Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS (9307 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / Can Gta5 Be Played On My Hp Elitebook 8470p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Pls give me the number of that scammer pls. So I'll be enjoying the status grin
081 - 187 - 201 - 06
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by ehmmy11(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Wrong.D house get high chances of wining no b say dey always win

I understand you it's just the saying "the house always win" but it just means the odds are against the punter
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Fragility6: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:

I understand you it's just the saying "the house always win" but it just means the odds are against the punter
U just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Rickmann: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2020
BehindBiafra:
Omo o

Why are we killing ourselves?
This man must have 50 times that figure in his reserve to have been able to stake such amount.

2 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by DonBenny77(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:

Match fixing does exist in some minor league's but let me tell you for free you can't get it... It is very reserved for mobsters, drug dealers,loan sharks in fact the kind of pple that will give you nightmares .. Naija betting coys are not oblivious to this so they hardly offer those games..

I once saw a winning ticket of 1m pasted at a bet shop in benin the stake was 100k can't remember all the games on it but one game stuck out a naija PL game there is no way in hell he would have predicted that impossible
I know a mobster from bolivia bro, if you have 2kUSD. I will give you his contact you can negotiate with him if your lucky he can accept 1.5k. His odds range btw 300-500. Just send me the games wen he sends to you, this guy is legit he's naira Marley and zlatan's partner. How do you think those guys make there money, definitely not music or Yahoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Kyrx(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2020
@Egoat I disagreed with you. Money get levels, the thing be say we no go do pass our level. If someone hear say person use 50k bet, he go com begin dey wonder say haba! Some no even get 5k to get. If some bet with 5h dem think say dem don land..

Person wey carry 960k bet get plenty reserve, and the money no too big for he eyes.

Meanwhile I dey sell cheap MTN data.

2 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by ehmmy11(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

I know a mobster from bolivia bro, if you have 2kUSD. I will give you his contact you can negotiate with him if your lucky he can accept 1.5k. His odds range btw 300-500. Just send me the games wen he sends to you, this guy is legit he's naira Marley and zlatan's partner. How do you think those guys make there money, definitely not music or Yahoo.

i don't have 2kusd lying around now ...just beware of scammers even oyinbo get scammers

5 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Damntruth(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2020
motionarena:
Considering the stakes of the match

Then he must be a Mumu man
am telling u
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Rickmann: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2020
cfree14:
Arsenal don cut me this season pass all other clubs combined. Them still cut me against Aston villa. I swear na the last time dem go enter my ticket

My brother, u will still stake on arsenal..no worry. That talk is for new comers in betting.

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Kyrx(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

This thing you wrote about the fixed match sources na pure lie, infact you're his accomplice. I'm not disputing the fact that some matches do get fixed, however you don't get it at such ridiculous amount. You won't get any fixed match less than €30-50k.

I ventured into betting @ 2016, got scammed by a fixed match agent like yourself@ March 2017. He linked me up with a white guy at Finland(I'm sure say the guy dey Abuja lol). I negotiated with the guy, he agreed I pay €1k fot two matches of about 400odds or so, we even did video call, he showed me "evidences" of his past winnings. I was a fool, I fell for everything. Couldn't get the €1k euro then, so I talked in my friend, and he agreed @50/50

Long story short, we sent the money, staked considerably high on the two games, omo na so money enter bush oh. Not even a single one was correct. That was the end of my betting journey. Till now and for ever I no go ever near anything gamble.

So bros, you be scam, OR you person wan scam you. No one gives even a 50 odds fixed match for €20k

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Kylekent59: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kyrx:

This thing you wrote about the fixed match sources na pure lie, infact you're his accomplice. I'm not disputing the fact that some matches do get fixed, however you don't get it at such ridiculous amount. You won't get any fixed match less than €30-50k.

