Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,837 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS (9315 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / Can Gta5 Be Played On My Hp Elitebook 8470p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by SirMichael1: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2020
The stakes were against arsenal. Clearly this man didn't do a background check on arsenal and the lineup before he placed his bet. Arteta practically used his second eleven yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by tasland(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Egoat:
IT IS MOST LIKELY HE WON THE STAKE FROM BETTING.
NO BODY CAN HUSTLE HIS ASS DAY AND NIGHT FOR 960K AND WASTE IT ON BETTING.
U nailed it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by SirMichael1: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

What a waste of investment.
He doesn't know teams fighting relegation have extra motivation.
Please anyone that knows that guy or such high staker should link me up I will show him the way and In a few days we'll be balling like naira Marley and zlatan
300-500odds? Fixed? All these nairaland scammers done come again.

9 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Gambling is not a logical thing to do, especially from the average Nigerian standpoint. If I should have 960k naira right now as we speak, I will never be poor in my life again! I know many Nairalanders that will tripple that money in 2-3 months.

8 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Westernlove: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
2dice01:
cheesy

When money miss road Jam Alabi grin

grin grin grin

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by MrEazi223: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Aiye ooo!!!

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Obakashdee(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

I no get that capital na, but it's better to buy like 300-500 fixed odds with 2000USD. And make cool money week in week out than to jones this kind jonsing this person jones so. Arsenal na my club but ino fit jones like that, the bookies that gave arsenal 2. Odds aren't fools.

Buying fixed odds ?? �� that’s same as throwing the money into the river too! Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Many people doesn't have such amount, chai it just waste like that.
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Obakashdee:

But fixed odds �� same as throwing the money into the river too! Nonsense
Nothing like fixed odds, if it's fixed don't he knows he would take a loan and stake his inheritance there. Please don't fall for this.

9 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by gambia(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Village people at work. I don't fancy gambling though.

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Obakashdee(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Nothing like fixed odds, if it's fixed don't he knows he would take a loan and stake his inheritance there. Please don't fall for this.

That’s what I’m saying Oga, buy fixed odds is same as throwing money into river

6 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Obakashdee:

That’s what I’m saying Oga, buy fixed odds is same as throwing money into river
Let me show you the rubbish, I have them full my Whatsapp.

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2020
The guy Na confirmed gambler , he must have won some before this

4 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
srclark:
this one small na i have see someone play 5m for 3 odds at a shop and guess what he won.
But that's too much
To be frank I want to start playing that Shi but Na mil me I wan dey playgrin
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by DonBenny77(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Obakashdee:

Buying fixed odds ?? �� that’s same as throwing the money into the river too! Nonsense
Wetin you sabi? Nonsense!
Your ignorance is very pretty
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by DonBenny77(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
300-500odds? Fixed? All this nairaland scammers done come again.
Information is power, I'm not a scammer. If you get that kind money contact me I will link you to the source all I ask is when you get the game 30mins before kick off, share with me make we blow together.

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by giftedben: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2020
An experience punter would know the odd was way- to-much for Arsenal fc against an Aston villa team that is fighting relegation.
The odd was suspicious. I was expecting 1.70, 1.85 or 1.90 for arsenal.

If I am to bet such game I would place it 30minute before the match starts to watch the movement of odd.
I could remember Juventus vs Lazio, which was played on Monday. Last weekend juventus had 1.70 against out of form lazio team but by Monday the odd had dropped to 1.45.

Arsenal odd remained the same even when the match started.

Use betpawa, bet9ja, and bet365 compare the odds on the same game. If the bet will play betpawa will have the lowest devaluation odd.

5 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by ehmmy11(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2020
I must commend the owner of the ticket he has a lion heart but this particular stake was ill advised...

If he had won you will see him balling and be like bros show me way na and his response will be

"guy hustle o double your hustle" "na God o, all on God"

and you will go home condemning yourself thinking were you went wrong..

If you can get money in a legit way pls do even your frnds and parents who are against gambling will be the first people to open their hands for "the blessings" to drop.. Some parents i know will even want to take over the money sef grin

giftedben:
An experience punter would know the odd was way- to-much for Arsenal fc against an Aston villa team that is fighting relegation.
The odd was suspicious. I was expecting 1.70, 1.85 or 1.90 for arsenal.

If I am to bet such game I would place it 30minute before the match starts to watch the movement of odd.
I could remember Juventus vs Lazio, which was played on Monday. Last weekend juventus had 1.70 against out of form lazio team but by Monday the odd had dropped to 1.45.

Arsenal odd remained the same even when the match started.

Use betpawa, bet9ja, and bet365 compare the odds on the same game. If the bet will play betpawa will have the lowest devaluation odd.

