Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria (3953 Views)

Need A Good And Genuine Investment,capital 3.5million / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by ernestchykern(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
Notbymypower123:
Hi guys, i want to know if there is any good company in Nigeria that has been existing for some times and secure for investment that i can invest like a million with. I'm not talking about the business i can do but where i can invest my money with a reasonable return yearly or quarterly that's better than bank rate . THANKS
Oxford Internional Group of Company is firstly a real estate firm. Real estate is our major business, having acquired acres and hectares of lands across the states of the nation.

Oxford is supervised by highly knowledgeable and experienced business gurus in their various rights who are Keyed into the vision of the founder and Visionary Dr Teni Adesanya, a seasoned businessman and an authority in viral entrepreneurship, who has attained several honours through experience and as an alumni of some of the world's most prestigious learning institutions like Harvard.

Oxford later diversified by setting up other businesses like Agriculture, Dredging, Oil &gas, Banking, Education, Hotel &suites firms. That's why we are called a conglomerate.
Currently, our capital base is well over N50billion.

Each of our businesses are owned and directly managed by our series of professional board of directors.

As an organization, we do not fully embrace the idea of accessing loans from financial institutions and do not owe any.

This is therefore a room for individuals and customers to benefit from the impressive returns on our businesses through partnership by investing according to their financial capacity and we in turn ensure to give our them returns on their investments as promised, i.e., at the maturity of the investments.

Each investment is backed up with legal documents like post dated cheque and Deed of agreement that are presented to our partners as a way to assure them of the authenticity of our services.

Our investment plans are as follows:
6 months 12% returns
9 months 23% returns
12 months 35% returns
14 months 40% returns
24 months 75% returns

These investment plans are subject to change from time to time for the benefit of our clients too. Of course it doesn't affect already running investments.

Our latest product Agrolyfe, which was lunched on the 16th of May, 2022 affords clients the opportunity to earn 5% of their investment quarterly for a period of one year. Hence a total of 20%. This product leverages on Agricultural opportunities within and outside the shores of Nigeria.

There's room for roll over at the maturity of investments, i.e., clients can roll over capital and returns on their investments or only the capital or just the returns or can withdraw totally, after all, it's their money.

This is an opportunity for our partners to leave their money in reliable hands to work for them while they go about their personal engagements and yet earn handsomely.

A lot individuals can afford to lock away their funds in financial institutions with no returns, instead charges are deducted per time. It would therefore be more profitable for such individuals to leverage on these opportunities. A safe, secured and profitable way to keep one's. money.
Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by danyomo: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Notbymypower123:
Hi guys, i want to know if there is any good company in Nigeria that has been existing for some times and secure for investment that i can invest like a million with. I'm not talking about the business i can do but where i can invest my money with a reasonable return yearly or quarterly that's better than bank rate . THANKS
invest in real estate. it is the safest form of investment
roi of 28% per annum. check my signature for consultation
Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by KBARBIE(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2022
*FOR SALEkiss

*DESCRIPTIONkiss 3 BEDROOMS FLAT (EN-SUITE) with JACUZZI in the MASTER BEDROOM.

*LOCATIONkiss ABIMBOLA OKUNUGA STREET, Harold SODIPO CRESCENT,
IKEJA G.R.A.

*PRICEkiss #90m.

Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by KBARBIE(f): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Be a farmer without stress and earn rental income every 3 months.

Call Adekemi on 09161505947 for more information

Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by KBARBIE(f): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Looking for good asset to invest on?

A 4 bedroom duplex is available for quick sale.

*All rooms ensuite.
*Good residential area
*Good security estate
*Good electricity
*Good area network

Title: Federal Government Acquisition

Price: 80m (negotiable)

Contact 09161505947 for video

Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omegapro is 3yrs plus been relaible and consistent. 0.45percent daily and 300percent compounding for a lifeline of 16months. Done and trusted
Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by OteriEmmanuel: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
I kept on believe in him And It was worth it. For a start I invested 300k after a month I got my return of 500k . Your honesty can’t be compromised. thank you for your help sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-JEUkUmT1I
Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by ayoncox: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Notbymypower123:
We have one
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by MickyJNR5: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria by Gopkk(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Go and look for a Genuine Land to Buy ..After some Years ..Resale..No Running Capital .No Risk..

Thanks Me Later

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again / $25 Bonus: How To Make Money With Payoneer Refer A Friend Program / Happy New Month To All Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.