Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing (1920 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by ExAngel007(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
There was a drama between Chris Ngige, minister of labour and employment, and James Faleke when the minister appeared before a house of representatives ad hoc committee on Tuesday.

Faleke, who is representing Ikeja federal constituency, is a member of the ad hoc committee investigating the suspension of the management of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).

Ngige, before answering questions, had started by saying that members of the committee were hisyounger brothers, except Faleke whom he said might be up to 60.

Faleke interrupted the minister, saying he was well over 60, but the minister said the lawmaker was a “small boy” and that he is of the same age bracket with Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who is seen as Faleke’s political benefactor.

“So you are near my age, at least I am seven years older than you. I’m the same age with your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju,”

the minister said.

“And I was governor with him at the same time. He was a senator, I was a senator. I am a two time minister, he isn’t a two time minister.”

Again, Faleke interrupted saying Tinubu “won all his elections very well.” The remark appeared to be a mockery of Nigige whose election as governor of Anambra state was nullified in 2006.

Responding again, Nigige said;
“no problem about that, just like you won your own in Kogi state very well. And you are now the deputy governor and governor of Kogi state.”

Faleke, who was running mate to Abubakar Audu, in the 2015 Kogi governorship election was denied the governorship ticket when Audu suddenly died as the election was almost completed.

When Faleke asked the minister to respond to questions, he said;
“I’m responding my friend, if you yab me, I yab you ten times. I am a Lagos boy, you are just a small boy in Lagos. Look at this Mushin boy, he’s talking with a VI boy. I lived in Victoria Island. Look at this Mushin boy from Kogi o.”

There has been controversy over the suspension of the management of the NSITF.

In a letter on July 1, 2020 and addressed to Adebayo Somefun, managing director of NSITF, Ngige had said President Muhammadu Buhari had approved the suspension of the management Somefun heads over “misappropriation and other gross misconduct”.

Somefun was instructed to hand over to the most senior official in the board, and face a panel that would investigate procurement dealings of the agency from 2017 to 2020.

Reacting, NSITF, however, had said the president has not given such a directive.

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGupHmbSX84

Ngige to honourable faleke: you’re a small boy, if you yab me I yab you back. I am a Lagos boy o. you grew in mushin I grew in VI. tah!!!!

pic.twitter.com/SQFgh8UMk0

— Terry Ikumi (@terryikumi)
July 22, 2020

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-you-are-a-small-boy-from-mushin-ngige-taunts-faleke-at-reps-hearing
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by ukukaegbu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
See levels
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by festacman(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
If Chris Nwabueze Ngige was a gentleman, he wouldn't have fought Chris Uba who had ex-president Obasanjo's support and delivered Anambra State from the grips of greedy hawks. Chris Ngige proved that governance is possible in Anambra State against the pull and tugs of a deadly cabal.

Once Chris Ngige is convinced of an action, no blackmail, no intimidation and no mudslinging would cow him. Hon Faleke is wasting his time and energy.

Faleke should not engage in too much dirty fight for Jagaban because in politics there is always alignment and realignment. Today, where is Gov. Ambode who fought dirty for him? By the way, Kemi Nelson is NOT a sacred cow!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by realstars: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
This Is Our Leaders In Verbal War Like Kids.
All Big Men Where Once Small Boys.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by PowerOfLove: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by GolDRoger: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Old men be disgracing themselves

*Spits*

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by fowlyansh181(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Then if Ngige is older he should act his age. You allowed yourself get into the controversy and corruption that brought you to be questioned by the one you claim is a small boy..

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by chatinent: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
“And I was governor with him at the same time. He was a senator, I was a senator. I am a two time minister, he isn’t a two time minister.”
Guys, did you get what Ngige meant here to us the citizens? He meant we are stupider clearly telling us we have no future in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Action like two fuckboys measuring the length of their Rods

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Queenttoast01: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmm, no mushin boy is small and a mushin guy is a mushin guy
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by techmo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin

When all this investigations by Gbajabiamila are done many would be bruised and rubbished beyond repair.... Lol Akpabio and NDDC , Ngige and NSTIF

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by RuddyFusion(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Just imagine the reasoning levels of those that constitute APC Government...

Thugs

Nothing more

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by kestolove95(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ngige na boss

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Ruggedniggaone: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
I swear ngige get bad mouth see how he destroyed faleke plus tinubu join if tinubu become president in 2023 ordinary council member he no go get under APC

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by techmo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
I swear ngige get bad mouth see how he destroyed faleke plus tinubu join if tinubu become president in 2023 ordinary council member he no go get under APC

Which video did you watch?

