Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,832 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Viral Video! Watch What Happened When A Tiger Came Across A Huge Python - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Viral Video! Watch What Happened When A Tiger Came Across A Huge Python (351 Views)

Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video! Watch What Happened When A Tiger Came Across A Huge Python by massmediang: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Viral Video! Watch What Happened When A Tiger Came Across A Huge Python In Karnataka
This might not be a recent video but it is truly sensational.

The old video is going viral on social media again. It shows a tiger coming across a huge python on a road in Karnataka. The video was filmed in August 2018, but has captured social media’s attention again after it was shared on Twitter this morning by Indian Forest Service officer Susanta Nanda.

The clip was recorded by Sharath Abraham, a naturalist at Evolve Back Resorts Kabini. According to him, the close encounter between the snake and the big cat was recorded on August 31, 2018, at Nagarhole National Park And Tiger Reserve.

“I was with Kabini river lodge driver Feroz when I saw this male tiger marking his territory,” Mr Abraham wrote on Instagram, adding that they followed the tiger for around 15 minutes, after which they came across the python on the road. “When we came across this huge python on the middle of the road which looked like a speed breaker, tiger was confused about what to do,” he said.

The video shows the big cat carefully walking around the snake and looking at it curiously. Then the tiger retreated into some bushes by the side of the road. “Tiger tried to investigate the snake by hiding behind the small bush but the python with its full belly started to approach the tiger,” Mr Abraham said, sharing the conclusion to the encounter in a second video, which shows the big cat walking away after losing interest in the snake.
Watch video here;
https://wakkinews.com/2020/07/22/viral-video-watch-what-happened-when-a-tiger-came-across-a-huge-python-in-karnataka/

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Becomes World’s First Airline To Offer Free Covid-19 Insurance / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead In Osun Tanker Explosion. / The Great Nigerian Roadtrip By Dr Ola Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.