I ventured into betting @ 2016, got scammed by a fixed match agent like yourself@ March 2017. He linked me up with a white guy at Finland(I'm sure say the guy dey Abuja lol). I negotiated with the guy, he agreed I pay €1k fot two matches of about 400odds or so, we even did video call, he showed me "evidences" of his past winnings. I was a fool, I fell for everything. Couldn't get the €1k euro then, so I talked in my friend, and he agreed @50/50

Long story short, we sent the money, staked considerably high on the two games, omo na so money enter bush oh. Not even a single one was correct. That was the end of my betting journey. Till now and for ever I no go ever near anything gamble.

So bros, you be scam, OR you person wan scam you. No one gives even a 50 odds fixed match for €20k

They are many on Facebook. You see them upload their winnings, you are gonna be surprised to see about 50 comments all the same. Let me say," we won fixgee, congrat to us fixgee, I was so glad I bought the match from fixgee, another win from fixgee, the moment you sent me the game, I knew I had won fixgee..... all the comments were related to fixgee.

So I decided to play along, I typed " fixgee is the best "
I immediately got a response from fixgee that I didn't buy his match. I was so surprised why me? Out of the whole 51 comments, why only mine?

That was when I knew they were all working together to get a mugu.

Please oo, don't fall for scammers, be very active and vigilant.

6 Likes

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Egoat(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kyrx:
@Egoat I disagreed with you. Money get levels, the thing be say we no go do pass our level. If someone hear say person use 50k bet, he go com begin dey wonder say haba! Some no even get 5k to get. If some bet with 5h dem think say dem don land..

Person wey carry 960k bet get plenty reserve, and the money no too big for he eyes.

Meanwhile I dey sell cheap MTN data.
WHICH KIND YEYE PLENTY WEY E GET FOR RESERVE? E GET PLENTY NAIM E DEY FIND SHORTCUT TO GET MONEY? ABI WHO UNA DEY DECEIVE? NA DANGOTE WAN DEY TROWAY MONEY UNTOP X2 ABI NA OTEDOLA?
NO ONE I REPEAT CAN WORK HIS ASS OFF AND STAKE #960K FOR BETTING.
IF THE MONEY NO TOO BIG FOR IM EYE, HOW THE SLIP TAKE REACH SOCIAL MEDIA? THAT ONE NA SHOW OFF ABI PAINMENT?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by DonBenny77(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kyrx:

I'm no fucking agent man, I didn't create any thread for this it's not an advert. I just made a comment from my mind, until I met this dude in 2018 I never believed fixed games exist so I understand your doubt. But no one knows everything. You don't know "Annonymous". I've never been scammed for fixed odds am that smart.
Anonymous is real. If you want proof just say it and email me else look away but pls don't call me a scammer.
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by JordanMichael(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
What gave him the conviction? Arsenal of all club?? The fact they defeated LIVERPOOL AND MAN CITY doesn't mean Arsenal are good enough yet
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by ArticleBeast: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:

I no get that capital na, but it's better to buy like 300-500 fixed odds with 2000USD. And make cool money week in week out than to jones this kind jonsing this person jones so. Arsenal na my club but ino fit jones like that, the bookies that gave arsenal 2. Odds aren't fools.
Nothing like fixed game. Don't allow those Turkish and Belgium people deceive you o
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by pyrex23(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Egoat:
IT IS MOST LIKELY HE WON THE STAKE FROM BETTING.
NO BODY CAN HUSTLE HIS ASS DAY AND NIGHT FOR 960K AND WASTE IT ON BETTING.
I REPEAT, NO ONE.

grin grin grin you don't know grin grin grin
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by spencekat(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Nothing like fixed odds, if it's fixed don't he knows he would take a loan and stake his inheritance there. Please don't fall for this.
Exactly,there is nothing like fixed odds.
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by cfree14(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rickmann:

My brother, u will still stake on arsenal..no worry. That talk is for new comers in betting.
Probably bt not until they start winning again. That's exactly what I did to Real Madrid when they were misbehaving some time ago
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by SirMichael1: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Even if dey had used dier best 11,dier chances of winning dat game would still be low. Villa knew Watford had lost to city n dey needed a win to top Watford. They would surely play with thier lives. Highest i expected arsenal to get was a draw sef
True that. Then again, arsenal needed the 3 point to get a significant push towards the europa league, just behind totenham in the seventh place. They currently can't make top 6 anymore.

