Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

#bbnaija 2020: Lucy Reveals How I Sold Boli In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2020: Lucy Reveals How I Sold Boli In Abuja (853 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2020: Lucy Reveals How I Sold Boli In Abuja by iamocheme: 6:04am On Jul 22, 2020
2020 Big Brother Naija housemate Lucy has disclosed how she sold ‘Boli’ (roasted plantain) in Abuja during her National Youth Service Corp NYSC days.

The female housemate made this revelation during a get to know me a session with the other housemates in the Big Brother house.

She further stated that she is an orphan. According to her, her dad died when I was four and my mum at 13. My uncle raised me as his own.

READ ALSO: #BBNaija 2020: “Don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (Video)

I spent four years before I got into university but dropped out. I went back to the university and graduated with Second Class Upper.

I did my NYSC in Abuja and decided to go into the boli business; the type you sell on the street because I could not see that in Abuja as I did in Cross River. My friend helped me out.

I worked as a medical secretary before I got into the show,” Lucy said.

The BBNaija housemate added that if she wins the grand prize, she would love to relocate to Canada.
Watch the video here https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-2020-lucy-reveals-how-i-sold-boli-in-abuja/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 : Erica & Eric Kiss On Live TV, Gets Romantic / Emmanuella Is Leaving Markangelcomedy? / Erica Wins Bbnaija Head Of House This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.