Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Method Helps You Study Better? (VERY IMPORTANT!) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Method Helps You Study Better? (VERY IMPORTANT!) (420 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Thank God Nigeria Will Be Better Very Soon By The Grace Of God.. / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Method Helps You Study Better? (VERY IMPORTANT!) by JastSiryin(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hey there!

I recently got me some books on copywriting. And I've never known much about the subject besides the general description.

A couple of days into reading the first book I realized just how little i had gotten from what I'd read so far. It was disheartening to say the least

For those who have developed personal methods for studying that have proven very effective. The question goes :

What are your methods for getting the most out of a chapter/book on a subject you know little to nothing about?

I wouldn't mind hearing your methods, no matter how quirky smiley
Re: What Method Helps You Study Better? (VERY IMPORTANT!) by GoldPanther(f): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2020
If your are in Lagos, if you prefer study places outside your home, enroll in a cheap private library. I love total silence when studying but if you would feel sleepy you can study in a public park, Lagos has such to at alausa.

BTW, pls could you share the copy writing books with me? I want to start learning. smiley
Re: What Method Helps You Study Better? (VERY IMPORTANT!) by tobechi74: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Mnemonic

1 Like

Re: What Method Helps You Study Better? (VERY IMPORTANT!) by triggaSG(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2020
GoldPanther:
If your are in Lagos, if you prefer study places outside your home, enroll in a cheap private library. I love total silence when studying but if you would feel sleepy you can study in a public park, Lagos has such to at alausa.

BTW, pls could you share the copy writing books with me? I want to start learning. smiley

08021210067 (abex consult)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Organises Prayer Session For The Continuous Nationwide Strike Since 1976 / Do You Need A Magnetic White Board Either For School Or Office Use / Science Lab Technology Or Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.