Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,078 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Call Paul Obanua Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Paul Obanua Now (901 Views)

Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Paul Obanua Now by Joeyred: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2011
Sometime in May, 2010, I received a phone call from Mr. Paul Obanua. A call that lasted 12 minutes, where we discussed the affairs of Delta State and how its current situation affects us now and our future. Mr. Obanua enlightened me on Delta state's numerous wealth resources and strategies if implemented will make Delta state the best place in Africa. Such strategies that will provide quality free education at all levels with a school feeding programme, a skill acquisition programme with start-up grant for Deltans and so many other concepts.

Honestly, I was moved by his ideas and passion for a State many have lost hope on. He continued to stress on what contributions I can suggest to make Delta a better place, and among all my suggestions, I repeated 3 times, "We need a Governor who can transform the status quo", one with such brilliant ideas as his and I continued, WHY NOT RUN FOR THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF DELTA STATE?,

10 days later:
I gathered that Mr. Paul Obanua made this same call to 800 people, spending a total time of 9,600 minutes within 10 days (hence, little or no sleep). I also gathered that all 800 of us suggested that Delta state needs a GOVERNOR who can transform the status quo. we earnestly asked Paul Obanua to run for Governor of Delta State.

Hurricane Change Delta State is a call for good governance;

Join now, Vote Paul Obanua For Governor of Delta State.

Call Paul Obanua Now.

www.paulobanua.com

(1) (Reply)

Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: / Who Won The Governorship Election In Enugu State? / Abike Dabiri Flaws Electoral Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.