Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Life's Really Unfair For Some People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life's Really Unfair For Some People (163 Views)

2023 Presidency:it's Unfair For North To Retain Power After Buhari's Tenure-acr / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life's Really Unfair For Some People by leksite120(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
1st pic: A young Syrian boy surrendering to camera, he thought it was a gun.
2nd pic: A Syrian girl forced to smile to take a picture

Anytime I see this popular pictures, it pains me to the depth of my heart that people are living this kind of life.

Those children probably doesn't know how sweet life is, all what they see everyday is bombs, guns and fire .

Imagine a kid that went out to play and came back to meet his parents and siblings killed and house destroyed by some people for crime they didn't commit.

Now imagine, can these people ever complain of the same thing you complain of everyday? Of course, No. They can't complain of not taking them out for shopping or not even paying their school fee. All what they want is to eat and live in comfort.

We humans are enemies of ourselves. Some people are created these things for people like this because of what? Money, Power and Ego.

Seriously, Life is really unfair, just be thankful in any condition you find yourself, you're better than some people.

(1) (Reply)

I Disagree With Garba Shehu And His Piece Of Crap… By Sabo Douglas / Ize-iyamu Assures Residents Of Violence-free Election, Calls On Opposition To Sh / Mallam Abdulrazzaq Sholagberu The President Of Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Ho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.