Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. (425 Views)

Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by Mama4dworld: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hi Good people.

I just need encouragement from anyone who has been in my shoes.

I recently had an unsuccessful attempt at my MA exam, I got a little above 40%. I'm just really disappointed in myself, I have been preparing for this exam since March.

I know people hardly talk about their failures...

But mehnnn this the most painful thing I have experienced in my entire life. I have never failed an exam before.

Please I need some encouragement....I don't know how to start all over.
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by HarunaWest(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mama4dworld:
Hi Good people.

I recently had an unsuccessful attempt at my MA exam, I got a little above 40%. I'm just really disappointed in myself, I have been preparing for this exam since March.

But mehnnn this the most painful thing I have experienced in my entire life. I have never failed an exam before.

So you failed and so.. Do you feel too special to fail?
You better get more materials, tutorials, read more and get ready for the next exam. .. No dey fool age..
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by Ladylite: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mama4dworld:
Hi Good people.

You didn't fail.

You just learned that ACCA is not beans. Yes we know you have been preparing since and you even posted update on it here but sister please be encouraged.

Those who pass it for the first time are just like you, what you need is to change your method of preparation, I know you spent cash for the exam but take heart, this 2020 is not a year to be discouraged at all.... The whole world failed this year, some weak people committed suicide just to escape it but there is light at the end of this dark tunnel.

God is your strength and if you restrategize for 2021 you will excel. You have every right to cry and feel bad but you should not back down.

Shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by poshestmina(f): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Every single human being has failed at a point of their lives.

Be it academically, Maritally, financially, emotionally or spiritually.

Failing doesn't make you a failure,you only learn how to do better next time.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Don't turn me to a motivational speaker biko.
Stay happy and positive.

Better luck next time kiss kiss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by Mama4dworld: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

So you failed and so.. Do you feel too special to fail?
You better get more materials, tutorials, read more and get ready for the next exam. .. No dey fool age..

Thanks.
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by Mama4dworld: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ladylite:

You didn't fail.

You just learned that ACCA is not beans. Yes we know you have been preparing since and you even posted update on it here but sister please be encouraged.

Those who pass it for the first time are just like you, what you need is to change your method of preparation, I know you spent cash for the exam but take heart, this 2020 is not a year to be discouraged at all.... The whole world failed this year, some weak people committed suicide just to escape it but there is light at the end of this dark tunnel.

God is your strength and if you restrategize for 2021 you will excel. You have every right to cry and feel bad but you should not back down.

Shalom

Thank you so much for this....God bless you.
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by Mama4dworld: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
poshestmina:
Every single human being has failed at a point of their lives.

Be it academically, Maritally, financially, emotionally or spiritually.

Failing doesn't make you a failure,you only learn how to do better next time.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Don't turn me to a motivational speaker biko.
Stay happy and positive.

Better luck next time kiss kiss.

Thank you...it means a lot
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by Freestainworld(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
people who fail are people who stops trying, when you fall, learn to rise up again.
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by Mama4dworld: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
people who fail are people who stops trying, when you fall, learn to rise up again.

Thank you
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by HomerTimpson: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ladylite:

You didn't fail.

Shalom
mehn! Reading this comment, I promise i won't give up on you.
Shalom
Re: I Failed At My First Attempt In Acca... I Am Really Hurt. by EruditeGIRL: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mama4dworld:
Hi Good people.

You’d be fine. So sorry. I’ve been in your shoes, especially having never failed any exam in this life. 40+ is a good score, it means you have knowledge..all you need is to apply it. Read up technical articles and examiners reports. You’d be fine.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Lifts Suspension On Printing Admission Letters, Others / What Method Helps You Study Better? (VERY IMPORTANT!) / Redeemer's University Holds Virtual Convocation In Grand Style (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.