Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

See How Bauchi Vigilante Defiles 5 Year- Old Girl, Threatens To Kill Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Bauchi Vigilante Defiles 5 Year- Old Girl, Threatens To Kill Her (470 Views)

Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Bauchi Vigilante Defiles 5 Year- Old Girl, Threatens To Kill Her by ICIRnews: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
MAMATI, a five-year-old girl, (real name concealed to protect the victim from societal stigma), was drugged and raped by her 38-year-old neighbor at Paparanda, Anguwar Hardo in Bauchi LGA of Bauchi State.

“On the 16th day of July 2020, I sent my little daughter (Mamati ) to go and buy Spaghetti at about 7:00 am but she didn’t return on time”, her mother told a human rights group, Prison Inmate Development Initiative in Bauchi State.

WikkiTimes reports that the perpetrator is not only a member of the vigilante group; he is also the Chairman of the group at Paparanda, a suburb of Bauchi metropolis.

The mother said the suspect, Saleh Hassan (Shoe Shiner); a vigilante member (popularly called Yan Kwamiti) drugged her daughter, by giving some tablets “on her way home”, from where she was sent for shopping.

The victim’s mother said her daughter drowsy and slept off upon taken the drugs. “So when she woke up, my daughter said he (the culprit) showed her a knife and said if she tells anybody, she will be killed.

“While she was coming, I noticed that she was leaping, I asked her where she has been and what was wrong with her but she said nothing,” added Sureya, the victim’s mother.

She said the terrible experience forced her daughter into dreadful cries because of her inability to walk following the pains inflicted on her by her predator.

Read more: https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-bauchi-vigilante-defiles-5-year-old-girl-threatens-to-kill-her/

Re: See How Bauchi Vigilante Defiles 5 Year- Old Girl, Threatens To Kill Her by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bastard
Re: See How Bauchi Vigilante Defiles 5 Year- Old Girl, Threatens To Kill Her by gambia(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm tired of all these bad news.
Re: See How Bauchi Vigilante Defiles 5 Year- Old Girl, Threatens To Kill Her by Olabode971(f): 2:19am On Jul 23, 2020
hmmm... vigilante threatening to kill someone's daughter after raping her..
Who really cursed Nigeria self

Northern Nigeria shouldn't have been joined with South or Eastern Nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Petrol Station In Mpumalanga, South Africa (video) / Tragedy Averted As Fuel Tanker, Truck Collide At River Niger Bridge Onitsha / BREAKING: Bandits Kill 2 FRSC Officers, Abduct 10 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.