Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Bbnaija Is Evil, Stop The Patronage — CAN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Is Evil, Stop The Patronage — CAN (407 Views)

Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' / Bobrisky: BBNaija Is Too Small For Me, I Am Going For Big Brother Africa / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Is Evil, Stop The Patronage — CAN by Yungsam1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
The Christian Association of Nigeria has urged political office holders and other stakeholders to discourage immoral activities.

It said instead, they should promote justice and moral programmes and activities that are aimed at pleasing God Almighty and humanity.

CAN particularly kicked against the ongoing reality show, Big Brother Naija, describing it as....

Click the link below to continue reading:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/07/bbnaija-is-evil-stop-the-patronage-can.html

Re: Bbnaija Is Evil, Stop The Patronage — CAN by remsonik(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Immorality will be practiced all over the country just cos they want money, fame. The good moral s takes you higher to heaven's glory than the immoral acts of this world that takes you to the peak of hell.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Is Evil, Stop The Patronage — CAN by Amb1045(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
CAN is evil they're not united

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Excitement As Nengi Bags Endorsement Deal While In Big Brother’s House / Photos From The Funeral Of Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helic / 'If You Want Me To Have Beef With You, Pay Me' – Efia Odo Shades Wendy Shay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.