Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Check Out The Holiest In The Big Brother Naija House 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Holiest In The Big Brother Naija House 2020 (753 Views)

Mike Adenuga Cars, Family & House 2020 (photos) / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House / Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Holiest In The Big Brother Naija House 2020 by Jumoke355(f): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Brighto, whose real name is Bright Osemudiame, claims to be the holiest in the Big Brother house. He has shared an insight into his past relationship.

According to the 29-year-old sailor from Edo State, I was in a relationship with my ex-girlfriend for eight years without sex.. you said damn! Okay, the questions are
Is he impotent?
Maybe he attends 'Deeper Life'?
Is the girlfriend as holy as he claims to be?
You can add you questions, cause this is really strange.. some ladies will definitely trip for that.
Actually, First thing that came to my mind was we need an herbalist to check this dude up, that is if he's not trying get himself some attention like other housemates does.
I wonder why they broke up though.. lol

Stay tuned for more Big Brother Naija 2020 gists...

SOURCE: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2020/07/Check-out-the-holiest-in-big-brother-naija-house.html

Re: Check Out The Holiest In The Big Brother Naija House 2020 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
That means there's nothing stopping me from trying my luck next time

(1) (Reply)

“I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26” – Lady Reveals / Bbnaija: Tundeednut And Fans Raises Over 700k Naira To Vote Laycon / Fans React As Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Latest Lamborghini Dress On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.