Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation (786 Views)

Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi / Dr Mary Iji Dies In Cross River / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by Ashleyeniwin(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
ONDO APC PRIMARY: GOV. AKEREDOLU MEETS OKE, KEKEMEKE, IJI , SEEKS RECONCILIATION

Barely 24 Hours after his victory at the 2020 Governorship Primary Election of the All Progressives Congress, Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu Aketi, SAN, on Tuesday paid an unscheduled visit to residence of Ambassador Sola Iji, Chief Olusola Alexander Oke, SAN and also met with Hon. D. I Kekemeke at his office.

The Governor was accompanied by the Chairman of the APC , Engr. Ade Adetimehin, Secretary to the state Government (SSG) Hon Temitayo Tukana Oluwatuyi and Chief of staff, Chief Gbenga Ale.

Governor Akeredolu had declared in his acceptance speech that he will soon commence the process of reconciliation to heal all perceived wounds.

The Governor said there was a need for him to engage and talk to the aspirants so that they can all work together for the success of the APC in the October 10 governorship election.

Arakunrin Akeredolu noted that Ambassador Iji was the first person among the other aspirants to call and congratulate him on the outcome of the primary election.

Arakunrin Akeredolu said:" I must put it to notice that my brother here was the first person to call me and congratulate me. He didn't even know that I was coming. As you know he was once our chairman, he's a party person to the core."

After a closed door meeting with Hon. Kekemeke, Governor Akeredolu said they had discussions about the party and not individual, stressing that Ondo State must remain an APC state.

He said:"As you know D. I and I are colleagues. We are not only colleagues but brothers. We have spoken frankly, he was Frank. We have started talking, we are talking about our party not about individual. We have had very robust and Frank discussions on how to move our party forward and work together. Ondo state must remain APC state. "

Ambassador Iji said the people should expect consistency from him, adding that during his campaigns he had made it known that he has nothing against the governor.

"Expect consistency from us. When I was campaigning I said I had nothing against his Excellency. I has contested with him and I see his victory as victory for our party. Whoever the PDP picks, we will beat them silly. " Iji said.

Kekemeke said he was surprised to see the leader of the party and Governor of the state, describing the visit as a pleasant surprise.

"Like the Governor said, we have spoken very frankly and I'm happy that he tolerated my frankness. I have said I will work with him. I shall not be going to any party or court. I will work hard to see that Ondo remains an APC state. "

Olabode Richard Olatunde
Special Assistant to the Governor (New Media)
July 21, 2020.

� Nguher Gabrielle Zaki

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by CilicMarin: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
IPOB miscreants won't be happy with this wonderful news..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by SLAP44: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Our inlaw is making waves grin

The zom*ie above will not sleep well this night if he remembers that an IPOB lady is going to enjoy the victory in far away Ondo grin
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by mrvitalis(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
CilicMarin:
IPOB miscreants won't be happy with this wonderful news..
Which people wanted him out before ?

Is it not u yorubas ? Claiming igbos dominate his government

Now u are projecting your image on igbos like u people always do

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by Baawaa(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Akeredolu in total control of ondo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by deboysben(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

that transgendered is confuse.

Giving himself false hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by SLAP44: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

He couldn't control his sifia pains grin
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by Roundpeg: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by helinues: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oke, customer daada ni
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by CilicMarin: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbos don't like anything APC....if they rejected Hope Uzodinma , Ngige etc...Who is Aketi?

IPOB is a militant arm of the PDP...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by mrvitalis(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
CilicMarin:

Igbos don't like anything APC....if they rejected Hope Uzodinma , Ngige etc...Who is Aketi?

IPOB is a militant arm of the PDP...
Your village people voted the 3 APC senators in igbo land and the over 12 reps ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by CilicMarin: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Your village people voted the 3 APC senators in igbo land and the over 12 reps ?

It was no longer a "rigged" election?

Get off my Mention...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by mrvitalis(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
CilicMarin:

It was no longer a "rigged" election?

Get off my Mention...
Shut up your mouth hope rigged his way oriji kalu your next presidential candidate was voted him

Now get lost

1 Like

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by johnmartus(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
They shouldn't give room for reconciliation. Akeredolu not deserve second term.
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by adekolaelect(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
johnmartus:
kill yourselves agent of destructions

Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by Ashleyeniwin(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
johnmartus:
in what way please
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by PIMPAR: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by Ashleyeniwin(f): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
adekolaelect:
kill yourselves agent of destructions
set awon enemie of progress
Re: Ondo Apc Primary: Gov. Akeredolu Meets Oke, Kekemeke, Iji , Seeks Reconciliation by nairavsdollars(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kekemeke looks like he wants to cry

(1) (Reply)

History Of Ibadan Part 1: How Ibadan Was Before It Was Founded Before It Was Fo / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House / 13 Power Plants Shut, Discos Reject 8,733.39MW In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.