Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) (2016 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Godfullsam:

Is osibanjo the defence minister?

Is osibanjo the buratai?

Is osibanjo the commisional of police attached to that area?

Pls learn to channel you anger to the appropriate quarter so you don't end up blaming osibanjo for your erectile dysfunction.
He is the 2nd in command in Nigeria government
Therefore he supersede all those you mentioned
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

He is the 2nd in command in Nigeria government
Therefore he supersede all those you mentioned

He was also the one who appointed clueless northerners to head all the security departments in Nigeria .

He is the one who elected and appointed governor Nasir El rufai who care less about the plight of the southern kaduna people because most southern kaduna people are non muslim right?

Continue the blame game.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2020
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Godfullsam:

He was also the one who appointed clueless northerners to head all the security departments in Nigeria .

He is the one who elected and appointed governor Nasir El rufai who care less about the plight of the southern kaduna people because most southern kaduna people are non muslim right?

Continue the blame game.
You can’t exonerate osibanjo from this atrocities
He was pick to avoid Muslim/muslim ticket
He was pick on basis of a Christian
To represent the larger Christiandom in Nigeria
If he can’t protect the interest of Christians,
He should resign
And stop feigning ignorance /
He is representing Nigeria Christian in this government
He is not dump
Now tell me
What’s the essence of have a Muslim/Christian ticket?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You can’t exonerate osibanjo from this atrocities
He was pick to avoid Muslim/muslim ticket
He was pick on basis of a Christian
To represent the larger Christiandom in Nigeria
If he can’t protect the interest of Christians,
He should resign
And stop feigning ignorance /
He is representing Nigeria Christian in this government
He is not dump
Now tell me
What’s the essence of have a Muslim/Christian ticket?

So in your widest imagination, the aim of the Muslim/Christian ticket is for the Muslim candidate to fight for the cause of Muslims and the Christian candidate to fight for the Christians?

You are very funny aswear grin grin grin. If your claim is true, who is to fight for the traditional believers, idol worshippers and people of other faiths You think the victims of these wicked bandits are 100% christains The reason for the Muslim/christain ticket is because Nigeria is a fvcking religious sensitive country.

For your information
both were elected to work for the benefits of all Nigerians irrespective of religious beliefs and osibanjo has a superior in the person of baba bubu whom he is answerable to.

Except if you want him to hold baba by the troat and force him to replace all the service chiefs and engage competent hands.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Godfullsam:

So in your widest imagination, the aim of the Muslim/Christian ticket is for the Muslim candidate to fight for the cause of Muslims and the Christian candidate to fight for the Christians?

You are very funny aswear grin grin grin. If your claim is true, who is to fight for the traditional believers, idol worshippers and people of other faiths You think the victims of these wicked bandits are 100% christains The reason for the Muslim/christain ticket is because Nigeria is a fvcking religious sensitive country.

For your information
both were elected to work for the benefits of all Nigerians irrespective of religious beliefs and osibanjo has a superior in the person of baba bubu whom he is answerable to.

Except if you want him to hold baba by the troat and force him to replace all the service chiefs and engage competent hands.
Honestly you need e slap
What’s the sentiment behind Muslim/Christian ticket
If not for the major religious group to have sense of belonging
I don’t blame you
You all can defend osibanjo once he can offer a pay
Since the killing in southern kaduna
Can you give us any statements he has ever made or action take against this group since he answerable to buhari
What measures have he take
No matter what osibanjo is an accomplice to all the atrocities of this government
You can defend all I want but can’t exonerate him
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by Minsk24: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2020
illicit:
people of those villages can't afford guns, right?
Oga this is a state sponsored operation... So they govt will find a legal way to clip their wings, make them vulnerable to the fulani terrorists..
I wonder why we haven't taken to the streets
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kaduna people should look for their own person and made governor not elrufai if they want to remain in their land if not no peace. rip to the ones that lost their lives.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Kukum Daji, Kaduna, Kill 19, Injure 30 (Graphic Photos) by anthony533(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
I was shock when my friend told me she lost her dad due to this attack.
I can't imagine the pain she is passing through right now.
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: How My Fulani Guard Broke Into My House With His Gang, Raped My Maid, Att / Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops / "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.