Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / M.m.m. Has Crashed Again (3955 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by SOLASA: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
it looks like M.m.m. has crashed the second time just like ghwx. I was matched to receive cash from 4 participants about a week ago, out of the 4 only 1 paid me, 2 people uploaded fake pop and the third person did not pay and I was rematched but the person I was rematched to is not picking my calls and his time is almost over.
the 2 people that uploaded fake pop, when I called them one hung up on me while the other one told me that all his money is stuck in ghwx, and he does not have money to Ph again that was why he uploaded the fake pop. the other guy that did not pay also told me the same thing that he lost all his money to ghwx.
and he is not going to pay me on mmm that he has completely removed himself from Ponzi, what is happening does it mean that most of the Mmm members are also doing ghwx, and as ghwx has crashed it has also crashed m.m.m?
for about a week now I have not been rematched for those fake pop I received, why is this happening to me?
please if you have money in it, you better remove it now before it gets too late.

1 Like

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by charlesluthor(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are u a learner? Solve ur case urself biko

8 Likes

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by ifex370(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think you're just unlucky to be matched to the wring people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by SOLASA: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
ifex370:
I think you're just unlucky to be matched to the wring people
I also have issues of fake pop, which has not been resolved. it used to be fast before, by now nothing.
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Adewalefae(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
op can lie Mmm just pay me now u just want create thread nice idea

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by donpata(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
The most foolish thread I have seen this year. how illogical can op be? so dumb

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by aluko360(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
so people still dey fall for this mmm trick?
Una mumu level is outa this world.
Lick your wounds, learn your lessons and move on.
Ponzi schemes are designed to fail.
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Sunnyja: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
SOLASA:
it looks like M.m.m. has crashed the second time just like ghwx. I was matched to receive cash from 4 participants about a week ago, out of the 4 only 1 paid me, 2 people uploaded fake pop and the third person did not pay and I was rematched but the person I was rematched to is not picking my calls and his time is almost over.
the 2 people that uploaded fake pop, when I called them one hung up on me while the other one told me that all his money is stuck in ghwx, and he does not have money to Ph again that was why he uploaded the fake pop. the other guy that did not pay also told me the same thing that he lost all his money to ghwx.
and he is not going to pay me on mmm that he has completely removed himself from Ponzi, what is happening does it mean that most of the Mmm members are also doing ghwx, and as ghwx has crashed it has also crashed m.m.m?
for about a week now I have not been rematched for those fake pop I received, why is this happening to me?
please if you have money in it, you better remove it now before it gets too late.
Who is going to pay me if every one removes his /her money as you suggested.

1 Like

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by gentle007(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
SOLASA:

Lol. Crash ke. you are just unlucky.

3 Likes

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by adax007: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin @ OP, it seems as if ur village pple are really following u, or have u offended anybody? MMM is paying well, I mean well well, 6 pple were merged to pay me today (Mavro day) out of which 4 have already paid, the 5th person promised to pay tmrrw while d 6th said he won't be able to pay again ( dat they stole his laptop on saturday and now he has to use d money he wanted to pH to buy a new one).... so u see dat it's a normal tin, it's not every time everybody they merge to pay u actually pays, u were just unlucky, just relax bro. D right person will come. It seems dat u're new in MMM, i'd advise u to join an MMM Watsapp group. Ur body just dey shake, u b JJC 4 MMM grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls this thread should either be derailed or deleted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by SOLASA: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
adax007:
grin grin grin @ OP, it seems as if ur village pple are really following u, or have u offended anybody? MMM is paying well, I mean well well, 6 pple were merged to pay me today (Mavro day) out of which 4 have already paid, the 5th person promised to pay tmrrw while d 6th said he won't be able to pay again ( dat they stole his laptop on saturday and now he has to use d money he wanted to pH to buy a new one).... so u see dat it's a normal tin, it's not every time everybody they merge to pay u actually pays, u were just unlucky, just relax bro. D right person will come. It seems dat u're new in MMM, i'd advise u to join an MMM Watsapp group. Ur body just dey shake, u b JJC 4 MMM grin grin grin
I am not a jjc in mmm, I have been doing it since last year even before the first crash, I still have ogh in it which I am still struggling to recover, I am only trying to help. cos something is definitely wrong with the system, people are not paying.
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by doncewill: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
SOLASA:

I am not a jjc in mmm, I have been doing it since last year even before the first crash, I still have ogh in it which I am still struggling to recover, I am only trying to help. cos something is definitely wrong with the system, people are not paying.

Thunder fire the person that posted dis trash.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by adax007: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
SOLASA:

@ OP, i'm beginning to suspect something, why is it dat u're d only one complaining? It seems as if u're a GHWX participant & because GHWX has dealt with u, u want to come & create panick on MMM, where is d evidence?, screen shot and upload it let us see and verify. i've been in MMM 4 so long, I am in so many Watsapp groups & I have so many friends dat are guiders, if there's anytn wrong in MMM, I would sniff it 4rm 50 kilometers away. screenshot and upload ur evidence first, then we would know wat to do next. U can't fool us.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by iloveunity(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Look at the heading of the dunce " MMM has crashed again"...is that not a panic statement?

Your heart is evil..MMM merged people to pay you and this people refused ...MMM reemerge you again...and you are saying MMM has crashed!

If I say that evil will follow you all the days of your life...people will say why am I placing curse on you?..but you deserve such malediction!