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Ruggedniggaone: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Which video did you watch?
the one you watched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by techmo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the one you watched

Ngige just humiliated himself
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Ruggedniggaone: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Ngige just humiliated himself
if you really watched that video you will know that ngige really destroyed both tinubu and faleke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by techmo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
if you really watched that video you will know that ngige really destroyed both tinubu and faleke

I am a VI boy you are a Mushin boy in a public hearing

I am 67 you are seven years younger than me

Lol

4 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by ki02020(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
ukukaegbu:
See levels

You call that show of shame levels....I shake my head

That was a total misplacement of priority.

Let me not talk too much before they will yab me 100 times grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by plessis: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
I see a rift in APC.

APC SE VS APC SW.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Fasindo: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
shocked

See finishing.

I never knew Ngige was the real mentor and King of Nairaland nd Twitter savage guys crew.

Ngige buried Faleke.
Ngige deserved a very cold Heineken for his savage

But isn't it funny how National Assembly has become a mockery institution.
First it was Festus Keyamo that mock them, then Ambassador of Lebanon to Nigeria, then Godswill Akpabio nd now Chris Ngige

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Ruggedniggaone: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=91991901]

Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
ExAngel007:
There was a drama between Chris Ngige, minister of labour and employment, and James Faleke when the minister appeared before a house of representatives ad hoc committee on Tuesday.

Faleke, who is representing Ikeja federal constituency, is a member of the ad hoc committee investigating the suspension of the management of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).

Ngige, before answering questions, had started by saying that members of the committee were hisyounger brothers, except Faleke whom he said might be up to 60.

Faleke interrupted the minister, saying he was well over 60, but the minister said the lawmaker was a “small boy” and that he is of the same age bracket with Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who is seen as Faleke’s political benefactor.

the minister said.

Again, Faleke interrupted saying Tinubu “won all his elections very well.” The remark appeared to be a mockery of Nigige whose election as governor of Anambra state was nullified in 2006.

Responding again, Nigige said;

Faleke, who was running mate to Abubakar Audu, in the 2015 Kogi governorship election was denied the governorship ticket when Audu suddenly died as the election was almost completed.

When Faleke asked the minister to respond to questions, he said;

There has been controversy over the suspension of the management of the NSITF.

In a letter on July 1, 2020 and addressed to Adebayo Somefun, managing director of NSITF, Ngige had said President Muhammadu Buhari had approved the suspension of the management Somefun heads over “misappropriation and other gross misconduct”.

Somefun was instructed to hand over to the most senior official in the board, and face a panel that would investigate procurement dealings of the agency from 2017 to 2020.

Reacting, NSITF, however, had said the president has not given such a directive.

See the video below

Ngige to honourable faleke: you’re a small boy, if you yab me I yab you back. I am a Lagos boy o. you grew in mushin I grew in VI. tah!!!!

pic.twitter.com/SQFgh8UMk0

— Terry Ikumi (@terryikumi)
July 22, 2020

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-you-are-a-small-boy-from-mushin-ngige-taunts-faleke-at-reps-hearing

I'm sorry, but did this actually happen or it is some uncompleted script from a tragicomedy series? I know Nigerian government officials are usually daft, but this is taking it to some Guinness Book of World Record level stupidity.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Ruggedniggaone: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Ruggedniggaone: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Lol

it's like you missed this episode“no problem about that, just like you won your own in
Kogi state very well. And you are now the deputy
governor and governor of Kogi state.”

1 Like

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by techmo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I'm sorry, but did this actually happen or it is some uncompleted script from a tragicomedy series? I know Nigerian government officials are usually daft, but this is taking it to some Guinness Book of World Record level stupidity.

Google the video it is trending just now
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Birdeyeview: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
ki02020:

You call that show of shame levels....I shake my head

That was a total misplacement of priority.

Let me not talk too much before they will yab me 100 times grin
But it is what it is fam
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by techmo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
it's like you missed this episode“no problem about that, just like you won your own in
Kogi state very well. And you are now the deputy
governor and governor of Kogi state.”

Do you know what a public hearing is?

Broadcast to international viewers?

Well he humiliated himself and the video is now being circulated

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by etrange: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sad
Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ngige na savage o, How can you be attacking someone and his mentor at the same time

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Are A Small Boy From Mushin’ — Ngige Taunts Faleke At Reps Hearing by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fasheke rite now....**I for dey my lane o**

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Party: Kaduna Govt. Makes U- Turn, Says Demolished Building Lacks Permit / Aftermath Of The Northern Food Blockage To Southwest / What Is Happening In Owerri Road Onitsha, Anambra State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.