but U shld note that most of d kidnapped Chibok girls are Christians.
Chibok,Gwoza,Biu etc are predominantly Christian towns.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 11:40am On May 03, 2015
Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while.  Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."  

This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2015
dokyOloye:
I agree wt U on d sympathy of Northern muslims to Boko haram but U shld note that most of d kidnapped Chibok girls are Christians.
Chibok,Gwoza,Biu etc are predominantly Christian towns.

I did not doubt that. I even refrenced the fact that Chibok girls where mainly christians in a follow up post here.

But what I refuse to believe is that other moslem women and girls in Boko Haram captivity are victims and as such innocent.

Remember the initial sect headed by Yusuf offered communual living where sect members lived with their families secluded from society.

They merely relocated to Sambisa forest!
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by emiye(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Muslim fanatics have no problem blowing themselves up in front of a shiite mosque in down town Baghdad.

After killing and driving of all "kafurs" they in their blood lust to satify their demonic deity allah turned upon themselves.

Don't blame my views but rather condemn your fellow lunatic brethrens barbaric actions!

If moslems like you focused on the problem and not on our views then maybe this lunacy would have been checked. But no, you rather fight and insult those who rightfully see your religion as fundamentally violent!
So far, where did you gather that I am a Muslim?
your religious hate and sentiments has prevented you from thinking straight, you claimed the rescued were not kidnapped, but in your warped logic, you fail to realise that many a times suspected BH or suicide bombers have been lynched by the populace, the over 1 million displaced are also boko haram sympathisers right? so far, of the 15,000 killed courtesy BH, more than 80% are Muslims. BTW, girl, I am a Christian. I repeat your perspective of the problem will be wrong, if you wear a religious hate lens .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Darejyde(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
I dont understand why nobody celebrates the release of female captives of boko haram are the not human beings are the not females all the keep shouting is chibok gurls, Nigerians and their follow follow with so much hipocrisy... All those who used the chibok gurls as campaign strategy politically God go punish una angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 12:06pm On May 03, 2015
Sharrap!

Your taqiyya is weak

You are a muslim and an a boko apologist and that makes you a fanatical moslem
emiye:
So far, where did you gather that I am a Muslim?
your religious hate and sentiments has prevented you from thinking straight, you claimed the rescued where not kidnapped, but in your warped logic, you fail to realise that many a times suspected BH or suicide bombers have been lynched by the populace, the over 1 million displaced are also boko haram sympathisers right? so far, of the 15,000 killed courtesy BH, more than 80% are Muslims. BTW, girl, I am a Christian. I repeat your perspective of the problem will be wrong, if you wear a religious hate lens .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by BlackTechnology: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
677 people have been rescued

Half of which i am sure will suffer from post traumatic distress order

over 300 damaged minds

and the world only knew about 270 school girls

How many more are there that haven't been discovered , how many dead

I said Boko haram will gain forces through donation (Father gave his son to them ) or through coersion or through hate for the government , I am sure its not easy to control 667 adults if the gun totting terrorists aren't up to 1000

Last week they said 2000 terrorists marched on to a village in maiduguri or so to fight soldiers off

When that number gets to 7000 or more , there's no stopping sharia or an all out war

and all of this would have been prevented if clueless was clue-full

Upon the whole he's now hoarding petroleum

Awon werey Oloshi

Is the oil yours

Tell Baba One Chance to get his groundnut oil exportation ready
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by DaBullIT(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Is the oil yours

Tell Baba One Chance to get his groundnut oil exportation ready

Since you don dey quote me , you never make small sense before, I dey complain of fuel scarcity after talks on rescued girls , for your drooling mind i don dey claim right to oil ? why one person , one family go dey cause 150 million Nigerians headache because them loose election

Alayee'baje

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Caged Obasanjo, Tinubu & Atiku / We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate / Photos: Newly Constructed Roads In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.