Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! (1008 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Why didn't he just forgive them and be like, "okay let's start over again", and then erase their memory? grin
But its best people be left with their beliefs, its deeper than u think, it takes personal conviction/self realisation; a choice to unlearn, relearn am be open to learning

3 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by NNAMDIII(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
hahn:
God did not get angry.

God is wise and all knowing. Everything happens for his will and he knows everything before they happen. In fact, everything that happens is of his doing.

God already knew the snake would tempt Eve and that is why he put it there. It knew Eve would tempt Adam, eat the apple and that it will punish them by roasting them in hell fire.

Everything happened because God loves the smell of suya grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by sonmvayina(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
otipoju:
That's the level where your brain can comprehend...it was not about the apple bro...twas way deeper than that.

It's like the book "Animal farm" ...to a child it's an in interesting story about animals while to a knowledgeable adult, it's a satire about inequality in society.

So what is the deeper meaning of the Adam and Eve story?

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by obonujoker(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
The fear of hell fire is making many atheists go nuts grin

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
God Almighty which created Jehovah your god will not have been foolish enough to plant an enticing fruit somewhere and command inexperienced new creatures not to eat it. Do u know how many things while growing up you did against what your parent asked you not to do? Were you sent packing out of the house for any of such offences? How I wish the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god can reveal the truth about the foolishness of Jehovah your god to you. cool Peace.

Were Adam and Eve children when they were told not to eat the fruit.? They were full grown adults and if your teenage child went to get pregnant for a 25 year old guy...9 times out of ten she will pack put of the house to meet her impregnator.

I know you as a crazy guy so I wont even trade any words with you.
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
otipoju:

Were Adam and Eve children when they were told not to eat the fruit.? They were full grown adults and if your teenage child went to get pregnant for a 25 year old guy...9 times out of ten she will pack put of the house to meet her impregnator.

Inexperienced adult is what they were. They didn't even know WHAT IS GOOD FROM WHAT IS BAD. Abi your Bible didn't reveal that to you? Anyways, that's not even anything to talk about right now as Jehovah is currently being held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. Peace cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
Inexperienced adult is what they were. They didn't even know WHAT IS GOOD FROM WHAT IS BAD. Abi your Bible didn't reveal that to you? Anyways, that's not even anything to talk about right now as Jehovah is currently being held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. Peace cool

No be your Otem Atum hold am captive again?
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
otipoju:

No be your Otem Atum hold am captive again?
Atum is one of the gods of science.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
otipoju:

The internet is your friend.

https://www.ukessays.com/essays/english-literature/satire-animal-farm-1546.php#:~:text=Orwell%20uses%20humorous%20satire%20by,people%20aren't%20all%20equal.
I am talking about the Bible, not Animal Farm.

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:

I am talking about the Bible, not Animal Farm.

Chairman you can do as you like. Your life your business.

Talking with you adds no value to my account balance.

No be me you go dey use catch trips. Your IQ no reach.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
Atum is one of the gods of science.

Lol. Can you prove this empirically?
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2020
otipoju:

Lol. Can you prove this empirically?
Atum was the brain behind early Egyptian civilization.

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
otipoju:

Chairman you can do as you like. Your life your business.

Talking with you adds no value to my account balance.

No be me you go dey use catch trips. Your IQ no reach.
Says the person who doesn't have anything to say again all of a sudden!

You have only succeeded in showing how empty you are as a person with regards to the religion you Practice.

It's a simple request for you to explain "how deep?" It goes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
IamMichael:

Says the person who doesn't have anything to say again all of a sudden!

You have only succeeded in showing how empty you are as a person with regards to the religion you Practice.

It's a simple request for you to explain "how deep?" It goes.

I have seen your brain on display...it cannot carry really deep discussions. I cant waste my time on a blockhead.

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Atum was the brain behind early Egyptian civilization.

Really? Have you seen this Atum face to face and he told you this?
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
otipoju:

Really? Have you seen this Atum face to face and he told you this?
Of course! Several times in the spiritual worlds.

