Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,714 members, 7,865,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

"Thou Shalt Arise, And Have Mercy Upon Zion: For The Time To Favour Her,..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Thou Shalt Arise, And Have Mercy Upon Zion: For The Time To Favour Her,..." (140 Views)

Ebuka Obi Zion Ministry Allegedly Buys Property Of Mountain Of Fire In Lagos / O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Sincere Milk — Time To Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Thou Shalt Arise, And Have Mercy Upon Zion: For The Time To Favour Her,..." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
God will do which concerneth You, He will perfect that which you are looking up to Him to do, He said it, and will also do because He is not a man that fail, He is Powerful enough to deliver, that which He has promise. He is Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, in Him there is no turning of shadows. In Him is our Redemption and promises, Praise the Lord!!!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/thou-shalt-arise-and-have-mercy-upon-zion-for-the-time-to-favour-her/
Re: "Thou Shalt Arise, And Have Mercy Upon Zion: For The Time To Favour Her,..." by Openbusiness4: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
May God favor me, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

BETRAYAL OF TRUST. By Gbile Akanni / While Waiting – Pastor Adeboye / "They Are They Which Testify Of Me."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.