Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists (8310 Views)

We're Not Homosexual But Eye Lashes Gang, 4 Male Barbie Spotted In A Restaurant. / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 7:11pm On May 25, 2022
A way for Politicians and Royalty to, like the Mafia, make their bones, enter into the Elite Satanic Religion and to forever to be controlled by blackmail

Child Molestation - Mol - Molech - to burn out the spiritual energy by Ritual Sex, Torture, Sacrifice

Child Molestation (to “Molest” also known as Pedophilia) is when an adult engages in intimate sexually related contact with a child under the generally accepted completion age of puberty. It is also one of the oldest and most sacred rituals of the Roman Cult and Sabbatean Occultists since the 14th Century.

Etymology of the word “Molestation”

The words Molestation/Molest come from the 14th Century religious term “Mollista” created from Moll (from Latin Mollis meaning “soft, weak, young child/boy) and Ista (Latin suffix used to indicate adherence to a certain doctrine or custom).

As a sacrifice of “innocence” to Moll (Moloch)

In spite of the deliberate efforts to confuse both the origin and key original religious meaning of the word “Molest”, there exists strong evidence of a second important meaning of the word in relation to the common meaning of Moll in the 14th Century onwards.

In England, the word Moll by the 16th Century became a common euphemism for “criminal” and prostitutes became commonly known as “Molls” - the claim it is a shortened version of Mary a ridiculous diversion.

However, prior to the word Moll becoming associated openly with the notion of criminals, it appears the word was used at least from the 13th Century as a shortened version of the name of Moloch and actions undertaken in the name of Moloch, or “Molls”.

This gives us then a second important and credible religious meaning associated to the word “Molest” being “the adherence to the doctrines and customs (of the former Roman Cult) concerning the soft, weak, and young child/boys and a sacrifice to Moloch.”

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15pm On May 25, 2022
What's wrong with Satan?you I'd**ts want everyone to believe in your God? grin
At least Satan is not a mass murderer.. grin
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 7:16pm On May 25, 2022
But the entire act is satanic so they still need to repent or be used by the Satanists.

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 7:41pm On May 25, 2022
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 8:28pm On May 25, 2022
Green is the color of the pedophile Pan New World Order.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 1:07am On May 26, 2022
The Occult Spirituality of Black Lives Matter
DAN BURKE

Voiced by Amazon Polly
Black lives do matter. Period.

My first step-father was a racist and an abuser. He constantly used the “n”-word and denigrating language for all who were non-white. He also beat my mother and fired a gun inside our home. I never embraced racism in any form—my stepfather’s character made that easy. During my youth, by God’s providence, I stumbled across a book entitled Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin, and found in it a deep and decisive affirmation of my instinct that no one should be mistreated on the basis of the color of his skin.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Even so, what if, as a faithful Catholic, you discovered that a group ostensibly dedicated to combating racism—a group with which you have aligned yourself—achieved their ends by conjuring demons to aid them? Most believing Catholics would run for the hills upon even the possibility of something like this, especially those few who (like me) have assisted in exorcisms and experienced first-hand the destructive power of the demonic. Having the devil as a partner in any action corrupts all the good and militates against any authentic remedy. Seeking aid from the enemy of souls is why exorcists in dioceses around the country experience non-stop demands for deliverance.

In the video that follows, Nissy Tee, a black commentator, describes herself as a “bonified, real-life, hard-core believer… in the movement.” She clarifies that her support is for the movement seeking to eradicate racism and discrimination, not the Black Lives Matter organization itself. Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc., according to their website, was founded in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom in 2013. Their stated purpose is “to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.”

Nissy Tee then pauses the discussion with Tomi (her guest) and cuts over to a video conversation between Patrisse Cullors, the executive director of the Black Lives Matter Global Network, and Melina Abdullah who is the co-founder of BLM Los Angeles. It appears the video was edited to aid in brevity for the show, but their key statements are clear and stand on their own.

Patrisse Cullors says, “In my tradition you offer things that your loved ones who have passed away would want. Whether it’s like honey or tobacco… things like that…. It is important that we be in direct relationship with the dead.” She continues: “Hashtags for us are way more than a hashtag. It is literally almost resurrecting spirits that are going to work through us to get the work done.”

Melina Abdullah concurs. “What’s happened as we invoke these names is the invocation of their names that goes beyond remembering them,” she explains. “We call out our ancestors, we call them out for specific purposes”:

The first thing that we do when we hear of a murder is we come out, we pray, we pour a libation we built with the community… This movement is much more than a racial and social justice movement. At its core it’s a spiritual movement.

