Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki (662 Views)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by Annyomo(f): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Three Quick Facts that show Obaseki’s 15 billion naira ticket will be disqualified over forgery and perjury:

1. Obaseki never met the minimum entry requirement for gaining admission into the University of Ibadan as he only had three credits and two passes in his school certificate result purportedly issued to him by WAEC. Also, Obaseki never attached his primary school education in terms of schools attended and period of attendance.

2. Obaseki only listed the fact on the said INEC FORM EC9 that he gained admission to the University of Ibadan based on his O’level school certificate and nothing else. He didn’t add any other qualifications which should give him admission into the University of Ibadan.

3. Unable to explain the discrepancies in the University of Ibadan certificate that he parades, and having been disqualified by the APC on the account of that, Mr. Godwin Obaseki submitted another version of the certificate, different from the one he presented in 2016, to INEC. This new tendered certificate, against standard practice, bears only the signature of the Vice-Chancellor without the issuing date and the signature of the school Registrar. Professor Takena Tamuno who purportedly signed this fresh certificate Obaseki tendered to INEC died in April 2015, and couldn’t have possibly signed any degree certificate from his grave.

Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by allen113: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2020
OK
Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by drskyfly007(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol I noticed that Ize Iyamu social media handlers have increased in number...

You people should stop disturbing the media space..

EDO people have decided!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by PIMPAR: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2020
drskyfly007:

EDO people have decided!
You are right. Edo people have decided against MOU / sleeping Gov

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by Susu888(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
drskyfly007:

EDO people have decided!

Decided wetin ?? Ahswear ba ... u go shock!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2020
In essence, people should not waste their votes on him because you political urchins are the Judiciary, abi? The difference between 2016 and 2020 is Affidavit (error-prone adduction) vs Certificate (whose burden of proof of forgery is on the prosecution). University of Ibadan is still existing. Game over indeed! Go and campaign.
On the flip side, maybe you'd all wake up to reclaim your country when you realise how your institutions encourage corruption.
In this same country
Aliyu Oshiomole = Aliu Oshiomole
Mohammed Buhari = Muhammadu Buhari
Affidavit = Certificate and so on.
I am even aware Philip Shuaibu vs Shaibu is in contestation. The cycle will continue, expecting anything different is a forlorn hope.
Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by Zeezy81: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2020
OP we appreciate your beautiful write up, but may I bring to your notice that, in the last 3years Obaseki as delivered good governance to the people of Edo state?
That is the bases for which we will elect a new governor, we are less concerned with the level or the authenticity of HIS certificate. I repeat HIS and not OUR'S

My candid advice to you and your cohorts is to wait until after Obaseki's victoty at the polls and swearing in, then you can challenge him in court.

Once again madam OP, our interest in Edo state is not certificate nor party loyalty or supremacy. Our vote is a vote for competence and good governance
Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
drskyfly007:

EDO people have decided!

They were inaugurated few weeks ago in Benin. Guess what? They have a portfolio called 'research' which in essence means dishing out propaganda. Na this Benin we dey, let's see how this band of thieves will subvert the will of Edo people.
Re: Edo 2020: The Game Is Over For Obaseki by Annyomo(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2020
drskyfly007:

EDO people have decided!
what has your mou governor done in the space of 4yrs? Oh I forgot he gave jobs to people in Lagos... Clowns

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Can't Win Councilorship Election, Unfit To Be Igbo Leader - Idimogu / I Won’t Support A Northerner As President In 2023 –el-rufai / 2023: We Want Orji Kalu To Succeed Buhari - Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.