Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters (60918 Views)

EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations / Police Arrest Four Ex-president Jonathan's In-laws Over Theft Of Jewellery, Valu / Police Arrest Oyo House Of Assembly Chief Whip Over Olatoye’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by visijo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerians
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Realerreal: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
I want to comment, but first is this true. You all know how Sahara reporters roll? Pls confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Africa is doomed forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by LibertyRep: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Whose money was stolen?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by tysontim(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
I go like thief this amount so far them go flog me. Obj should come and flog me self
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91995130:
Over 160M theft and you are still alive
meanwhile who theif 1000 naira dem go put tire for him neck burn am to ashes

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Artiiclebeast: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Karma is truly a bitch.

This is what happens to almost all of them "commonwealth thieves", they end up stealing for other thieves to steal from them.

Imagine somebody wey every Nigerian suppose give one stroke of koboko each for all their evil to the state.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Sunofgod(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerians and theft............ grin
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by CsRockefeller(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Obj that used to beat his first wife in public.

I believe this story.

Nevertheless, I respect him so much.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by saintuspapa(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Funny old man. He ought to have gone there alone.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Baba Why na? The koboko won't bring the money. Moreover you fall my hand if this true sha.Seems Baba should learn to trust only God.Trusting men no dey work.I am sure this is an electronic theft.I don't know why cbn won't allow people access to accounts on their bvn. This might even be a akoba adaba episode.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by PureGoldh(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Just speechless.

Meanwhile...I sell Pure Original Honey... kindly contact the number on the picture below let's talk about it

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by kareemkamil(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
How much is 160m with the one you stole in Nigeria, idiot old fool
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Jeux: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
I wonder how long his own flogging will last if they decide to flog him for what he stole from Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by friday2011(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Untop 160m, baba, you have my support, no be #160, baba suppose carry am go army barracks seff, make dem lock am up.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by bustykasa(f): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
shame! shame!! shame!!!
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by chiiraq802(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
sylve11:
If anybody should be flogged, then it's Obasanjo himself for the mess he and his accompliceS drove Nigeria into. 97 politicians in this country deserve to be flogged 1 strokeeach by every citizen of this country.

Anyway, old age comes with some madness and when thieves are close to thieves they tend to thief the thieves. undecided cool

97% or 100%
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Picture pls
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by AngelicBeing: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is the woman crippled? How hard is it to shove an 83 year old man? Maybe he has yes-men of varying ages always ready to do his bidding. That is exactly the way the man caged this nation for eight years straight and wanted an extra four.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by gungab(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by adenigga(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Afolabimills(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
And so what?next abeg
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by NSK4U(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2020

ordinary flogging for a whopping 160mill?

....shows Obj is a very kind man.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by techmo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin

Typical Obasanjo

Old asshole , all Nigerian Generals are assholes including Buhari

Flogging another man's wife over 160 million when the money was also looted by you

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Yankee101: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's better than assassinating or jailing her
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by amaridigital(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Solababa91:
OBJ old soldier never die...
A plot of land for sale very close to the main road, at Falegan along Ilawe Road, Ado Ekiti, contact zero seven zero six three five six triple one two.

Will you say the same if that was Buhari?
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by 1759ademola(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
There is stealing syndrome everywhere in Nigeria now.
Any business established is a food to the dogs
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
its possible, untamed human. Silly old man.
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Alexaonfleek: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin
LMAO!! This is really funny. The clowns we have as politicians
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by otomatic(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sahara reporters for ask the person wey dem flog wetin she do na.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is a case of ''Pot calling kettle black''.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.