“I know you always had this spiritual practice,” she goes on to say. “We were going to the ocean and doing these rituals and really feeding our spirits.”

Patrisse Cullors, likewise, says: “Our spirituality is at the center of Black Lives Matter and that is not just for us. I feel like so many leaders and so many organizers are deeply engaged in a pretty important spiritual practice. I don’t think I could do this work without that.”

The segment concludes with Tomi’s reaction to the video. He says with energy, “Christians, wake the hell up”:

How much more evidence do you need? It’s right in front of you. She told you that every time the hashtag is shared it is not just a hashtag. There are spirits of the dead that we are invoking. Every time they mention the name, “Say his name—George Floyd”… that is a séance. That is calling forth the dead spirit to invoke chaos on the nation… Everything we have seen go on, buildings burning, all of that, there are witches laughing… They are laughing at how complicit the Church has been.

I couldn’t agree more. Whether well-intended or not, those in the Catholic Church who align with the organization Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc., align themselves with a spiritual movement that uses witchcraft to conjure demonic spirits.

To be clear, the souls of the dead are not demons. But the entities that respond when the souls of the dead are “invoked” are not the souls of the dead, but rather demons seeking to manipulate those who invoke them.

Cooperation with the demonic comes through any expression of an individual’s will to aid the organization that invokes them. Any exorcist will tell you that when we do that, we are moving to stand beside and walk with demonic forces that have and will have their effect in society, and on us. The result in a very real sense can be catastrophic.

Every Catholic should be concerned about and seek to remedy racial injustice wherever and whenever it occurs. Because black lives and black souls truly do matter, no faithful Catholic can align himself with an organization that conjures demons as a means to mitigate injustice. If you have been involved or complicit in any way, the next step is confession. Hopefully, you won’t need to see an exorcist.

Tagged as Black Lives Matter, occultism

By Dan Burke
Daniel Burke is the former president and C.O.O. of EWTN News and the author of the bestselling book Spiritual Warfare and the Discernment of Spirits.

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 1:55am On May 26, 2022
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 2:04am On May 26, 2022
A homosexual is not a nice person even though all of them are not satanists. Yet the spirit of sodomy in itself is demonic and narcissitic. Salvador Ramos who killed 21 people was a bully and animal abuser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rViYNnMhQ1g

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 7:33am On May 26, 2022
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 11:40am On May 26, 2022

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Hyland(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2022
Wait, so does that means everyone in Hollywood is Homosexual ?
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
Hyland:
Wait, so does that means everyone in Hollywood is Homosexual ?

Satanists I assume they all are based upon the fact Satanists are running it. I am also assuming this extends to parts of Nollywood and Bollywood as well. Reason being its not as obvious in Africa is because paganism is more traditional than in America and Europe who actually had laws against witchcraft and slaugheted witches and pagans. Africans can easily hide their paganism underneath tradition so can Indians. In America and Europe the tradition however is Christianity and before Obama son of Africa gay marriage and sodomy were illegal.

1 Like

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
Sodomy is apart of the Devil's religion and the Messiah said, I have come to destroy the works of the Devil.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 2:16pm On May 26, 2022
olatade:
A suspected ritualist in Togo has reportedly been arrested by the Togolese security operatives after a tip-off.

A source informed ElombahNews of the development along with photos to attest to the veracity of the story.

According to the source, the suspected ritualist was arrested with 2000 dead bodies dried like stock fish.

He also informed that about 500 dead bodies were found to have been buried alive.

Further, he disclosed that thousands of skeletons were found at the man’s compound.

The source said, “it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals.”

“This man from Togo is where Nigerians especially the Yorubas, troupe to for money rituals, police recently raided the compound and discovered 2000 people who have been dried like stock fish,500 persons buried alive and thousands of skeletons, this man and his over thirty servants were picked up, it was later discovered that over 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals which they have paid for.”

https://dailytimes.ng/ritualist-arrested-as-2000-dried-bodies-found-by-togolese-security/

The root of the sex worship is to conjure demons and feed them blood.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's wrong with Satan?you I'd**ts want everyone to believe in your God? grin
At least Satan is not a mass murderer.. grin
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Hyland(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2022
Richwallet:

Satanists I assume they all are based upon the fact Satanists are running it. I am also assuming this extends to parts of Nollywood and Bollywood as well. Reason being its not as obvious in Africa is because paganism is more traditional than in America and Europe who actually had laws against witchcraft and slaugheted witches and pagans. Africans can easily hide their paganism underneath tradition so can Indians. In America and Europe the tradition however is Christianity and before Obama son of Africa gay marriage and sodomy were illegal.

