Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election (28685 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election / Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by SkytrendNews: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Femi Makinde, Akure

There is protest from the the agent of the Peoples Democratic Party at the declaration of the final result of the Ondo State governorship election’

Mr. Ayo Fadaka, had protested the result of the Saturday election which was won by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu.

The Returning Officer, Prof. Abdulganiyu Ambali, who is the Vice Chancellor of the University of Ilorin declared Akerodolu the winner of the election with a total vote of of 244,842.

The PDP candidate came second with 150,380 votes; the Alliance for Democracy candidate, Chief Olusola Oke polled 126, 889 and the the candidate of the Social Democratic Party, Olu Agunloye scored a total of 10,147 votes.

Fadaka, who expressed his dissatisfaction with the process while speaking in an interview with journalists Immediately after Akeredolu was declared the winner said the Independent National Electoral Commission and the Federal Government programmed and designed the poll to make the PDP candidate, Mr. Eyitayo Jegede to fail.

He accused the FG of opening its vault for the APC candidate which he said led to inducing votes with as much as N5,000 per vote in many polling units.

He further stated that the INEC rushed the election despite the fact that they had up to January 27 to conduct it.

However, the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Ondo State, Mr. Olusegun Agbaje, denied the allegation of collaboration with the FG to manipulate the process in favour of the APC candidate.

The REC, who described the allegation as an unfounded one said the electoral body did a thorough job.

http://punchng.com/protest-inec-declares-akeredolu-winner/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by HungerBAD: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bad losers.

It is only in Nigeria,State workers are owed 6 Months Salaries by a Governor from a particular party, and by some miraculous feat,that same party expects to win an election.

The PDP insults our collective intelligence.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by SkytrendNews: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by KENNING2010: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
I smell a rat in this "victory" by Akeredolu... PDP should do more investigation, it look like a sabotage of sort

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why are they protesting?

3 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by KENNING2010: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
APC is making Nigeria to become a one party state

12 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by KENNING2010: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keneking:
Why are they protesting?

may be they wanted JEGEDE OR SO... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by henrydadon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

is he the most stupid man in the world..he just won an election and he is busy strolling around in the open roof of a car..smh..all it take is one sniper shot and he is dead

[img]http://i./l2Sq87MY2zUJhExMI.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by beautiesplace: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by veekid(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Naff24(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eyah.....they are done for already, they should just pray for better MIMIKO ni.

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by hakeem02: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by simplyOJ(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Let them take their cry to court as usual. Kai; and that used to be one of the popular slogan by the PDP to others aggrieved. Hmmmm...How things change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by KnowMore: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Alao046(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dey will just protest nd tire. IZE-IYAMU people do pass dis one for Edo state,notin happen. U better go home and go nd sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by zero8zero(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
PDP & hooliganism.. stupid party, Stupid wailers..
@tonyebarcanista, pls, get yourself a wailing bowl, thank me later..

5 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Progressive01(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Expected. cheesycheesy

Sore losers.

Well, they can have this..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
angry

Pdp and Apc same recycled theives. There's nothing in Nigeria that can overwhelm me again. Nigeria is a country of hungry people. They give so much importance to what goes into their mouths than what comes out of their brains. We are like zombies, living but dead! It's a hopeless situation.

During my MPA days, I boarded a bus from ilorin to ogbomoso. In the vehicle , next to me was a man in his mid-thirties I guess,holding a plate covered with black nylon. His colleague also was holding his. I just dey wonder,wetin this people carry for plate?Oh my God, I realized after I perceived the smell to be a plate of awedu and stew with two meat (as the car jerked he tried to cover it well) so you mean this men carry stew from ilorin to ogbomoso? For plastic flat plate. They are well dressed. I was flabbergasted!!! It is not real! I don't believe it!

And then the unexpected happened. The guy turned to me and spoke in this very fluent queens English. I was taken aback. He must be a PhD holder I reasoned . But why? What have we done to deserve this in Nigeria?

I have decide never to vote for Pdp or Apc. They are same old theives. How long must my people continue to think with their mouth rather than with their heads. I will vote for a lesser party, those ones that have not stolen for mega rallies. I don't know for you people o,but I do not want my children to hold a plate of food from ilorin to ogbomoso.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by tosh1212(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
SkytrendNews:
Femi Makinde, Akure

http://punchng.com/protest-inec-declares-akeredolu-winner/
thank God he didn't mention rigging. hence that's normal Nigeria democracy in play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by shamecurls(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin

Coming too late. Been expecting it since yesterday when defeat was glaring in there eyes.

Protesters comprises of Western oil-brain Wailers and IPOBian Flat-headed dwarfs.

4 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by yeyeboi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
It's Obvious APC IS a Scam angry

2 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by softmind24: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by BrutalJab: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Until Common Nigerians decides to stop selling their futures for a paltry sum of money, we can't have good leaders.

That's why politicians won't allow you to have money or progress.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Horlufemi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oshey
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by BrutalJab: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Coming too late. Been expecting it since yesterday when defeat was glaring in there eyes.

Protesters comprises of Western oil-brain Wailers and IPOBian Flat-headed dwarfs.

Chai! You are really delusional.

Is your life wired to always blame and talk about Igbos and Igbos Is it that your brain can't think about anything other than Ipob??

Dem humble Tinubu, you will call Ipob.
Dino Melaye wan beat Remi, Ipob
Northerners protest....na Ipob.

Its better you go and register under one 'ijo alaso fifun' for deliverance.

And I'm very sure you are one of these jobless boys like MrKayusfit that was begging for 2k here.

Continue, your cup will soon full.

5 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by niceguy7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Enough of pdp administration in ondo state, aketi is the massive choice of the people of ondo state.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
The good people of Ondo State have already spoken. The PDP should just accept the result/defeat in the spirit of statesmanship and join hands together with the Governor-elect, Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) in moving Ondo State forward.

Congratulations to the Governor-Elect, Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN).
God bless the good people of Sunshine State.

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nokio1: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congrats to my Gov. Simon Bako Lalong for succeeding in his 1st national assignment.Apc Sak!

2 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by TheFreeOne: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Whichever party is not satisfied with the outcome should approach the tribunal/courts for redress.

But let's say no to violence.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by wellmax(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keep on protesting

4 Likes

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by olafum1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
angry angry

I can't be more pained now....

APC r shits and Scammers embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.