Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem (483 Views)

7 Warning Signs That Indicate You’re Eating Too Much Carbohydrates / 7 Warning Signs That Indicate You’re Eating Too Many Carbohydrates / Are Beans Carbohydrates Or Protein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by NicholeDietary(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
The foods classified as carbohydrates aren't your problem

' Rice ' is not ' sugar '

At least, not the sugar that comes to mind when you think of ' waist pain ', ' frequent urination ', ' watery sperm etc '

If just rice, yam, cassava, etc were your problems, is it this generation that started eating these foods?

So, why are we the ones with all the grammars and afflictions ?

Firstly, nobody knows the components of anything created by God

Nobody knows the components of the rice God created

We all came into being to meet these creations

You only know foods by their functions

I know whenever I eat rice, I get more energy compared to beans

That's it !

Your knowledge ends there

But science will tell you this contains this, this, this and despite all of this acclaimed knowledge, more plagues spring

You are not having some symptoms attributed to sugar cos you ate rice, yam, cassava

You are sick cos you are a fan of HUMANLY MODIFIED FOODS.

Rice are two now.

So when you read online, " rice is evil ", ask the writer which of the rice he means

" THE ONE GOD CREATED OR THE ONE MAN CREATED "?

Many plagues we suffer today where no where to be found long time past

Yet, there was no orthodox medicine these times I speak of

Since you think orthodox medicine is it, then how did they survive these times ?

They survived because they didn't surpass their boundary

They maintained their positions as creatures and not try to measure up in knowledge with the creator

They met rice in existence, ate it the way it was

Met yam, ate as it was

Met wheat, ate as it was..

Nobody tried polishing the foods God created

And everything went fine with the human body

Cos God who created the human body, also designed the foods for it

They ate these foods created by the owner of these bodies, because they didn't introduce foreigners to the body, the body didn't misbehave

And the ailments that occasionally hit them were ailments from weather, fever from mosquitos, injuries from falls, simple discomforts that the leaves ( herbs ) designed by God would curb

But a time came, Satan inspired the knowledge to refine and modify foods created by God

Telling him, you know a better way to make rice

A time came, Satan inspired deadly habits

A time came, Satan inspired all kinds of inventions and humanity went off course

Can you see all the names orthodox medicine keeps doling out everyday ?

These discomforts they give all these big names are just consequences to the wrong way of living

They present the foods called carbohydrates as the source of sugar issues

Meanwhile, you cant even do without these foods

You can't survive without these foods cos you won't have a single energy

The orthodox world presented these foods as the reason behind sugar issues

Meanwhile, every food today is of two types

Polished rice will finish you

But whole rice, the one Nigerians call local rice, gives energy

The wheat in packs sold in supermarts would give you problem

But the whole ones milled by you and cooked would give energy

Spagghetti is not a food

These are modified

Noodles

Refined oils

You leave oils directly tapped from their sources claiming they got cholesterol and start running after ones claimed to have no cholesterol

You are following what the ' I too knows ' told you

So humans now know better than God ?

Why would it be this generation that would claim the food God created contains this, which is not good and should be wiped off?

These are satanic instigations

They tell you salt directly tapped, salt people from day one of creation used, is not good

" there is no iodine "

So, they are now helping God add something to his creation

The salt he created is incomplete

And those of you using these salts, how has it saved you ?

What do you even know they added ?

These are the satanic orchestrations killing this generation

We manufactured every single ailment we see today

Some of you on diabetes medication today, even had no discomfort

You are on those drugs which would soon finish your kidneys, just because some scale showed you some figures

There is an impression I must correct

FREQUENT URINATION

Many see this as a crime

That's the impression Orthodox medicine has given you

If you drink much water, is it a crime to pee even 100 times?

Can you stop frequent urination when the weather is cold?

You aren't sweating, how else do you want to pass out the excess body fluids if not via urination?

What about citrus fruits?

Don't they cause frequent urination?

