Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration (796 Views)

Apologise To Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala - Peterside To 2012 Subsidy Removal Critics / Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by johnmartus(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Although i totally agreed that some greed people appointed by Buhari continue stealing the public found but yet this government is more transparency than Jonathan maladministration.

despite the trillion of Naira stolen by Jonathan administration how many people are convicted by Jonathan? some of Jonathan ministers are still at-large some people are blaming buhari for corruption buhari is faultless in this case because non of his family was accused of corruption and those found guilt of corruption he sacked them immediately so what do you want him to do.

the fact is that Nigeria is one of the hardest country to governed different people different characters. for us to eradicate corruption we have to go back to regional government every region would able to hold their leaders accountable.
of course people are really sad and frustrated with what is happening in this country most especially graduates.

may GOD continue to expose this crooked people.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by IamWonderful: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Very correct, Jonathan and his cronies were stealing in billions of dollars why now it is billions of naira

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Lipscomb(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mr. Man no election in southwest in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by helinues: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
The iyan.miri's will totally disagree
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Ruggedniggaone: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Although i totally agreed that some greed people appointed by Buhari continue stealing the public found but yet this government is more transparency than Jonathan maladministration.

despite the trillion of Naira stolen by Jonathan administration how many people are convicted by Jonathan? some of Jonathan ministers are still at-large some people are blaming buhari for corruption buhari is faultless in this case because non of his family was accused of corruption and those found guilt of corruption he sacked them immediately so what do you want him to do.

the fact is that Nigeria is one of the hardest country to governed different people different characters. for us to eradicate corruption we have to go back to regional government every region would able to hold their leaders accountable.
of course people are really sad and frustrated with what is happening in this country most especially graduates.

so corruption has now turned to a competition op I swear your brain is full of akamun

6 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by obonujoker(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Look at this clown.... After failure by thier grandmaster, they are trying to use diversary tactics as usual...

BMC though

6 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin grin Na small small , the truth is gradually coming to light!!!

First time a zombee will accept that there's is corruption in Buhari's regime

In terms of corruption, Jonathan is not even fit to undo Buhari's sandals

Are we talking about the borrowing spree Or the N2.5B stolen from Aisha undecided if an ordinary ADC can steal that much, how much do you think she has

Don't even let me mention those he made millionaires over night!!!

I don't even want to talk of Maina, Baru and the rest of them, he is shielding from the law

Through out my existence even in GEJ's administration, I have NEVER seen 2 bullion vans in a citizens home!!! Yet he's walking freely

Buhari is fighting corruption indeed undecided

Please don't get me started!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Although I totally agreed that some greed people appointed by Buhari continue stealing the public found but yet this government is more transparent than Jonathan's maladministration.

despite the trillion of Naira stolen by Jonathan administration how many people are convicted by Jonathan? some of Jonathan's ministers are still at-large some people are blaming Buhari for corruption Buhari is faultless in this case because none of his family was accused of corruption and those found guilty of corruption he sacked them immediately so what do you want him to do.

the fact is that Nigeria is one of the hardest countries to governed different people's different characters. for us to eradicate corruption we have to go back to the regional government every region would able to hold their leaders accountable.
of course, people are really sad and frustrated with what is happening in this country most especially graduates.

may GOD continue to expose these crooked people.

Only when opposition party takes over from APC would you have written this but guilty conscience wouldn't allow you rest with the rot in the Buhari government after the boast. At least Goodluck didn't tell us he will fight corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by johnmartus(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Very baseless allegation.
soulpeppersoup:

Only when opposition party takes over from APC would you have written this but guilty conscience wouldn't allow you rest with the rot in the Buhari government after the boast. At least Goodluck didn't tell us he will fight corruption.
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by johnmartus(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Do you have sense at all.
Ruggedniggaone:
so corruption has now turned to a competition op I swear your brain is full of akamun
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Very baseless allegation.

How much again did Shaibu stole that gave CBN governor 1 minute partial stroke?

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by johnmartus(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
You're talking nonsense you know that.
soulpeppersoup:

How much again did Shaibu stole that gave CBN governor 1 minute partial stroke?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
You're talking nonsense you know that.

He is still in government, before he leaves I just pray the CBN governor doesn't see his account balance if not na one way ticket because by then Shaibu's account would be larger than the Nigerian foreign reserve.

I heard he use to sell recharge card before?

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by GoodofNaija: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
In 5 years, APC corruption is already dragging level with or even exceeding 16 years of PDP corruption.

16 years of APC, Nigeria would have been sold on konga/Alibaba.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Redhot111(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:

Rain don beat this one brain.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Redhot111(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:

Rain don beat this one brain

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Ruggedniggaone: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Do you have sense at all.
obaje sha Na ur popzi mate you dey ask such questions oya go and ask your father at home

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by sapientia(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
I wonder the kind of daft people we have in Nigeria

Thats all

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by johnmartus(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2020
You lack home training. Don't worry they will teach you from outside.
Ruggedniggaone:
obaje sha Na ur popzi mate you dey ask such questions oya go and ask your father at home
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by johnmartus(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2020
All of them shall be prosecuted.
soulpeppersoup:

He is still in government, before he leaves I just pray the CBN governor doesn't see his account balance if not na one way ticket because by then Shaibu's account would be larger than the Nigerian foreign reserve.

I heard he use to sell recharge card before?
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by EricBloodAxe: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2020
This one that zombies have gathered on this thread like vultures ready to devour some carcass, just to compare bubu the mumu's level of corruption with the past administration. I hope the lifeless one isn't seeking third term again in the presidency grin

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by frankyychiji(f): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Johnmartus, they said " rain beat your brain".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Superwave: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Are we talking about the borrowing spree Or the N2.5B stolen from Aisha undecided if an ordinary ADC can steal that much, how much do you think she has

I don't even want to talk of Maina, Baru and the rest of them, he is shielding from the law

Through out my existence even in GEJ's administration, I have NEVER seen 2 bullion vans in a citizens home!!! Yet he's walking freely

Be fooling your tribesmen every living soul on earth kmows Ebele Jonathan is the grandmaster of corruption. You mention corruption n Ebele Jonathan head pops up anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by johnmartus(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Redhot111 no get sense at all just like you.
frankyychiji:
Johnmartus, they said " rain beat your brain".
Re: Corruption Under Buhari Was Nothing Compare To Jonathan Administration by Ebenezar2O2O: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

maikanti baru is dead.
learn to be current.
Bush man

(1) (Reply)

Lagos By-elections: "We Will Defeat APC, Tinubu Boys," PDP Vows / PHOTOS: Journalists Pardon Fani- Kayode, Attend His Press Conference In Ibadan / How Far, Una See Tony Kabaka??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.