Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pls Help I Need Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help I Need Business Ideas (339 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by Ttonediva: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good pay great minds,
Let me tell you little about myself...
I'm the first born child in my family, a female at that and in my finals in school but due to the pandemic we can't graduate yet undecided .
I didn't go home and have been doing my handwork (wigs and hair making) which is not moving cause students are not in school

Pls I need to survive here and I need business ideas that can fetch me something meaningful at least within 3-6months max ... I don't really have much in terms of cash too
Re: Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by yomi007k(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Go home baby girl.

You need to breathe. You have tried your best and that's all that counts for now.
Re: Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by Ladylite: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ttonediva:
Good pay great minds,
I'm the first born child in my family, a female at that and in my finals in school but due to the pandemic we can't graduate yet undecided .
I didn't go home and have been doing my handwork (wigs and hair making) which is not moving cause students are not in school

Pls I need to survive here and I need business ideas that can fetch me something meaningful at least within 3-6months max ... I don't really have much in terms of cash too

Ideas.
Re: Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
You can download this book for free from playstore. You will find it helpful. Especially the feature that enables you check your chances of success even before starting.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir
Re: Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by gafmod: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
You can download this book for free from playstore. You will find it helpful. Especially the feature that enables you check your chances of success even before starting.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

The review is not an impressive one and if you ask me 'discouraging'. Next please.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by adelnehis(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ttonediva:
Good pay great minds,

Do you know how to cook?
You can become a social media food vendor.
You can sell cakes, small chops, chips and other pastries
Setup an Instagram page and promote your goods there and partner with a logistics company to deliver for you.

If you don't know how to make them, learn
You'd be surprised how much you'll make
Re: Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2020
gafmod:

The review is not an impressive one and if you ask me 'discouraging'. Next please.
Hmmm. Most times in life, we gain and won't lose anything if we stay humble to learn. You requested for help and offer came your way, just show some gratitude at least before you realise there is No "next" help .
Re: Pls Help I Need Business Ideas by Shewun1234: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2020
You can start your own VTU or POS selling data, cable Subsctiption, bank transfers and PHCN bill payment. Holla @your girl let me put you through https:///message/JJAOUNW7OTFPB1

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Mobile Phone Into An ATM Machine And Get Paid For Life / How To Choice Fish Feed Pellet ? Sinking Or Floating ? / Are Organizations, Societies, Clubs And Social Groups Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.