Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

DJ Cuppy Claims Her Ex Said She Was Bad Luck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Claims Her Ex Said She Was Bad Luck (523 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Claims Her Ex Said She Was Bad Luck by GraceXo(f): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
In an Instagram post yesterday where DJ Cuppy celebrated the release of her new hit track "Jollof on the Jet". She made a comment that her ex said she was bad luck saying revenge was sweet. Your guess is good as mine that could be Anichebe who she dated shortly before his team got relegated.

What's your take on this?

IG post below.

Re: DJ Cuppy Claims Her Ex Said She Was Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Pink Orisha

(1) (Reply)

Sam Smith – My Oasis Ft Burna Boy (mp3 Download) / Singer Rema Hints On Going To The Big Brother Naija Show / Thriller For Black Panther 2 That Will Be Out 2022(chadwick BOSEMAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.