I could use your analysis in the match against city and watford too. Watford had everything to fight for. City had none. So why didn't they draw?
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by SirMichael1: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
pyrex23:

grin grin grin you don't know grin grin grin
Should i tell him? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by spencekat(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
True that. Then again, arsenal needed the 3 point to get a significant push towards the europa league, just behind totenham in the seventh place. They currently can't make top 6 anymore.

I could use your analysis in the match against city and watford too. Watford had everything to fight for. City had none. So why didn't they draw?
Leave analysis,it fails most times.
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Fragility6: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
SirMichael1:

Watford dat sacked dier coach a day bfor dey played city. What do u expect a destabilized team to offer? U are joker if u actually believed arsenal would make Europa wen even Tottenham n Sheffield above them its still not guaranteed for either of dem
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by SirMichael1: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Watford dat sacked dier coach a day bfor dey played city. What do u expect a destabilized team to offer? U are joker if u actually believed arsenal would make Europa wen even Tottenham n Sheffield above them its still not guaranteed for either of dem
Good. Talking about 'destabilized', what do you expect from fielding players who long played together? Bros, if that young man had done his analysis right, he would have found out that the team arteta used couldn't deliver. I said it before and I'm saying it again, "the stakes were against them".

Starting kolasinic, soares, robholdings, Nketiah? What can arsenal -already an average club- achieve with these players?
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Smartgeek(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
100% Legit

Reviewed prices.

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
081 - 187 - 201 - 06

Is not on whatsap na

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by bioman: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Gambling is not a logical thing to do, especially from the average Nigerian standpoint. If I should have 960k naira right now as we speak, I will never be poor in my life again! I know many Nairalanders that will tripple that money in 2-3 months.
what will you do to Tripple it? Please tell us.

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Smartgeek(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
bioman:
what will you do to Tripple it? Please tell us.
*Grabs popcorn*

1 Like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Is not on whatsap na
This is what it looks like

Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Emmypure: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
i can't place that kind of money on away team
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Khristos001(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
GET QUALITY EDITOR AND PROOFREADER FOR YOUR WORK.

Are you looking for a professional editor and proofreader capable of rendering quality service? You have come to the right place!!

I am a professional proofreader and editor. I help writers like you proofread and edit their manuscript into a perfect work of art.

I am really passionate about proofreading and editing and I have extensive experience in that niche. I have read lots of books and materials and there is a 95% chance that whatever you are working on, I have come across it and I know just the right words and style to get the message across to your audience.

Your writing might be good but you would agree with me that it is difficult to spot mistakes in your own work. That is where the need for my services arise.

You may be a new writer with a burning desire to have your work standout among other expert writers. Here again, my work is fundamental to attaining that desire.

You may be a student or an author with much work on your hands. Why not allow me proofread and edit your work, preserving your style and message and thus allowing you focus on other important work.

What can I do for you?
1. I will help you fix all grammatical and syntax errors.
2. I will correct spelling, punctuation, ensuring clarity and flow of the work.
3. I will adjust the tone and language of the work to appeal your target audience.
4. I will make edits to improve readability and accessibility while maintaining your voice and intent.
5. I will proofread and edit your text with impeccable precision, alertness and accuracy.
6. I will give you needed feedback on your work and germane suggestions for improvements.

Feel free to get in touch with me. I will be more than willing to further discuss how I can help you achieve your goal and I look forward to working with you.
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Gambling is not a logical thing to do, especially from the average Nigerian standpoint. If I should have 960k naira right now as we speak, I will never be poor in my life again! I know many Nairalanders that will tripple that money in 2-3 months.
lmao you're joking right ? 900k is very little to never be poor again bro
Re: Man Played Arsenal To Win 960k And Lost Everything PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
This is what it looks like

Thank u I've gotten it right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / Help!!!football Manager Mobile 2018 Working APK Download!!! / What's Your Favorite FPS Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.