Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador (46528 Views)

Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained / Frodd Bags An Endorsement, Becomes An Ambassador. / BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Kinzo0917(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Babapyro:

You're a fool,ogun will kee you one of this days if you don't stop derailing topics
. Who is a mere and useless ogun compared to J.E.S.U.S. be careful not to enter d bad side of God
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Annie001: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
mumu youth just full this country. politicians are looting this country dry, and your major focus is a useless show,

this politicians and their children will refine the act of tax collection in future, through the FIRS. maybe you will sit up when you have to pay tax to eat. still with little accountability
Before bbnaija started what did you do personally to stop the problem
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by adedayourt(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
It has begun, startups using housemate as stepping stone to market their products.

Gbagaun
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Dbarrzx: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Laycon chances are diminishing...I want him to win oooo...he rep the average street hustler
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by TruthHurts100: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Royal Hairs Int Limited has promised to make 2020 BBNaija contestant, Nengi, their ambassador once she comes out.

Nengi trended few days ago after she was caught lying about her age.

Nengi is getting lots of supports from celebrities. Will she be another Mercy Eke?

Clout chasers. Why didn't you help her or make her an ambassador since 2016? So you want to use her name to sell market, right? Because she's now popular. Shame on you.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Babapyro: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kinzo0917:
. Who is a mere and useless ogun compared to J.E.S.U.S. be careful not to enter d bad side of God
Ogun kee you for that statement ,idiot,na your God tell you to dey derail thread abi, thunder faya the two of you together
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Shakaranews2020: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Already? Na wao. Maybe she is their family member.

Meanwhile, See our rating for the top 6 Most Handsome and Hottest Bbnaija Season 5 Housemates
What can you say about our rating? Fair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zA3vXcERI0
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by meobizy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
The owner of the company is a runs girl. This endorsement is only a business deal. If you know, you know.

This forum is populated with hungry ignorant people, the kind I can never come across in real life. The way you people think is way different from those I meet in real life. Agbekpo and similar menial labourers naim full here. The ones wey dey developed nations carry the same stupid mentality because na the same jobs them dey run there.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by earnit1: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Just like that for doing nothing
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Annychibest(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Luck is shining on Nengi already. Alright, best of luck to you.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by sheyitokz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
this our 9ja sef pesin wey neva even use 5 days for house
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by deebrain(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria and mediocrity.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
TheRebel2:
Wow! Congratulations to her.

A good she did in the past is about to yield fruits now.

MORAL: Do good at every opportunity you get. angry
all the good I have been doing since 37 yrs hasn't yield any fruits... Abeg nah the time I go dey use walking stick the thing go mature
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by skyfather09(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
kelvyn7:

You can organise your own show and do it how you want it. It is someone's investment and business. undecided

We need to move forward from this hypocrisy and mediocrity. Its not taking us anywhere undecided
bros this year big brother sucks assss... wetin I won watch am do.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Daviidjhun(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Na wa ooo...

Dem nor even wait make dem evict am first(she nor go win sha)
Oga who ask you??
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by hinere(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
All these brands sef.
They will not say the real truth.
Did she do a free photo shoot or you refused to pay her because we know how most of these brands operate.

Ordinary Runway Fashion Show, if you all have the chance, you won't even pay models.
All your criteria and criteria to even be selected for an audition sef dey tire person.
At the end, they will tell you that "You know you are not known, we are just helping you by giving you a platform to showcase yourself therefore NO PAY...take it like that...ok"

Becos she is trending in the house now, you want to use her fame to sell your brand. If I hear say she accept your useless Endorsement.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by vickydevoka(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kriss216:

I wanted to say barely 3 days in the house until I saw this.

That's their business.

Please Nigerians, let's leave this nyash and breast matter and support an intelligent person this time around.
Color number 1 , nyash follow b4 breast
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good for her
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Honcho1: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Congrats nengi
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by nathyx(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Girl has like 12 colors �
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by moizkh: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija’s Wildcard Twist: Five Things To Know About It (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNAIJA: Can You Guess This Person? Same Dance Every Saturday Night(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.