Bro i sight you nice analysis you are spot on for Betpawa their odds are worst.. Some people are actually cashing out big time and living off bets but they don't loud it all..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by JOACHINpedro: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

Wetin you sabi? Nonsense!
Your ignorance is very pretty
You are a scammer grin
Fixed odds don't exist grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by DonBenny77(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

You are a scammer grin
Fixed odds don't exist grin
But match fixing scandals happen and officials go to jail.
He who knows not and disagrees that he knows not is a ........

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by JOACHINpedro: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by ehmmy11(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

Match fixing does exist in some minor league's but let me tell you for free you can't get it... It is very reserved for mobsters, drug dealers,loan sharks in fact the kind of pple that will give you nightmares .. Naija betting coys are not oblivious to this so they hardly offer those games..

I once saw a winning ticket of 1m pasted at a bet shop in benin the stake was 100k can't remember all the games on it but one game stuck out a naija PL game there is no way in hell he would have predicted that impossible

6 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

grin laugh wan kill me o
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Fragility6: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2020
motionarena:
Considering the stakes of the match

Then he must be a Mumu man
Villa dey home n knowing watford ahead of dem with 3points don lose to city dem go tk d match serious.chances of arsenal winning diz game na 10% highest draw bfor. Oga no jst wise. Dem dey play bet with name? dem no dey play bet with emotions sef. na brain

6 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Fragility6: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:
I must commend the owner of the ticket he has a lion heart but this particular stake was ill advised...

If he had won you will see him balling and be like bros show me way na and his response will be

"guy hustle o double your hustle" "na God o, all on God"

and you will go home condemning yourself thinking were you went wrong..

If you can get money in a legit way pls do even your frnds and parents who are against gambling will be the first people to open their hands for "the blessings" to drop.. Some parents i know will even want to take over the money sef grin

Bro i sight you nice analysis you are spot on for Betpawa their odds are worst.. Some people are actually cashing out big time and living off bets but they don't loud it all..
D guy just foolish.Ars get 10% chance of wining villa even if na sunday midnight e play d game. Villa dey three points from leaving that 18th spot n Watford dey play high scoring city so e dey logical say dem go play with dier lives.Highest arsenal fit see sef bfor na draw...Remember years back wen Sunderland were fighting relegation battle,dem beat chelsea for home,beat man u,arsenal n some other top teams to survive. Dem no dey play bet with emotions. Even with brain e still dey cast talkless of using emotions

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Pls give me the number of that scammer pls. So I'll be enjoying the status grin
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2020
BehindBiafra:

grin laugh wan kill me o
Funny enough they keep on replying themselves, the one that pain me pass is the time that Juventus suffer but, loss the match (Ronaldo play tire, nothing come out) . They said the match was fixed. So clubs like Bayern Munich, Manchester City, ATL Madrid will be looking for your N1000 to fix matches, it is well.
They will hide the correct scores and revealed it later, me will just screenshot list of correct scores and I noticed the odds range is very far and unrealistic after FT results.
Chelsea Vs Arsenal (hidden scores odds was 8. something)
Full time was actually (2:2) and the odds for 2-2 was 20 something odds.

3 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Pls give me the number of that scammer pls. So I'll be enjoying the status grin
I have them plenty. I will notify this post with the numbers intact.
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Fragility6: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
The stakes were against arsenal. Clearly this man didn't do a background check on arsenal and the lineup before he placed his bet. Arteta practically used his second eleven yesterday.
Even if dey had used dier best 11,dier chances of winning dat game would still be low. Villa knew Watford had lost to city n dey needed a win to top Watford. They would surely play with thier lives. Highest i expected arsenal to get was a draw sef

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by ehmmy11(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Fragility6:

D guy just foolish.Ars get 10% chance of wining villa even if na sunday midnight e play d game. Villa dey three points from leaving that 18th spot n Watford dey play high scoring city so e dey logical say dem go play with dier lives.Highest arsenal fit see sef bfor na draw...Remember years back wen Sunderland were fighting relegation battle,dem beat chelsea for home,beat man u,arsenal n some other top teams to survive. Dem no dey play bet with emotions. Even with brain e still dey cast talkless of using emotions

the house always win in gambling but bros if person get that kind money to stake na to wreck betj9a over a period of time use the winnings do a more stable business but we all know that thing called greed lol
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Fragility6: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:

the house always win in gambling but bros if person get that kind money to stake na to wreck betj9a over a period of time use the winnings do a more stable business but we all know that thing called greed lol
Wrong.D house get high chances of wining no b say dey always win
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2020
He can stake on man u to win west ham to recoup his money back.....

Todays game

Man u -west ham = X
Liverpool -chelsea = X.....

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / Help!!!football Manager Mobile 2018 Working APK Download!!! / What's Your Favorite FPS Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.