Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,544 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Reveals (1082 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Reveals by linx123: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Popular Nollywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo has disclose the reasons behind his conversion. The actress who was born into a staunch Muslim family converted to Christian years ago.
Ninalowo who was named as Azeez said his system of faith changed after some bad experience.

The actor during an Instagram live session said he got into trouble and his parents and family members who were Muslims could not save him.

He stated that the bible rescued him at that time from the trouble and since then “it became my life manual.”

” My name is Azeez; I was born into a staunch Muslim family but...................https://janefblog.com/14488-2why-i-converted-from-islam-to-christianity-actor-bolanle-ninalowo-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Reveals by techmo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
We wish you all the best in your new journey of life and faith

Alhamdulilai .. to we that still call on Allah through dua and he never fails Alhamdulilai

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Reveals by offset67(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
angry
techmo:
We wish you all the best in your new journey of life

Alhamdulilai to we that still call on Allah through dua and he never fails
techmo:

techmo:

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Reveals by techmo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
offset67:
angry[size=8pt][/size]

Oh what's the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Erica Welcomed By Multitude At The Abuja Airport (full Video) / Wizkid Blast President Buhari Over Recovery Message To Donald Trump / Trikytee Bags New Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.