Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (27095 Views)

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rest in peace to the deceased.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by pointstores(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nawa
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by gambia(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
sweerychick:
Who crushed who, the report is somewhat ambiguous. Heading said man was crushed while news said wife was crushed while attempting to cross the road

He man was crushed to death today, while Mrs Grace Okeleke, wife of the Head Of Public Relations, Globacom, Andrew Okeleke, was crushed to death in Ikorodu on May 14 by a BRT bus.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Glendoni: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Cause and effect. What was an okada doing on a BRT lane?
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Stan9: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Brt now following the footsteps of Dangote trucks
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
sad Dem swear for dem there ABI there's one evil pipu drinkiy blood around sad angry?,Not too long,same bus killed a woman pastor with RCCG and now this sad
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by seborrhic: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
sweerychick:
Who crushed who, the report is somewhat ambiguous. Heading said man was crushed while news said wife was crushed while attempting to cross the road
Education has suffered a bad blow to it's reputation
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by A1kennedy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
i had beged for help no one answerd. okay, who will borrow me money to resositate my business. Pls call me 09020077194. thank you.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by kellidoo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
BRT bus drivers were trained to crush anything thing on their path.. (BRT lane)....as far as it happened on the BRT lane...the mad will go free...
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by true2god: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
I thank God for my life. Glory be to God. BRT almost crush me and my car on third mainland bridge last week. I was on my lane but as soon as this insane BRT driver saw me attempting to overtake him, I WAS ON MY OWN LANE, he swerve to my lane immediately but thank God I mysteriously read his thought and I was not hesitant to apply brake as fast as I can. I thank for a very good functional break system.

This is how I escaped this demonic and insane BRT driver. BRT drivers have no soul, please avoid them as mush as you can. They are bolder and more confident than even the police officers. Most of them are pure evil.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
RIP to the dead.

But I thought they banned okada people from Lagos? undecided
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

1 Like

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zebra11:
[s][/s]
No forget, you never use cow11.
My condolences to the family of the deceased
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Nwaceci1234(f): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nawao! God have mercy, Rip to the dead
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by earnit1: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Life
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by MsAllison(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No forget, you never use cow11.
My condolences to the family of the deceased
marry me kiss
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by adenigga(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
Always put on your intellectual cap and read between lines

I dey wonder how many times you write waec... English language to be specific.. especially that comprehension passage for English that year

You're on point!

You reveals what's in my mind.

That person might be a primary school's drop out.

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by sweerychick(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

I dey wonder how many times you write waec... English language to be specific.. especially that comprehension passage for English that year

my bad missed the part May 14
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Amanda4life: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
pjc:
Most of those BRT drivers seems to be rude and rough. The Lagos State govt may have to consider training them on public service and safety before allowing them drive.
What is so difficult to apply brakes.
NOT SEEMS TO BE

THEY ARE AGBERO ON UNIFORM.

NO TRAINING FROM YEAR TO YEAR.

THEY BEHAVE LIKE PEOPLE WHO EMPLOY THEM.

WEED GOVT
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by mechanics(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmm, Ikorodu again, those drivers at that end are just too rough, when negotiating a bend, they won't slow down at all.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by frog12: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
those ikorodu roads are badly marked. it was just a matter of time before this happens.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Splintinterior: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I fear those brt like mad
just move away when u see them
The management of those BRT buses should engage the drivers on driving safely. That's what I think might help
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by chiiraq802(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hahahaha

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2020
hakym619:
As if I knew. I guessed it happened in Ikorodu even before opening the thread .

Why does these BRT buses cause mayhem around Ikorodu axis ?
The other time an accident occurred in garage, Ikorodu.

Something must be done . .

:-/
It is done already bro. Every brt bus stop if not all has a pedestrian bridge close to it. But you will see people raining insult on the driver especially AGRIC/Family busstop to stop for them b4 the traffic light, forgetting the fact that they will still cross the road and risk being knocked down by a car of a bus. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Meanwhile for those okada they are notorious I don't have anything to say about those miscriant.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by dalass(f): 2:24am On Jul 23, 2020
ghettokid1:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/22/brt-vehicle-crushes-man-death-lagos

R.I.P. to the dead

BRT has its dedicated lane... People should keep off the lane and also watch carefully while crossing roads.. It is better late than to be the late!
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Honcho1: 3:49am On Jul 23, 2020
So sad!
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by moizkh: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by MickzyDonald: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Splintinterior:

The management of those BRT buses should engage the drivers on driving safely. That's what I think might help
Thats if they are following them around,if not their effort will just be wasted bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long / My Parents Waiting To Sell South African Properties "17year Old Returnee" / South Africa Grants Landing Permit To Airline Evacuating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.