Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' (13362 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by ebukajay184: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba has spoken against false prophets who use fear and condemnation to preach the gospel of Christ, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, these false prophets claim they have heard from God but can not back up their claims with any scripture from God's word, thereby misleading their followers.

He wrote on Instagram;

"There is a massive release of false prophets recently claiming they heard from God But they can't back up a single thing they say with the scripture.

How you know it's God is that it comes from the place of love.

How you know it's the devil is that it comes from the place of condemnation."

"You think Christianity is a joke? You think Hell is funny? You think Jesus death for our redemption is a movie??

You don’t use fear and condemnation to preach Christ. That’s the devils tools.

Condemnation has never fixed a misbehaving child.

Charlatans misleading the sheep for slaughter.

KNOW THE WORD OF GOD FOR YOURSELVES GUYS SO NOBODY WILL DECEIVE YOU. ( 2 Timothy 2:15 , Mathew 7:15)"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoag-GsxAu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Cholls(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2021

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by 3gpvids: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2021
A seller and a buyer transaction naim e don dey turn to now

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Jidemoo: 6:03am On Dec 20, 2021
The truth cannot be far-fetched from what William said

59 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by slawormiir: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Pastor Righteousness2 you hear am

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by ipobarethieves: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
sad Tell Pa chidera Righteousness2 diz.He always Go up/down looking for Evil/cast fear in us here with his End time today,gloom tomorrow lyrics sad

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by chibike69: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin
Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by seguntravels009(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
That's true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by hisexcellency34: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Churches and mosques are business centres in Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Caleycash(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
I concur 100%

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Melison(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wetin Dem dey preach now don turn quarrel,good news of Christ reach Africa turn Dem wan turn am to fight

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Kinisoo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
I know who he's referring to. That dramatic big mouthed Lady Pastor. She go just open mouth Waaah �

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by kenzysmith: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mfm and cac pastors take note stop preaching pure truth. Make sure u sugarcote the truth for us to be happy. Because we no feel do without cold heniken on a sunday evening.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Memphitz357: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
I go like see that preacher woman wey dey spew all those preachings... I go just wooze am one better slap. I go come tell am say na her heaven be that then come wooze am another slap for confirmation

15 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by joshjc(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nairaland own pastor is number one

11 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by freshkpomo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021

This guy na nairalander, righteousness Don show am pepper grin
grin

24 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by OneCorner: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Righteousness2 what do you have to say to this boy

8 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Patrioticman007(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Black Christians need to read more about how Christianity came to Africa & its spread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by sotall(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by cococandy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you don’t put fear in them, how will they be afraid of hell fire?

16 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by joxxy01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Even the book of revelation didn't pamper the truth of what is to befall sinners, so you want me to tell you that if you sin you are still on track for heaven? Hell is awaiting such term it condemnation that is your cup of zobo . We are in the perilous time guys. If you want to be cold be cold if you want to be hot be hot.. It is better we work out our salvation with fear

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by LadyMedina25(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mr Williams has spoken the truth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Using The scriptures is what’s important
Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Imstrong2(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

haha ...you self dey observe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
freshkpomo:

This guy na nairalander, righteousness Don show am pepper grin
grin

Egbon, abeg off mic... grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Bigheart042(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
This guy call pastor righteousness 2 isn't getting it all...
How can u preach Christ useing fear....

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Adakintroy: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rightouseness them de call you oo..

Since I know you you never mention " love" na so so hell hell! I never see video of your charity works here.. just hell and heaven weh no body don see. You be my guy for one side. God know nairaland need a prophets. But na love first from.a honest place. Know all of us on our day is capable of sinning. The way you de preach God with so much authority na sigh you no too know God. If you know God you go teach am with humility.

9 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Dorcmass(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na ur problem be that jare my own is my prayer to be accepted
Re: Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' by Deicide: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
How else do you want them to convince people who can't think for themselves?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This / Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.