Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (26988 Views)

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by ghettokid1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
There was apprehension at the Owode end of Ikorodu Road in Lagos on Wednesday after a Bus Rapid Transit Vehicle crushed a man whose identity is yet to be known to death.
A crowd of angry motorcyclists, sympathisers, who witnessed the incident, threatened mayhem and vandalised the bus.

The accident was the second in the area in the last two months. Mrs Grace Okeleke, wife of the Head Of Public Relations, Globacom, Andrew Okeleke, was crushed to death in Ikorodu on May 14. She was said to have attempted to cross the road after being dropped off by her driver around 7:20pm when Collins Nnodi, who was driving one of the big commercial buses with number plate EPE 59 XR, knocked her down, killing her on the spot.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/22/brt-vehicle-crushes-man-death-lagos

1 Share

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by PowerOfLove: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bad
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by MickzyDonald: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
I fear those brt like mad just move away when u see them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by ghettokid1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
RIP 2 d dead.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by fmlala: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
cool cool
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Augustinaz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
What?
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by ZUKKYY(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Not again nah ( RIP TO HIM)

3 Likes

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Slawormir: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad...for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

sweerychick:
Who crushed who, the report is somewhat ambiguous. Heading said man was crushed while news said wife was crushed while attempting to cross the road
Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
Always put on your intellectual cap and read between lines

I dey wonder how many times you write waec... English language to be specific.. especially that comprehension passage for English that year

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by gambia(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
May the soul of the departed rest in peace, thats all i have to say.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by odafe94(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na wah oo
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by directonpc(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
RIP to the dead. So many man made wahala.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by techmo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
cry

What is a bike man doing on BRT lane?

BRT drivers and Dangote Trailer drivers are insane but even the bike men are equal stupid

It is called BUS " RAPID " TRANSIT... Ignore the Rapid if you want to commit suicide

Every country in the world using BRT system only stupid Nigerians constantly use the bus lane, Metro busses on full speed can't apply brakes immediately

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by sweerychick(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rip
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by pretydiva(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Why are these drivers so carefree? Something needs to be done about it

1 Like

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Andrew13: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rip to the deceased
But who was at fault, is it the bike man or the brt driver. Because all these bike men like to de ride anyhow like mad people like say na dem get road
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by hakym619(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
As if I knew. I guessed it happened in Ikorodu even before opening the thread .

Why does these BRT buses cause mayhem around Ikorodu axis ?
The other time an accident occurred in garage, Ikorodu.

Something must be done . .

:-/

3 Likes

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by faith551(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
A million ways to die in Nigeria
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
ewooooooo
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nawao, but I heard their drivers are well educated. Or na educated agbero them give

1 Like

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by tillaman(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
After Dangote Trailer drivers, Tipper drivers the next people you should fear are Brt drivers
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jesus embarassed
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kai i am tired
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by Queenlovely(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
love God

5 Likes

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Most of this heavy vehicles are manned by individuals that are not mentally stable...if the vehicles had driver cams, you would be amazed to hear the last thing the drivers said before hitting the victims was: "I will just jam you for nothing". Many of them are wild animals in human skin especially the container and fuel tank drivers so its hard for them to place value on human lives. Using the brake is like jumping into the lagoon for them.
Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by itguru400: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by iamoyindamola(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Does okada riders take brt lane, most of them don't even dear the big bus

1 Like

Re: BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos by pjc(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Most of those BRT drivers seems to be rude and rough. The Lagos State govt may have to consider training them on public service and safety before allowing them drive.
What is so difficult to apply brakes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me / Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.