Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them (393 Views)

Religious Politics Open Borders Setting The Stage For Pansexual NWO / All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists / Simpson Cartoon Predicted The Ukraine Theatric Conflict: Gay Is The NWO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2020

VIRALMULA.COM
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele is on the news again and this time around he has made a damning revelation about the Nigerian Movie Industry..

The Former President of the Association of Movie Producers in Nigeria, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that it was unfortunate that gay and lesbian movie producers are the ones calling the shots in the movie scene.

Paul Obazele said;

Viralmula.com “I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control. Why are we hiding it? When I was president of the Association of Movie Producers, I was against them. Why are we pretending that it does not happen?

The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields. The truth be told, it happens across the board. If you mention the names of some producers, I would gladly tell you if they are gay or not; they cannot do anything to me.

If they bring a war to me, I would take it to their doorsteps. I do not give into gossips but I have got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me. They must tell me. I am an elder in this industry and that is why I said if you mention names, I would tell you if the person is gay or not. It does not elude us; it happens within our rank and file. But like I always say, sex is not the ultimate step to attaining success, it is hard work

Nollywood is like Hollywood full of satanists. Lucifer's kingdom is a sex kingdom. Rome, Greece, Sparta, Syria and Canaan were established as satanic kingdoms. This where the customs and religious worship includes perverted sex witchcraft and blood sacrifices to the Jinn. There are lower Jinn and higher Jinn. The lower Jinn promise reward for Black magick. The higher Jinn called Devils are Lords of other Jinn and require blood sacrifices to grant lorship to those who serve them. You can usually tell what principality or demon is in control over a local area by the nature of the satanic crime. Homosexual rituals are done to entertain demons for human sacrifice.

Wake up out your slumber

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal

Opening the seals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by TimeTraveler369: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Each time 2 females fucck each other the Devil is blamed.

Each time a man puts his dicck in another man's anus, Lucifer and Satan is blamed.

Each time a man puts his dicck in a woman's anus - wow, it is a norm.

Each time a man has two wives, hell is let loose.

Op, I think you should mind your business sometimes.
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Each time 2 females fucck each other the Devil is blamed.

Each time a man puts his dicck in another man's anus, Lucifer and Satan is blamed.

Each time a man puts his dicck in a woman's anus - wow, it is a norm.

Each time a man has two wives, hell is let loose.

Op, I think you should mind your business sometimes.

God hate sodomy and anal sodomy whether male or female leads to Aids. Immune deficiency has been around alot longer than the medical name for it.

I have no issue with pologany and as far as I know it's the women who originally instituted polygamy due to shortages of men loss in war. Men are supposed to take good care of their wives and must be held accountable to his wives and children.

The business of New World Order concerns us all.

32 Million missing children in Nigeria alone and who knows how many across the continent of Africa seeing the prevalence of child sacrifice.

Stand up if you desire revolution now!

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by TimeTraveler369: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

God hate sodomy and anal sodomy whether male or female leads to Aids. Immune deficiency has been around alot longer than the medical name for it.

I have no issue with pologany and as far as I know it's the women who originally instituted polygamy due to shortages of men loss in war. Men are supposed to take good care of their wives and must be held accountable to his wives and children.

The business of New World Order concerns us all.

32 Million missing children in Nigeria alone and who knows how many across the continent of Africa seeing the prevalence of child sacrifice.

Stand up if you desire revolution now!

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

It is a free-will universe.

Everything is allowed.
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

It is a free-will universe.

Everything is allowed.

So I have heard this before and long ago studied the tenets of Satanism that proposes free will. They say that God doesn't exist and that they are their own God. Some even admit their is a Supreme God yet claim He is oppressive. No oppression is equal to human sacrifice. Homosexual men tell themselves it's free will they are exercising yet it's the deception of the Jinn. Only obedience to the one God brings eternal happiness. It's no joy in the Black world because of this old time devil worship. Every Black nation is struggling because they are too proud to obey God Almighty.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by TimeTraveler369: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

So I have heard this before and long ago studied the tenets of Satanism that proposes free will. They say that God doesn't exist and that they are their own God. Some even admit their is a Supreme God yet claim He is oppressive. No oppression is equal to human sacrifice. Homosexual men tell themselves it's free will they are exercising yet it's the deception of the Jinn. Only obedience to the one God brings eternal happiness. It's no joy in the Black world because of this old time devil worship. Every Black nation is struggling because they are too proud to obey God Almighty.

Wake up out your slumber

You do not have to believe in Gravity, but if you jump up, you must fall back here, it does not matter the name you want to call that force, the effect remains the same.

The more you actively research on God about God using the guidance of the Spirit, you will be informed that this very world, the very one within our spectrum of frequencies, the very 3D Reality that you and I are communicating on, is a Free-Will Universe, there are others that the blueprint was not designed for Free-Will.

Have you not wondered why there is so much freedom and liberation?

The fact is that many Human beings have not been sincere in their quest on the nature of God, most of you have pushed too far with your ideas of what and how God should be and how He should operate instead of being guided by changing world orders and allowed paradigms as a function of time.

There is a New World Order starting 2030 and UN has made it very clear on their website, but many are calling it Satanic or Luciferan or Occultic. You can only fear what you are ignorant of. Life has not been fair to all inhabitants of Earth, so there is an effort to change the present order of things to a more favorable system that promotes transparency and freedom of sexuality. Can we stop it? No. We have to try new things especially when it is very clear that COVID 19, HIV etc could not be handled by what we think of as God, it means we are either on our own, or we are governed by a God who probably does not want to help out. It is when you realize the true nature of God that you rest easy.

