Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA (482 Views)

Nigerian Boy's Genotype Reportedly Changes from SS To AA, Nigerians React (Pix) / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA by Meenatnigeria(f): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
A Nigerian doctor has taken to social media to express shock after a boy's genotype reportedly changed from SS to AA.

The medical doctor claims to have been handling his case took to Twitter to make the revelation.

The boy, named David, was reportedly born with the sickle cell anaemia. Dr Imoh Ebong claims she's been handling his case for years.

A Twitter user with the username Samsparrow Shalom took to the platform to claim that David's genotype is now AA after years of being SS and suffering as a result.

However, Nigerians have demanded to see the two results before they will believe it.

Shalom wrote: "From SS to AA. We need to hear more Testimonies in this our generation. Make e no look like say Heaven go strike on us. God remains faithful!"

A Twitter user, Love Ojimba then claimed the same thing happened to her, writing: "Glory to God. Earlier this year God did the same miracle for me. He changed my genotype to AA, had to check 3 times at different hospitals to be sure. He indeed does miracles."

As the post started generating conversations around the possibility of genotypes to change miraculously, a medical doctor who claims she has been handling David's case weighed in.

Dr Imoh Ebong wrote: "David is AA!!! He was SS and his genotype changed (A MIRACLE)!! As a doctor, I’ve never seen anything like this neither can I explain it medically. I’ve been involved in his management and several repeat investigations- AA, AA!! What God cannot do does not exist. #NSPPD."

SOURCE:
https://www.meenatnigeria.com/doctor-expresses-shock-as-nigerian-boys-genotype-miraculously-changes-from-ss-to-aa-photo/

Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA by YoonSung20: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2020
God's not Dead!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA by Righteousness89(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Awesome
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA by nrexzy: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Buhari's Change.....
Re: Nigerian Boy's Genotype Miraculously Changes From SS To AA by ImaIma1(f): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
NSPPD prayers.

Many testimonies from there.

What God cannot do does not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NEOLIFE Supplements For Sickle Cell / Second U.S. Vaccine Ready To Ship As COVID-19 Surge Pushes Hospitals To Brink / Buying The Right Exercise Equipment You Can Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.