Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila (28684 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila / Magu Appears At Probe Panel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Ola64(m): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2020
visijo:
grin oh my Nigeria!!!

A man produces 53 litres of sperms in lifetime according to the study and some of you here have 2 litres left and are not yet married.

Sperm or semen?

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2020
I concur

Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:52am On Jul 22, 2020
These Boys Are Coming For His Body

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
This is the very first time I am seeing our National Assembly been a bit serious carrying out their legislative responsibility.
If they can maintain these momentum going forward, corruption in the country will reduce to a minimum degree.

Oga park one side? Na today we begin see probe for house? What of previous probes?

When reps want to cash out, they start probation.
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by friday2011(m): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Femi Gbajabiamila, speaker of the house of representatives, says the panel probing the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) can invite Kemebradikumo Pondei, acting managing director of the agency, if there is the need to do so.

Why wont there be need to do so, the questions he was asked, he didn't give a reply before he fainted.
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by GeneralPula: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2020
visijo:
grin oh my Nigeria!!!

A man produces 53 litres of sperms in lifetime according to the study and some of you here have 2 litres left and are not yet married.

No be only 53 litres, nah 53 Derica..

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Prinnce1: 1:22am On Jul 22, 2020
This time make the carry mobile mortuary to reps ooo because this man will faint again and mortuary will be the best place to put him. Our leaders steals funds that they can't finish in the next 300 years, this shows only madness
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Lamasta(m): 1:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Pondei you must vomit our yam you and Akpabio and others that ate our yams

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Dagrace01(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2020
If our lawmakers had been doing this probings for years, Nigeria's corruption will have reduced.
Not saying they can't have their way around this one cos we all know that they're all actors, but at least their tansh is being opened outside..
Pondei welcome from the other world world,
Oya now endeavor to salaiye.
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by pius4luv(m): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2020
The world will be laughing at us, our leaders doesn’t have single shame at all, I’m ashamed to be a Nigerian I’m sorry to say that
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by sapientia(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Good

Cos I insulted you the day you said that.

You have been properly advised

He should go back
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by supereagle(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2020
"Niger Deltans used to think all their enemies are in Sokoto while they are actually in their shokoto."

-Sen.Shehu Sani
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by grammarian247(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by tbliss22(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2020
dynicks:
Pondei right now....

What have I put myself into;...which Kain wahala be this for heaven's sake;...
Should i just simply confess or keep up with the absurd acts?......how old man like me to just dey act like chicken wey cold dey catch for national television...

My kids are watching for heaven's sake!
..how I want take manouveur these panel again....oh! blood of zacchaeus!

Guy I beg I have laughed and hit my leg on my table...... Honestly the guy na comedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by tbliss22(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2020
arazanbal:
dat man go die for una neck ooo if una nor leave am alone because nor be him chop money ooo

If he eventually dies (God forbid) then he died serving his mother land. I can imagine what he will be thinking right now on his hospital bed. I think NASS has woken up to her responsibilities. Before you take national appointment, look deeply within yourself. What is my motive? Is it to steal public funds or to do the job??

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by sharena(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
Is like they want this man to faint again grin anyways Wat of that chairman that was busy doing is ok is ok? I think he can answer some questions if Mr fainter Neva wake up grin Nigeria wat a joke of a country undecided
That man na Yeye man ooo, e just dey shout issok issok up and down so that them nor go expose am
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by sharena(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2020
tbliss22:

If he eventually dies (God forbid) then he died serving his mother land. I can imagine what he will be thinking right now on his hospital bed. I think NASS has woken up to her responsibilities. Before you take national appointment, look deeply within yourself. What is my motive? Is it to steal public funds or to do the job??
I quite agree with you on this one
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Nairalandmonika: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
This is the very first time I am seeing our National Assembly been a bit serious carrying out their legislative responsibility.
If they can maintain these momentum going forward, corruption in the country will reduce to a minimum degree.
Thesame legislative received a lot of contract from nddc, only senator James manager alone has over 300 contract from nddc, I begin to wonder when our senators became contractors.

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by naheem8307(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2020
DEEBOZZ:

At least it will be reduced this inhuman and self interest of looting treasury pulse to some extent...

Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Pedimathias: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2020
I would advice the keep a drum of water nearby. If anybody should faint again make them pour am enough water till him go wake up so the can kwantinue from where they stoped.
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by zoedew: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2020
He will do a pondei once again!
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Mystic969: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Hotzone:
Buhari does not forget

He doesn't also forgive..... grin
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by EagleNest(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Gang of fraudsters acting in Abujawood. Unserious government. Too corrupt to think clearly.
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Tospecial(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Wetin do am before go do am again may be with some spices this time.
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by vasco01(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Confuse people everywhere in the Senate chamber
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by louis1995: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
Thought he said he is not to be ever invited

I see you didn't read the article
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by King44(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) can invite Kemebradikumo Pondei, acting managing director of the agency, if there is the need to do so

Do you know what that means?

He would not be questioned further and that is the end of their audio investigation.

Mehn Nigeria just dey surprise me daily.
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by pmoye(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Better leave that guy. He will faint again o!
Re: Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila by Carter4luv(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
they want him to faint again

Bola Tinubu Visits APC House Of Representatives Caucus / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure