Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Another Corrupt Nigerian Bit The Dust In London - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Corrupt Nigerian Bit The Dust In London (2280 Views)

Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London / Top 20 Most Corrupt African Countries 2015 / Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Corrupt Nigerian Bit The Dust In London by justwise(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
A high ranking Nigerian government official who abused his position to take bribes and then laundered the dirty money through a fake London consultancy firm has been ordered by the High Court to hand assets worth £1.25m to SOCA.

The order was granted by the High Court in London against 68 year old Christopher Orumgbe Agidi from Lagos in Nigeria, trading as Orion Worldwide Consult Limited. Mr Agidi was the former Director of the Federal Ministry of Education and the former Director of the National Civil Registration Directorate with the Nigerian civil service from 1995 until his retirement in 2002.

http://www.soca.gov.uk/news/311-corrupt-nigerian-official-must-hand-back-p125-million
Re: Another Corrupt Nigerian Bit The Dust In London by donjon: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
Only GOD can act as the fly swatter for the tailless cow!
Enuf said!

B4 i cry 4 my beloved 9ja!
Re: Another Corrupt Nigerian Bit The Dust In London by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
donjon:

Only GOD can act as the fly swatter for the tailless cow!
Enuf said!

B4 i cry 4 my beloved 9ja!

It makes my day anytime i read a story like this, God will expose all of them.
Re: Another Corrupt Nigerian Bit The Dust In London by donjon: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
2nite i will sleep with my 2 eyes closed, with my brain on standby!
GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERLAND!

(1) (Reply)

20 Year Old Robber Who Rape Pregnant Women / What You Need To Know When Directed By The Police To Write A Statement / I Have Been Receiving Disturbing Messages From This Number. I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.