Respect yourself, else , what befell your type here on nairaland will befall you!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by donpata(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Since January, I have been phing and ghing. Through this period, only one person uploaded a fake pop but later paid up still. and of the tens of people that have been matched with me, only 1 ever defaulted. in fact, I received 2 alerts today for mony requested today. only one person left and the person has "acknowledged to make payment. For ghw, I also put money there and it never came. I put again hoping to recover and now, its 5days after I GH but no matching. I hope it gets well soon. IN THE END, MMM SEEMS THE MOST RELIABLE AND I CAN'T SMELL ANY DANGER.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by atitipoyoyo: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2017
SOLASA:

Lol mmm participant. Be very careful of the kind of thead u create cos u have not been paid cash that is probably not more than 100k. Don't start the panic neither should u allow yourself to be used. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Xsem(m): 3:38am On Jul 12, 2017
We the mmm participants are already immuned to panic attack grin.After Ghw swallowed my 15k and on top of that ordering me to re ph or forget my money, I was wise enough to invest my remaining cash in mmm and now am not only happy but proud unfortunately ghwx has just crashed,too bad. mmm the life saver

1 Like

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2017
lol... where are your screenshots?? if none then you are omo ale radarada... been on MMM since February and haven't had any issue likewise on every group none had any complaint... so for you linking Ghw with MMM, and for the use of 'ogh", I guess u are an unfortunate ghw participant who is down and doesn't want to go alone. so ogbeni go hustle and join MMM today ... so your tears can be dried. and stop all foolishness.
and next time, always put that name in capital letter. mention me when you are ready to make it in life. and if you broke send me your bank details let me put pocket money for you. well I just got paid a huge sum Monday and Tuesday.
cc fifty ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by onair: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Dear MMM participants, please ignore this IDIOT that posted this TRASH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Kk4(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2017
MMM is very heathly. Please stop spreading panic.

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR GUIDER ON MMM

1) Login to your Personal Office and click on the MY PAGE menu.

2) On the Right Side-bar, click on GUIDER button and then click on the SELECT GUIDER button .

3) Type Okafornest@yahoo.com and click SAVE then click OK.

Guider Mr Kay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by tobby1987(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
No mind d op...na attention e want
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Mmadu111: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
SOLASA:
Fool.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Mmadu111: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2017
SOLASA:

You're so illogical and pathetic..... Claiming to be a participant. Genuine participant are wiser now over ur panic thread style. you think this is 2016? Sorry for you. Why can't you quit and leave the faithful do what they know best. Leaking mouthed person. Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by tafrica(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2017
this OP is daft sha. how can he claim to be a member of MMM and created a thread to cause panic by misinformation. if you truly have money in mmm, you wouldn't come crying it has crashed that people shouldn't PH again, how do you want to get your money out?

very dumb solasa.

BTW, I have many mavrodians around me, they all say mmm is paying them and matching them instantly.

1 Like

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by prom84: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2017
@OP, Ur mumurism degree level is >360. Be warn b4 ur mouth is ruptured
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Virgohills(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Poverty mentality @op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Braze9(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3917206/ghwx-account-sale-n250000 so this is why you want to dent the image of MMM. Pervert!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
I dont feel like talking too much. But you must be a donkey OP, if you are frustrated with GHwx (Interested people pls see attached pic), pls keep your frustrations to yourself. We guiders warned u all to stick with MMM only, a platform that at least has a valid history and a known founder, some of you said guiders are draining the system and all whatnots. The same guiders are the reasons why MMM still stands today and forever.

If u are not paid, you are easily rematched, there is no question about that. And if u hav fake POP issue, report it on the order chatbox, it will be resolved once the order turns yellow AND bank statements will be requested whr neccessary. The culprit is blocked and u r rematched simple. Dont be a stonehead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Braze9:
https://www.nairaland.com/3917206/ghwx-account-sale-n250000 so this is why you want to dent the image of MMM. Pervert!!!

you beat me to it sef, i had seen this post before i stumbled upon this one we r in. It got me pissed. Imagine the fool relating his OGH (GHWx term) to MMM. How stupid can someone be?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by SOLASA: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
fifty:
I dont feel like talking too much. But you must be a donkey OP, if you are frustrated with GHwx (Interested people pls see attached pic), pls keep your frustrations to yourself. We guiders warned u all to stick with MMM only, a platform that at least has a valid history and a known founder, some of you said guiders are draining the system and all whatnots. The same guiders are the reasons why MMM still stands today and forever.

If u are not paid, you are easily rematched, there is no question about that. And if u hav fake POP issue, report it on the order chatbox, it will be resolved once the order turns yellow AND bank statements will be requested whr neccessary. The culprit is blocked and u r rematched simple. Dont be a stonehead.

just because I am selling my ghwx account does not mean that is the reason I made this topic, my ghwx account has nothing to do with this topic, I run both accounts, if you want me to sell my mmm account I can do it here but I am still waiting to see if I will get rematched or have my fake pop issue resolved, I have lost far more money on mmm than ghwx, if I don't get rematched expect my mmm account here for sale mmm is far worse than ghwx take it or leave it.
And you are the stonehead.
Re: M.m.m. Has Crashed Again by adax007: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
@ OP, i could remember telling u dat it seems as if ur village pple are after u. How is it dat anytn u lay ur hands on turns out to b a disaster?, it seems as if u're cursed. when pple are happily PHing and GHing on MMM, u are there battling with fake POP. Oh!!!, so u want ur fake POP issue resolved abi and at d same time, u are there spreading false rumors about MMM dat it is about to crash.
I am currently on my knees praying earnestly dat ur fake POP issue won't be resolved until December, and even if they resolve it, may u continue to be merged with pple who wuld keep on uploading fake POP.
***IDIOT***, Cursed fellow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

$25 Bonus: How To Make Money With Payoneer Refer A Friend Program / I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria / Japa Or Invest In Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.