Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

#bbnaija: Listen To Laycon Full Freestyle In The House, Housemates Shock (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Listen To Laycon Full Freestyle In The House, Housemates Shock (video) (750 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Listen To Laycon Full Freestyle In The House, Housemates Shock (video) by Dailyhappenings: 12:49am On Jul 22, 2020
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon freestyled for the whole housemates which kept many in awe.

Many didn't know he was that talented when he first got into the house till they started seeing his wonder.

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/07/bbnaija-listen-to-laycon-full-freestyle.html

Re: #bbnaija: Listen To Laycon Full Freestyle In The House, Housemates Shock (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2020
This Laycon's looks disguises the personality behind the nomenclature. #Brain #Talent #BBN
Re: #bbnaija: Listen To Laycon Full Freestyle In The House, Housemates Shock (video) by MRXELA(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
This Laycon's looks disguises the personality behind the nomenclature. #Brain #Talent #BBN
you are senseless... my guy no vex buh its true
Re: #bbnaija: Listen To Laycon Full Freestyle In The House, Housemates Shock (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2020
MRXELA:
you are senseless... my guy no vex buh its true

While you are senseFOOL.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For A Female Black "James Bond" Lesbian? / Have You Watched 'RELOADED' The Hottest Film In Town? / Gulder Ultimate Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.