Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You (55025 Views)

Inside Life: Erica To Launch New Reality TV Series On MTV Base / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by winkmart: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2020
BBNaija housemate, Erica, has confronted her former bestie in the house Laycon over his display of attitude towards her, telling him to stop acting like she did something evil.

According to her, Laycon is cold and hostile towards her. But she declared that she doesn’t mind the space but she is not happy about the attitude. She gives instances where he had acted in a mean way.

Hearing these words made him apologize,claiming that it’s subconscious, but Erica, not satisfied with his response, demanded for some explanation from him, as she doesn’t want to be made to feel like she has done something wrong.

But Laycon did not give any favorable response, hence she says that she won’t talk about it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJz-ir83V9A

https://lailasnews.com/stop-acting-like-i-did-something-evil-to-you-erica-to-laycon-video/

7 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by ModestGal(f): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Hm

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by eme1n(m): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2020
This guy no get sense...

349 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Skyfornia(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Laymancon is a simp

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Righteousness89(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2020
We Pray that the Eyes of the People be opened to see How Happy and Joyful Lucifer, his Human agents and the host of Hell are, seeing the people are Engrossed in their Trap..

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by iretiolu92(f): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2020
eme1n:
This guy no get sense...
what do you mean? Please oo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by pretydiva(f): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2020
This useless show again undecided

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Tomiwa69(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2020
eme1n:
This guy no get sense...
I tell u

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by ashewoboy(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2020
laycon is a better simp than patience OZO without onkwocheesy.
anyway. Kidd relationship with erica is a pseudo.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by adesmarty: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2020
ashewoboy:
laycon is a better simp than patience OZO without onkwocheesy.

anyway. Kidd relationship with erica is a pseudo.

That ozo attitude towards nengi they irritate me,they follow follow her like goat on heat

If he had maintained his fresh boy cool the way he started in d house,by now those females hM would be fighting each other for his attention even nengi because the guy fine and very intelligent ..but now,they Don see am finish

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by ashewoboy(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
adesmarty:

That ozo attitude towards nengi they irritate me,thet follow follow her like goat on heat

girl wey he suppose ignore totally. he should reciprocate her gesture. he was even apologising for not picking her as DHOH. this guy dey annoy mecheesy.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by adesmarty: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2020
ashewoboy:

girl wey he suppose ignore totally. he should reciprocate her gesture. he was even apologising for not picking her as DHOH. this guy dey annoy mecheesy.

He no fit, the guy is obviously lusting over her body and she knows so Na to just they carry him head play.. Na him type nairalanders they call simp

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Vicky99(f): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Erica is Laycon nemesis, I hope this girl won't finish him. What a weak guy.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by donprinyo(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Dumbass youths

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by loadedvibes: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Nawa.. this girl na winch o.. she won't allow this nigga swallow the redpill in peace.. she just want to give him blue pill by all means

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Icechillz(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Stupid show for jobless youths

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by frankmoney(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon get a grip.of yourself . Stop behaving like a simp ... Damn it

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon should get done with this issue already!!

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Kendaboss(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Do you think Lyon can cause an offset like they did against man city tonight with Bayern and secure their place, in the champions league final for the first time in the history of the club.

8 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by harsysky(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
I know Laycon is a simp, but I would rather be him than Ozo. Atleast he has the liver to tell Erica to give him space, but the papa's cap bon-fool guy would even apologise to a woman even when they call him Ódè. him for try that blasting to Kid waya and not prince, make them end ein life.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
He apologized to Erica again??

For what please shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by mynaijadj(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Have you not? At a particular age, when you love it feels like dying when it is not reciprocated or you are seperated from her by distance. But with age and maturity, you will learn something's falling from the sky does not mean you should run. The earth can take it. Laycon will look back and laugh over this meanwhile you keep slaying and attracting the player players.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Mopolchi: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Dumb ass nigga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Anytime mumu Nigerians learn new word them no go allow us hear word again... even the idiots wey no understand the meaning ... last year na “clout” all of them no gree us hear word this year na “simp”

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Kemight15: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Ohhh Jesus
BBN nairaland

Kontinue grin

Thou I don't watch the show on TV but I'm watching it on Nairaland.

Op kontinue smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by DrayZee: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
I don’t watch BBN all that much, but I don’t think he’s a “simp”, there might be more to his actions. This is probably his game plan. Nigerians like to root for the perceived underdog. Sometimes it’s as if he’s trying to look as sad as possible. And he makes sure to talk at length about Erica when given the opportunity.

Funny enough, he supposedly has a girlfriend outside.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by jericco1(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
That's my problem with some Igbo girls. After they'll come back begging claiming they made the wrong choice angry

31 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Talk of the devil!
Just mentioned him in a comment now.

We hope our brother Laycon gets recovered quickly & heartily accepts friend zoning offer cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com / BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.