Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

“I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes (4095 Views)

“I Have Never Seen Chest This Huge” – Toke Makinwa Gushes Over Dorathy As They L / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Yungsam1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Toke Makinwa finally opens up as she expresses her emotion for her favourite BBNaija Season 5 housemate, Ozoemena Chukwu, who is currently the man of the ladies as social media goes wild for his.....

Click the link below to view screenshots and read more:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/07/i-like-ozo-he-looks-so-yummy-toke-makinwa-gushes-over-bbnaija-housemate.html

Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by DaddyRochie1642: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
That Toke Makinwa doesn't know that She's an Old Chick grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Slimboo222(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
olosholize milf

2 Likes

Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Amanda4life: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
All these ogbonge celebreties they too like men that will give them problems in life.

If it comes to procreation, for sure his gene will bring out beautiful babies.

But for pure love, help and peace of mind, will be far from such family., because OZO is confirm ajebota.

Somebody that can not touch ordinary water, except when he is birthing.

2 Likes

Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by HomerTimpson: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Amanda4life:
All these ogbonge celebreties they too like men that will give them problems in life.

But for pure love, help and peace of mind, will be far from such family., because OZO is confirm ajebota.

Somebody that can not touch ordinary water, except when he is bathing.
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by ikemesit4477: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author= old cargo, looking for who to destroy!

1 Like

Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by sopuruchi97(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
old olo�
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by ashawopikin(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Milf
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Keep gushing over him,,,make I no call you iya agba
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by yuswrld20(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
let this woman retire jare
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Asuito7(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Amanda4life:

Somebody that can not touch ordinary water, except when he is birthing.
so only ajekpako and ugly one would give pure love, help and peace of mind.....haha some people with generalization cheesy

Do you even know the man Ozo as an INDIVIDUAL to come to this generalization ??
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Amanda4life: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Asuito7:
so only ajekpako and ugly one would give pure love, help and peace of mind.....haha some people with generalization cheesy

Do you even know the man Ozo as an INDIVIDUAL to come to this generalization ??

He spoke about himself.
He said it. He said he doesn't touch water except when he is bathing.

So, of what use will this one be as a companion?
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
is it my eyes that is paining me?i don't see the handsomity on this guy ooo, it's kiddwaya that is handsome to me
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
is it my eyes that is paining me?i don't see the handsomity on this guy ooo, it's kiddwaya that is handsome to me
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Yoruba girls gushing over ibo boys since day 1, but ibo boys no send them grin
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by missimelda01(f): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
This guy is fineee.. who no like better thing grin

1 Like

Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by SoftP(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2020
These are things I actually pay more attention to’

Why will Emeka dip his fingers into my soup, now i am battling with the soured taste

Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by We4all: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:

Your eyes are not paining you dear. Some people have been paid to hype him. Teddy A is better looking than him, even the other light skin guy who was disqualified alongside Khloe of BBN 3 edition(I can't recall his name) is better looking than him.

And to think he doesn't even have a good height.......As for Toke and her obsession, well, we already know she is obsessed with anything that is 'light'.
Re: “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes by malloaded(m): 3:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Download MP3 ellypro

ELLYpro hailed from ibadan Oyo state…. He’s a music producer and also an Afro highlife singer based in Lekki Lagos… Ellypro decided to launch his new studio located in Lekki in Lagos with this new tune with a sound of highlife titled “JANGBALA JUGBU”… this song worth listen to…..

Download and enjoy below

Download here

https://www.downloadbetter.com/augZsNpak47/ellypro-jangbala-jugbu-prod-by-ellypro-malloaded-com-ng-mp3.html?d=1

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Ini Edo Sets Head Rolling With Open Chest Dress / Check Out These Tips To Make Her Obsessed With You / Meet The Endowed Lady With Heavy Physical Endowedment That Sh0cked Twitter Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.