Wow

Quick question!
Can you explain what the Boule is? And which people are part of it ?
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 5:07pm On May 26, 2022
Hyland:

Wow

Quick question!
Can you explain what the Boule is? And which people are part of it ?

The Boule is a Black American cult that practices Pan worship like the ancient Greeks who were Black also. So instead of your traditional African pagan cults the Boule are the Greek style of it. All pagan religion is the worship of Baal, Molech, or Satan.

Nearly all Black American elite wealthy are members of the Boule or patsies.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Hyland(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2022
Richwallet:

The Boule is a Black American cult that practices Pan worship like the ancient Greeks who were Black also. So instead of your traditional African pagan cults the Boule are the Greek style of it. All pagan religion is the worship of Baal, Molech, or Satan.

Nearly all Black American elite wealthy are members of the Boule or patsies.

Wow
Thanks
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 5:53pm On May 26, 2022
Richwallet:
Remember our Lord Himself had told us that the Homosexuals are:

filled with sexual immorality
wicked
covetous
malicious
full of envy
murderous
deceitful
evil minded
Devil worshipers
Backbiters
haters of God,
violent
proud
boasters
inventors of Evil things
disobedient to parents
undiscerning
untrustworthy
unloving
unforgiving
unmerciful

sodomite

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 6:29pm On May 26, 2022
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 6:39pm On May 26, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
Aids is acquired through the practice of anal sex and is a condition not a virus. This is what Dr. SEBI revealed who cured many from the infection and because of his narrative Aids/Hiv was not a virus he was killed to shut him up. Before it was called Aids is was called Grid which stands for Gay Related Immune Disease. There are alot of religions that practice sex worship including Catholicism using anal sex that cover this truth up while promoting White Supremacy, they claim White Supremacists created the Aids virus to kill Blacks, Jews and Gays.

In many African societies, same-sex sexuality was also believed to be a source of magical powers to guarantee bountiful crop yields and abundant hunting, good health and to ward off evil spirits. In Angola and Namibia, for instance, a caste of male diviners — known as “zvibanda,” “chibados,” “quimbanda,” gangas” and “kibambaa” — were believed to carry powerful female spirits that they would pass on to fellow men through anal sex.

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 6:43pm On May 26, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.
10 You wear yourselves out looking for other gods, but you never give up. You think your obscene idols give you strength, and so you never grow weak.
11 The Lord says, "Who are these gods that make you afraid, so that you tell me lies and forget me completely? Have you stopped honoring me because I have kept silent for so long?
12 You think that what you do is right, but I will expose your conduct, and your idols will not be able to help you.
13 When you cry for help, let those idols of yours save you! A puff of wind will carry them off! But those who trust in me will live in the land and will worship me in my Temple."
14 The Lord says, "Let my people return to me. Remove every obstacle from their path! Build the road and make it ready!
15 "I am the high and holy God, who lives forever. I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 8:41pm On May 26, 2022
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 1:18pm On May 27, 2022
All sodomy is evil.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
According to Damian, the vice of sodomy “surpasses the enormity of all others,” because:

“Without fail, it brings death to the body and destruction to the soul. It pollutes the flesh, extinguishes the light of the mind, expels the Holy Spirit from the temple of the human heart, and gives entrance to the devil, the stimulator of lust. It leads to error, totally removes truth from the deluded mind … It opens up hell and closes the gates of paradise … It is this vice that violates temperance, slays modesty, strangles chastity, and slaughters virginity … It defiles all things, sullies all things, pollutes all things …

“This vice excludes a man from the assembled choir of the Church … it separates the soul from God to associate it with demons…. Unmindful of God, he also forgets his own identity. This disease erodes the foundation of faith, saps the vitality of hope, dissolves the bond of love. It makes way with justice, demolishes fortitude, removes temperance, and blunts the edge of prudence.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 10:13pm On May 27, 2022

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 5:06pm On May 28, 2022
All satanists are homosexuals and are using special rights for homosexuals to dominate with their religion.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 12:41pm On May 29, 2022
Gay people are turning to Satan
NICK DUFFY JULY 25, 2017

The Satanic Temple has a thriving LGBT community, according to one of its most senior figures.

Ash Blackwood, who established a Satanist chapter in New York City, spoke to Vice about how the movement has become a hub for LGBT people.

Mr Blackwood explained to the outlet that in contrast to a lot of organised religion, Satanism has fostered an “enthusiastically accepting atmosphere for LGBTQ people”.