Some herbs especially ginger

Even your state of mind

It could be a habit for you

Fever

So many things could cause you to pee often

The one which you should work on is your choice of foods

If you are urinating often and know none of the above is the case, then you watch your food choices

" Am I eating foods created by God or human modified foods ? "

Dark urine, foamy urine, waist pain, weak erection, back ache, it's not ' diabetes ' so you stop acquiring kidney failure for yourself

Forget this grammar ' DIABETES ' and retrace your steps

Stop swallowing chemicals designed by the devil to pull you to hades

He is presenting repercussions of your own lifestyle to you as ailments, so you keep swallowing whatever he presents to you as solution until you go down

Do not be deceived, kidney failure is behind that Medication

If you want to know about a place, ask from those coming back

Live right, live right, live right

This is my message to this generation.

LEARN MORE : http://www.nicholedietaryconsultancy.com

Got any ailment, chat with our health consultant on whatsapp /Telegram +2348137739878

Facebook: Nichole Dietary Consultancy Ltd.

NOTE: We don't sell food/pills/herbs/concortions/supplements.
We cure all ailments by teaching you how live and maintain a natural lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
You are fond of beating about the bush without necessarily driving your point home. ALL MOVEMENT NO MOTION.
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by NicholeDietary(f): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ninejaywon:
You are fond of beating about the bush without necessarily driving your point home. ALL MOVEMENT NO MOTION.

Simply say you didn't understand the post.
Well ...I will summarize:
Many people tend to see carbohydrates as the enemy. Many run away from them especially diabetics. Some diabetics are told to avoid or reduce them but what most don't know is that natural carbohydrates harm no one.
what diabetics and everyone should run away from is refined/polished/synthetic carbohydrate because they are the culprit.

At NDCL we cure diabetes and we prescribe Natural carbohydrates to our clients.

Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
When you use that words "we cure" along with "diabetes", you really piss me off.
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2020
NicholeDietary:

Simply say you didn't understand the post.
Well ...I will summarize:
Many people tend to see carbohydrates as the enemy. Many run away from them especially diabetics. Some diabetics are told to avoid or reduce them but what most don't know is that natural carbohydrates harm no one.
what diabetics and everyone should run away from is refined/polished/synthetic carbohydrate because they are the culprit.

At NDCL we cure diabetes and we prescribe Natural carbohydrates to our clients.
Next time avoid trying to use the name of God to justify anything you have to say as it will backfire.

You probably never knew this but Jesus Christ said that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean. So there is no 'God rice' and 'man rice'.
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by NicholeDietary(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninejaywon:
When you use that words "we cure" along with "diabetes", you really piss me off.

Hehehe....The truth can be bitter. But if i said we 'manage diabetes well', I'm sure it will make you happy.
if me saying we cure diabetes pisses you...what do we then do if I say we cure kidney failure without dialysis, you will shoot me I guess.
Well , it's actually the truth, we don't manage ailments.
All we do is nature and we address all cases from the foundation.
You may say all these because you don't know the power embedded in nature( when done rightly).
One is only limited by how much he knows.
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by NicholeDietary(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Next time avoid trying to use the name of God to justify anything you have to say as it will backfire.

You probably never knew this but Jesus Christ said that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean. So there is no 'God rice' and 'man rice'.

This is totally out of context because we are not talking clean/unclean ( holy/unholy)
We are talking about health.
But I still want to ask you, during the biblical times, did you ever read of soft drinks, noodles, cornflakes etc? All they had was natural food and animals.
But this present time, virtually everything has gone through 'industrialization' and is now packaged.
and some will still mislead pple by saying the sugar in soft drink is same as sugar in local rice. Lailai.

Polished rice is not brown rice mate sir
poundo yam is not pounded yam mate too.

Now who made polished rice...Who made brown rice?

You can't keep consuming processed food without repercussion because they are not the original fuel made for the body to run with.

We are creations of nature and we need nature to keep going.
Thank you.
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
NicholeDietary:

This is totally out of context because we are not talking clean/unclean ( holy/unholy)
We are talking about health.
But I still want to ask you, during the biblical times, did you ever read of soft drinks, noodles, cornflakes etc? All they had was natural food and animals.
But this present time, virtually everything has gone through 'industrialization' and is now packaged.
and some will still mislead pple by saying the sugar in soft drink is same as sugar in local rice. Lailai.