When you are ready to know the latest discoveries about the Governing Principle of the Universe, may be you will now understand why things happen the way they are. God can not come here to help humanity. There is a team saddled with that responsibility, and they are aware and allow what is going on based on the principles of freewill. I do not know why you are so worried about how someone chooses to fucck or be fuccked.

I have repeated stated to those who care to listen offline, and now online that this existence we are having is a temporal semester in a simulated native reality. Spirit is experiencing and advancing through a training program for its advancement and advancement of God as well as the Super-Programmer. Be it for entertainment, experience, punishment system or creativity. It all depends on where you want to align.

Depending on how you want to grow, everyone is where they choose to be with regards to intelligence gathering. I can guarantee you that if you are divorced from dogmatism, you will see Life the way it truly is, as opposed to how you expected it to be.

As Spirits we are not gendered. Our gender is just to experience alternate sex at any given lifetime, but some people actually female on the other side and choose male role as Avatar, but soon enough they become compelled to try alternative sex roles. Sex is a distraction, it is actually nothing in the greater scheme of things, so it bothers no one, not even God nor even the Super-Programmer that administers this Reality.
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

You do not have to believe in Gravity, but if you jump up, you must fall back here, it does not matter the name you want to call that force, the effect remains the same.

The more you actively research on God about God using the guidance of the Spirit, you will be informed that this very world, the very one within our spectrum of frequencies, the very 3D Reality that you and I are communicating on, is a Free-Will Universe, there are others that the blueprint was not designed for Free-Will.

Have you not wondered why there is so much freedom and liberation?

The fact is that many Human beings have not been sincere in their quest on the nature of God, most of you have pushed too far with your ideas of what and how God should be and how He should operate instead of being guided by changing world orders and allowed paradigms as a function of time.

There is a New World Order starting 2030 and UN has made it very clear on their website, but many are calling it Satanic or Luciferan or Occultic. You can only fear what you are ignorant of. Life has not been fair to all inhabitants of Earth, so there is an effort to change the present order of things to a more favorable system that promotes transparency and freedom of sexuality. Can we stop it? No. We have to try new things especially when it is very clear that COVID 19, HIV etc could not be handled by what we think of as God, it means we are either on our own, or we are governed by a God who probably does not want to help out. It is when you realize the true nature of God that you rest easy.

When you are ready to know the latest discoveries about the Governing Principle of the Universe, may be you will now understand why things happen the way they are. God can not come here to help humanity. There is a team saddled with that responsibility, and they are aware and allow what is going on based on the principles of freewill. I do not know why you are so worried about how someone chooses to fucck or be fuccked.

I have repeated stated to those who care to listen offline, and now online that this existence we are having is a temporal semester in a simulated native reality. Spirit is experiencing and advancing through a training program for its advancement and advancement of God as well as the Super-Programmer. Be it for entertainment, experience, punishment system or creativity. It all depends on where you want to align.

Depending on how you want to grow, everyone is where they choose to be with regards to intelligence gathering. I can guarantee you that if you are divorced from dogmatism, you will see Life the way it truly is, as opposed to how you expected it to be.

As Spirits we are not gendered. Our gender is just to experience alternate sex at any given lifetime, but some people actually female on the other side and choose male role as Avatar, but soon enough they become compelled to try alternative sex roles. Sex is a distraction, it is actually nothing in the greater scheme of things, so it bothers no one, not even God nor even the Super-Programmer that administers this Reality.

You have alot of these perverts in the technical field who relate their immorality to some weird technological view of the world. I know about that strategy, satanic cults are at colleges and universities in Nigeria as they are here in America. Some students are even forced into cults or be forever harassed because they dare succeed upon free will. grin So Satan promises you choice yet you lose your soul in the initation. These collegiate cults are not new they had them in every satanic society that tried to initiate men into the orders of polytheistic pagan worship.

The philosophy you present to me is weak and not well thought out. There is only One God from which everything sprung. We refer and prefer to it in the masculine form because its force is active. Yet is also passive feminine for it is the subtle world of idea yet full of fiery creativity. Some ideas give birth to other ideas that give birth to the very ideas who manifest upon the Earth material plane. An automobile began in the mind of a man. A tree began in the mind of God. Every idea has a source and every created thing began as an idea. So which world rules? The realm of God Almighty from whom all original ideas began and give birth to lower ideas which are deviations of the original attributes of God Almighty.

The material realm belongs to Satan, every gold ring, diamond necklace, fancy car and mansion home. God Almighty is the world of idea of eternal wisdom that is a spring forever flowing. The world of Satan is concerned with consuming of the illusion because its gross idea passionately felt as real. The computer based illusion, temporal reality of which you speak, yet you don't feel it's an illusion when it comes to your erection. No, you desire to fulfill that illusion anyway you can even if it means losing yourself in it. The illusion does have real world consequences however and those wages do lead to death for the soul trapped by illusion. Those satanists are materialists who kill for more gold, more power, land and authority. They don't represent freedom at all only slavery to the temporal world.

The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Children in cages have no free will. Slaves have no free will.

1 Like

Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Do the will of God Almighty
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33: 5
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Homosexuality is apart of devil worship
Re: All Perverts Pedophiles & Satanists Are For NWO Because It Benefits Them by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rome is church of Satan

(1) (Reply)

Top Movies Acted By Boseman Chadwick After He Was Diagnosed Of Colon Cancer / Marvel Studios’ Shares Black Panther 'behind-the-scenes' Chadwick Tribute! / Ironic-Nkechi Blessing Tags Laycon "Ugly" While Defending Him From Cyber Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.