3 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Of course! Several times in the spiritual worlds.

No wahala...greet him for me. And ask him how he has so much lost relevance in the modern world and Jehovah whom you claim to be in prison is still on the lips of Jews and Christians alike.
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
otipoju:

No wahala...greet him for me. And ask him how he has so much lost relevance in the modern world and Jehovah whom you claim to be in prison is still on the lips of Jews and Christians alike.
Lol. Atum is not even revealing how to make himself known to the world, rather he is revealing the exact histories of the universes to humanity and it's just a matter of time before billions of people will become aware of Jehovah's imprisonment and get rid of his philosophy. Your religion took almost 2000 years before it got to us here in Africa. This revelation of true history is just four years back and according to Atum, it would be well established by the year 2625. I am just on earth to make the history known to a few people. Our descendants will carry on with the rest. Enjoy yourself. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
God Almighty which created Jehovah your god will not have been foolish enough to plant an enticing fruit somewhere and command inexperienced new creatures not to eat it. Do u know how many things while growing up you did against what your parent asked you not to do? Were you sent packing out of the house for any of such offences? How I wish the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god can reveal the truth about the foolishness of Jehovah your god to you. cool Peace.

Good point.
Even an animal won't treat its child that way.
All because of #50 apple o. grin

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
obonujoker:
The fear of hell fire is making many atheists go nuts grin

Lol, you must be blindfolded.
It's actually the other way around.
cheesy
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
otipoju:

If you think sending your pregnant 'teenage' daughter packing to meet her impregnator is the right decision to make as a parent, then you must be the worst parent that ever lived.
No wonder you think like your god, Jehovah. grin

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

If you think sending your pregnant 'teenage' daughter packing to meet her impregnator is the right decision to make as a parent, then you must be the worst parent that ever lived.
No wonder you think like your god, Jehovah. grin

Really? It's people like you that will do horrible things and when caught will say " the Devil made me do it" because you have no sense of personal responsibility.

You Bleep you get pregnant...all plans automatically adjust. It's really that simple
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lol. Atum is not even revealing how to make himself known to the world, rather he is revealing the exact histories of the universes to humanity and it's just a matter of time before billions of people will become aware of Jehovah's imprisonment and get rid of his philosophy. Your religion took almost 2000 years before it got to us here in Africa. This revelation of true history is just four years back and according to Atum, it would be well established by the year 2625. I am just on earth to make the history known to a few people. Our descendants will carry on with the rest. Enjoy yourself. wink

When I said you are crazy and ignorant you said no. Go and read about Church History especially the city of Alexandria in Egypt and the Coptic Christians and men like Augustine of Hippo then come back and tell me that Christianity got to Africa after 2000 years.

I just look at the ignorance of some of you and shake my head. You wont take time to read and study wide before displaying your empty brains in public.
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
otipoju:

Really? It's people like you that will do horrible things and when caught will say " the Devil made me do it" because you have no sense of personal responsibility.

You Bleep you get pregnant...all plans automatically adjust. It's really that simple

Like I said.
It's a primitive, caveman thought which takes our society backwards.
If you habour such beliefs, then my post is referring to you.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
otipoju:

When I said you are crazy and ignorant you said no. Go and read about Church History especially the city of Alexandria in Egypt and the Coptic Christians and men like Augustine of Hippo then come back and tell me that Christianity got to Africa after 2000 years.

I just look at the ignorance of some of you and shake my head. You wont take time to read and study wide before displaying your empty brains in public.
In my post, did you not see Africa here? I was talking about here(Nigeria) where we are. Egypt there and Ethiopia there already had Christianity long before now and it is well documented in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISOTRY which I am revealing daily. When I said 'Africa here' I meant West Africa and not Egypt and Ethiopia there. Those two places there are even more closer to Israel than to us here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite / The Story Of The Black Woman Who Called Herself God, How She Lived And Ended Up / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Sand Is Being Pour On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.