Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police (23579 Views)

North West Tops With 12 Commissioners Of Police, South East Only 1 / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) / Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by Confirmedzombie: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Is it just about changing CP? When is the IG going to have a reform of the Nigerian Police Force?

Write the IG and recommend the reform and not to spew here on nairaland.

If they make you IG today, you cant do better.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by Fheelzz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
In your mind grin
Siddeek:
Yes drastically.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by favour32(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na supporting be this for this film?
Abi the main film na Edo own?
We dey wait for una!
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by Openbusiness4: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmm, Nigerian Police officers are probably the most travelled among the armed forces. They are always deploying to them from one location to another. Only God knows how their families cope with all this constant movements and relocation. Make d govt dey consider na sad
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
That fulani CP sent to Calabar is a repentant terrorists.

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by Shimran(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
All the best to my gallant superiors!
As a final year student of (Nigeria Police Academic),
I pray I surpasses their achievement in the next few years .
Good wishes.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by masui(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fheelzz:
Will this reduce the level of insecurities of those places

Well, I will say yes if you want it to stop. Na Buratai talk am ooo undecided undecided
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by Fheelzz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
No be under him dem dey butcher our soldiers
masui:

Well, I will say yes if you want it to stop. Na Buratai talk am ooo undecided undecided
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by OffsahBoye(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
Supol......I Stan Sir
Proudly RC6

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by SirdimayG(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Affidavit police men
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by TheMostComplex1: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why are they always changing Bayelsa State CP?
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by subcbouy: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Aderewah:
Yes. Yoruba CPs for yoruba states.
Parapo owabe republic ni.
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by sunsplash99(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Edo and Ondo would get new commissioners police 3days to their elections.
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by Chinkos99(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nice

@Yujin Art
We draw @ 9,000 for personal
And 13,000k for couple

Contact agent@ 08149967264

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by Jostoman: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool.Good My state,Edo need one Hausa CP to handle thing here cool grin wink
to help APC rig election abi?
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by chimmyjay: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
OffsahBoye:
Supol......I Stan Sir Proudly RC6
God Bless The Academy Boye !
Kindly notify me, when Oga gives you tanda.
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by flackoFlint(m): 4:09am On Jul 22, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
Rc3??
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by DEEBOZZ(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2020
flackoFlint:
Rc3??
Oh yeah! Are you one of us?
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by bigcasava1(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Sunofgod:
Thieves...
who?
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by rukis360(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
All the best to my gallant superiors! As a final year student of (Nigeria Police Academic), I pray I surpasses their achievement in the next few years .
you wish lol

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by flackoFlint(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
Oh yeah! Are you one of us?
yeah
Ghen Ghen
Re: Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police by OffsahBoye(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
chimmyjay:

God Bless The Academy Boye !

Kindly notify me, when Oga gives you tanda.
Oga say make we see peace
Artyman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina / Collect Tax On Carbonated Drinks - Customs Tells FG / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.