Its inclusive platform has paid off – and Satanic Temple founder Lucien Greaves added that he wouldn’t be surprised if more than half of the congregation identifies as LGBT.

Gay people are turning to Satan
He said: “It’s not a big deal, we don’t have strict separations or definitions of our gay membership, our trans membership, or anybody else.”

Despite its name – intended to freak out Christians – the Satanic Temple is essentially an atheistic movement, explaining “we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan”.

The group explains: “To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions.”

RupturesCreations
Sponsored by Yelp
Learn more
The movement is also proud of its pro-LGBT record, while using its status as a quasi-religious group to challenge the seeping of religion into secular government activities.

It adds: “The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will.

“Politically aware, Civic-minded Satanists and allies in The Satanic Temple have publicly opposed The Westboro Baptist Church, advocated on behalf of children in public school to abolish corporal punishment, applied for equal representation where religious monuments are placed on public property, provided religious exemption and legal protection against laws that unscientifically restrict women’s reproductive autonomy, exposed fraudulent harmful pseudo-scientific practitioners and claims in mental health care, and applied to hold clubs along side other religious after school clubs in schools besieged by proselytizing organizations.”

Naturally the news has freaked out the evangelical anti-LGBT lobby online.

A California pastor recently claimed that Satan is responsible for gay weddings.

The claim comes from pastor Jim Garlow, the pastor of Skyline Church in San Diego

Speaking at the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa, Garlow suggested that gay couples getting married is a Satanic plot.

Of course sodomites will turn to satanism because that is the root of sodomy. This is what separates all pagan religions from the Abrahamic faith and even the monethestism that proceeded Abraham, is that pagan practice sex worship and Abraham faith outlaws it. There is also a difference in blood sacrifice and idol worship with fetishes, statues and figurines the Abraham faith outlaws it all. Yet sticking exclusively to sodomy the pagans can not teach hetrosexuality to their children because they get older they will not desire to perform homosexuality. So every indigeous culture researched always introduced children to homosexuality early on. So satanists must recruit they can not reproduce this is the reasoning behind Comprehensive Sexuality Education, teaching sodomy to children, drag queens brought into elementary schools all the plot of pagans.
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 10:43pm On May 29, 2022
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 11:20pm On May 29, 2022
Pastor Anderson Truth About The Sodomites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LLeX19cmM
Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by HarshBitterTrut: 11:24pm On May 29, 2022
'My dad abused me at Satanic paedophile cult rituals where I was tied to a cross - but I forgive him'
WARNING - GRAPHIC DETAIL: Carolyn Shanti buried the memories from her traumatic childhood but, now in her 70s, she's finally come to terms with what happened to her at the hands of her father

Carolyn has been forced to come to terms with what happened to her in her youth
NEWS
POLITICS
FOOTBALL
CELEBS
TV
MONEY
ByRosie Hopegood
07:00, 10 Mar 2019UPDATED07:31, 10 Mar 2019
|
COMMENTS
From the outside, no one could tell there was anything amiss in my family.

We lived in a large, plush house full of antiques and set in 30 acres of land.

My father was a businessman who was seen as an upright member of society, a Mason who belonged to the yacht club. But behind closed doors, we were all terrified of him.

He was tyrannical and demonic, and my mother, sister and I lived in constant fear.

He did strange things that made no sense: we weren’t allowed pictures in the house, and I was forbidden to have any red-haired friends.

He would also take me on odd dates to London, buy me very expensive dresses and show me off in fancy restaurants, just the two of us.

Sponsored Link by Taboola
Buying A Car? Listen Now For Money Tips In 27 Minutes
TURBOTAX

Carolyn's family home - where she, her sister and mum lived in constant fear of her demonic and tyrannical father
At the age of nine, I was sent away to boarding school.

It was a relief to be away from the oppressive atmosphere in the house, but I struggled to make friends.

There was always something setting me apart, and I was struck by the feeling that something awful had happened that I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

Teachers wanted me to see a psychiatrist because I was so withdrawn, but my father just laughed and refused to allow it.

As an adult, my older sister wrote us a letter saying she wanted nothing to do with the family and cut herself off completely.

I still saw my parents from time to time, but I’d often find it very difficult to be in the room with my father – he had a dark energy around him that meant sometimes I’d have to leave the room to be physically sick.

I trained as a social worker and tried to live a normal life.

I got married, but struggled a lot with having sex with my husband.

The thought of intercourse was so terrifying that it was nearly impossible.

Eventually, it ruined my marriage and I got divorced.