Polished rice is not brown rice mate sir
poundo yam is not pounded yam mate too.

Now who made polished rice...Who made brown rice?

You can't keep consuming processed food without repercussion because they are not the original fuel made for the body to run with.

We are creations of nature and we need nature to keep going.
Thank you.

What Jesus Christ stipulated there was for all purposes that one would seek to label food "unclean" or unhealthy as far as consumption is concerned. His statement was in response to the Pharisees suggesting it was godly to wash one's hands before eating, a doctrine they had introduced in to the teaching of God's commandments.

The old covenant law dows stipulated strick dietary rules for descendants of Jacob, but in the new Covenant, Jesus Christ laid down no such restrictions, instead stating that it does not matter what we eat, but instead what matters is what comes out of our hearts, essentially declaring all foods acceptable.
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by NicholeDietary(f): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What Jesus Christ stipulated there was for all purposes that one would seek to label food "unclean" or unhealthy as far as consumption is concerned. His statement was in response to the Pharisees suggesting it was godly to wash one's hands before eating, a doctrine they had introduced in to the teaching of God's commandments.

The old covenant law dows stipulated strick dietary rules for descendants of Jacob, but in the new Covenant, Jesus Christ laid down no such restrictions, instead stating that it does not matter what we eat, but instead what matters is what comes out of our hearts, essentially declaring all foods acceptable.

No problem sir.
since no food should be termed unhealthy,
You can decide to have 10bottles of soft drinks with no restriction. Happy drinking�
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
NicholeDietary:

No problem sir.
since no food should be termed unhealthy,
You can decide to have one 10bottles of soft drinks with no restriction. Happy drinking�
I can do you one better. How about eating only sugar wafers for breakfast, lunch and dinner...i did that for a period of about 2 months, and I developed no medical issues as a result. I sometimes consume an entire box of ice cream for dinner as well.

I wouldn't have done any of this before I came to know God. So yeah, God does not endorse your idea of "unhealthy" foods. grin
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by NicholeDietary(f): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I can do you one better. How about eating only sugar wafers for breakfast, lunch and dinner...i did that for a period of about 2 months, and I developed no medical issues as a result. I sometimes consume an entire box of ice cream for dinner as well.

I wouldn't have done any of this before I came to know God. So yeah, God does not endorse your idea of "unhealthy" foods. grin

Why not add cigarette and alcohol too?
People can be quite funny, so because we believe God means we can act anyhow? . I hope you know He is a God of principles. If we live wrongly we will suffer the resultant effect.

Moreover, you think that if you eat a processed food today, the effect will manifest immediately?
consumption of processed foods is just one of the many wrong lifestyle that breaks down immunity over time. so the effect may even take years to manifest if you don't change your lifestyle.

We are the product of the choices we make.
Re: Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
NicholeDietary:

Why not add cigarette and alcohol too?
People can be quite funny, so because we believe God means we can act anyhow? . I hope you know He is a God of principles. If we live wrongly we will suffer the resultant effect.

Moreover, you think that if you eat a processed food today, the effect will manifest immediately?
consumption of processed foods is just one of the many wrong lifestyle that breaks down immunity over time. so the effect may even take years to manifest if you don't change your lifestyle.

We are the product of the choices we make.
Since you don't even believe God's is truth, the more reason why you shouldn't quote Him at all in your shpeel.

He is not a God of principles, I don't know where you get that nonsense from. He tells you that His word is Truth and instead you speak of principles. He asks you to believe Him and you instead talk of principles. Again another reason why you ought not to quote Him him in your sale shpeels.

I have been eating processed foods since I was a child. I am several decades older and can tell you that your rattle does not apply to all.

There are old people past the age of 100 who smoked all their lives and will tell you that they owe their longevity to smoking at least a pack a day.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA / COVID-19 Second Wave: Over 20 Doctors Die In One Week / Penis Enlargement Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.