Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help!!! My Ikedc Bill Keeps Accumulating Despite The Fact That I Pay Every Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! My Ikedc Bill Keeps Accumulating Despite The Fact That I Pay Every Month (241 Views)

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply / Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Ikedc Bill Keeps Accumulating Despite The Fact That I Pay Every Month by FraudMan: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello guys, i'm bringing this to nairaland because i'm out of options. For the past three months now, i have been making payments but the bill keeps accumulating. i went to their office to complain, showed them receipts, they said the payment wasn't successful and i should go back to the pay agents where i paid. I went back to the pay agents ( different agents), they all re-printed my receipts to me to confirm that it was a successful transaction.

As it is, ikeja electric is saying the payments are not successful while pay agents ( different agents) are saying it is successful.

i have exhausted my options, Guys kindly advise on what to do next?
Re: Help!!! My Ikedc Bill Keeps Accumulating Despite The Fact That I Pay Every Month by SarkinYarki: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
If you don't fight tooth and nail to get prepaid this nonsense can't stop
Re: Help!!! My Ikedc Bill Keeps Accumulating Despite The Fact That I Pay Every Month by Kalapizim(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Same wahala i am facing here o, i just paid 12k for bill last week and its not funny.

I hardly even use the power as i only use bulk when i come back from work, sometimes i sleep off, lets just say its only fridge i leave on and i get to pay this.
Re: Help!!! My Ikedc Bill Keeps Accumulating Despite The Fact That I Pay Every Month by austine4real(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na thief Dem be na

When they notice u pay regularly they will keep increasing the tarrif

This is what we normally do if they bring 9k we will pay N7500 let them go and meet their ancestors for the balance

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Ikedc Bill Keeps Accumulating Despite The Fact That I Pay Every Month by realstars: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Curruption Everywhere,The Fraud In Electric Managment Will Shuck You Pass The Electricity.

(1) (Reply)

CDC Confirms That Coronavirus Already Spreading In New York City. / *funsho Williams. *a Servant Leader Worthy Of Emulation / The Bitter Truths About Mr Obaseki’s Failed Government - By Don Osehobo Ofure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.