Gynaecological problems were a recurring feature in my life.

I had infections in my tubes and ovaries, and an alternative therapist told me I was holding a lot of tension in my sexual organs.

I couldn’t shake off the feeling that I was damaged somehow.

In 1990, I began to have flashbacks.

Dark and disturbing sexual memories from my childhood that made me sick to my stomach.

As I began to remember, I’d get pins and needles down my arms, I’d shake all over and begin to feel as if I was leaving my body.

Carolyn at age five - years before she was able to escape her father's clutches

Woman was kidnapped for 245 days, sexually abused and taken to war zone until 'miracle' escape
undefined
MOST READ

Vladimir Putin 'losing his sight' and 'given three years to live by doctors'
TUI tells 'hundreds' of passengers by TEXT holiday is cancelled after 'eight-hour' wait
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in 'trouble' after Netflix show cancelled, expert claims
The memories were horrendous – my father penetrating me, anally and vaginally; being tied up in the shape of a cross; and the words ‘do not remember’ on loop.

It was too awful to accept that they were real, and I swallowed them down, going into denial and refusing to acknowledge them.

But you can’t hold things in forever.

By 2013, I’d remarried and both my parents were dead.

My husband and I had managed, with a lot of work, to overcome the sexual problems.

I’d spent years working a stressful job in a Traumatic Brain Injury Unit, so we decided to take early retirement and enjoy life.

We went to India on a meditation retreat.

The memories came back, even more strongly.

They were so disturbing I was on the edge of collapse and I had to go home and begin intensive therapy.

Bit by bit, the memories came through and I began to piece together what had happened to me.

I realised I’d been abused between the ages of three and nine, but it had stopped when I went to boarding school.

On our London trips, my father would take me to dark, shadowy meetings of men, dressed in eerie headdresses or terrifying dog masks.

To this day, I still have a phobia of Alsatians, and shake when I see one.

The men at the meeting would take it in turns to do terrible things to me.

I remember strange details, like a pendulum swinging in front of my face, and then my father’s fingers inside me, or a chalice of blood being placed on my stomach.

I was tied up in strange positions and raped my multiple men.

An overwhelming memory is the feeling of suffocation – something being stuffed in my mouth and throwing up.

Always, those words were in the background: ‘do not remember’.

I broke down and couldn’t cope with what I had remembered.

My marriage collapsed and I fled to India, seeking refuge with a famous homeopathic doctor, Dr Rajan Sankaram.

For four years, I had intensive holistic and homeopathic treatment.

I’d do deep meditations and therapy with Dr Sankaram, and more terrible memories would surface, leaving me sick and shaking, with a pounding headache.

I become weak, as if my life forces were ebbing away and I was going to die.

Eventually, I began to heal a little and decided that to work through the trauma I would write a book about the hell my father put me through.

I came back to the UK and began to research occult sex groups, spending a lot of time in the archives of the British Library.

I was staggered by what I saw.

Carolyn remembered horrendous detail about her abuse by the paedophile ring ( Image: Getty Images)
R Kelly says 'my heart is too big' as he cries then RAGES over sex claims in bizarre interview
There were so many symbols and rituals I recognised from my own abuse, and so much stuff began to make sense – men in these satanic groups linked red-haired women with demonic practices, which must be why my father was so strict about redheads.

I read about what these occult paedophile groups believe about women – that women hold secrets in their vaginas and that they can suck up their energy through ritualistic sex acts.

They worship semen and believe that by taking a girl’s virginity they can capture her innocence and become gods in their own universes – the more innocent the child, the greater the reward.

Doing the research was dark and disturbing, but I just had to understand what had been done to me.

What my father did was unforgiveable and I wish he’d lived to see punishment, but I have forgiven him because I can’t hold on to the anger.

I wish I’d had the memories earlier so I could have dealt with them and lived a full life.

I feel like I’ve been handicapped and haven’t been able to develop properly, or do things like have a long-term marriage and children.

But I can talk about it now, and no longer feel the sense of shame I did.

There are a lot of women who are suffering with coming to terms with abuse, and I hope that I can help them by writing about my experiences.

Child sexual abuse - the statistics
● 1 in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused.

● 1 in 3 sexually abused children do not tell anyone.

● Over 90% of these were abused by someone they knew.

Re: All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists by Richwallet: 11:32am On May 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grace Jones: Attractive Or Not! / The ''upcoming'' Cross Dresser Bobrisky Says Wants To Take His Crown? (photos) / Photos: Actress Halima Abubakar Flaunts N*pples In Revealing Outfit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.