Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race (737 Views)

Liberty Walk Body-kitted Suzuki Jimny SUV VS Mercedes-benz G-wagon:see The Diff. / Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons / Racer Controls 196mph Nissan GT-R Using Playstation 4 Gamepad From An Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: 2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race by Inception(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFUu71dMpqA&feature=youtu.be

After almost 13 years..... the GTR ( of course with upgrades since its inception) still reigns supreme...

But mehn, they need to upgrade to a newer model abeg

But that Benz is the definition of brute.
Re: 2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Inception:

After almost 13 years..... the GTR ( of course with upgrades since its inception) still reigns supreme...

But mehn, they need to upgrade to a newer model abeg

But that Benz is the definition of brute.

It's absolutely ridiculous, especially since that isn't even the Nismo. A Nismo probably wins the rolling race too. But yeah, we need an R36.

Current-gen AMGs are essentially muscle cars tbh. That GT63s is something else.
Re: 2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race by oride: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

It's absolutely ridiculous, especially since that isn't even the Nismo. A Nismo probably wins the rolling race too. But yeah, we need an R36.

Current-gen AMGs are essentially muscle cars tbh. That GT63s is something else.

No surprises here with the GTR but my eyes and heart are with the AMG.

Also, Nissan seems to be on a downward slope. They have neither improved older models nor introduced newer ones.
Re: 2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
oride:
[/b]

No surprises here with the GTR but my eyes and heart are with the AMG.

Also, Nissan seems to be on a downward slope. They have neither improved older models nor introduced newer ones.

I'm not a big fan of the GT63s, really. I'd much rather have the smaller, more fun AMG GT-C

Agree that Nissan needs to update its lineup. Thankfully, a new Z is coming next year. After 12 years, smh.
Re: 2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race by oride: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I'm not a big fan of the GT63s, really. I'd much rather have the smaller, more fun AMG GT-C

Agree that Nissan needs to update its lineup. Thankfully, a new Z is coming next year. After 12 years, smh.

I'm still looking to having an affair with the 05 or 06 350z. I hope the over a decade wait will be worth it.
Re: 2020 C8 Corvette vs Nissan GT-R vs Mercedes-AMG GT63 S // Drag and Roll Race by gremp(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahhh...... The good 'ol Nissan GT-R35, a refrigerator on wheels that carves through corners like a knife wink . I don't know why but I love the mechanical clunking sounds it makes while driving.

(1) (Reply)

Meet NORD, The New Car Manufactured In Nigeria / Toyota Camry XLE Push To Start Dashboard Lights Flickering / West Coast Customs Shows How It Built Justin Bieber’s Weird Rolls-royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.