Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Pastors, Ministers How Are You Catching Up With This Pandemic! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors, Ministers How Are You Catching Up With This Pandemic! (174 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / It's Like "CAMA" Is Catching Up With Church Leaders Who Despised Jesus' Advice / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors, Ministers How Are You Catching Up With This Pandemic! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
It's a known fact that one of the worst hit sector in this pandemic are the religious institutions, be it Christian, Muslim or Traditional religious institutions and we shouldn't forget that no matter how much we criticize these institutions they still play a good role in spiritual matters and in the employment of labour in one way or the other. Some pastors are on full-time basis (I really pity them though, well God will make way for them, Amen), some churches have a full time church administrators, some have cleaners, gatemen, security team that watch over the church premises and are being paid monthly, and every other churches employ the services of instrumentalist, like in my church not less than a 120k I believe is been given to the instrumentalists monthly, and they are just 3-4 in number, although they still have other things they do That fetch them cash but what they obtained from the church is something too.

Apart from that, how have you been able to reach out to your member and ensure they didn't loose touch with God. Not everyone really enjoys the online church o, myself hardly have time or enough data to tune in to Facebook or mlxr or whatever they use for the ministration but I create timetable to study and gather people to teach them the word.. Some people might have even forgotten they have a Bible since the last time they opened it might be in march last sunday lolz!

So how have you been coping with all of these!!
@lalasticlala
Kindly make it Frontpage, let's hear from our people.
Re: Pastors, Ministers How Are You Catching Up With This Pandemic! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Anyone pastor or minister here? Let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pastor Curses And Fight His Convert In Warri / Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua / Uncommon Explanation Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.