Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters (60917 Views)

EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations / Police Arrest Four Ex-president Jonathan's In-laws Over Theft Of Jewellery, Valu / Police Arrest Oyo House Of Assembly Chief Whip Over Olatoye’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by lagosrd: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
its possible, untamed human. Silly old man.
Can't be as hopeless as the dullard himself.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by lagosrd: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2020
The husband stole and the news didnt even cover the whereabout of the husband but only the wife. Such s bunch of liars
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by kudinkarfe: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2020
FirstSon01:
kiss
Obj wey thief billions Dae flog person wife and mother cause of 160m
Mcchhheewww
So he should let her go unpunished after betraying a trust and stealing his hard earned money. You most be indomie generation.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by emmy4life02(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2020
PowerOfLove:
A case of theif flogging another theif. Obasnajo spent $16b on power during his time and at the end, nothing could be shown for it. Is he not a theif as well?
Shout up ur dirty mouth this kid. I guess is ur father that built, Papalanto, Omotosho & Geregu power station? Nonsense & rubbish everywhere from this kids born in late1990s & early 2000s.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Being a Thief is not a law for death penalty or Assault. You can check Nigerian criminal law proceeding.
That being told he assaulted an unarmed female citizen regardless of the relationship surrounding the event.
well to answer your question, you can only try these actions in your home don't try it outside less you will be cooling ur feet in Jail.
Ikpongiton:
a thief must be flogged.so,the general is in order.he supposed to have ordered her to do frog jump.but ,but if i may ask, are you a thief,to support a thief?
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Astrologyfact: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmnnnn Niggarrrrrrrrr

Isoright
Good Morning boss...every where go stew for you!
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2020
muchroom:
And who pronounced her guilty?
lmaooooo are you joking?
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Superwave: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
its possible, untamed human. Silly old man.
This isn't surprising as you normally refer your nobody father in likely manner
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by authority2006(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2020
kingthreat:
Someone steal 160 million? Abeg Baba Iyabo flog the collaborator wife. If she vex, make she sue.

Who flogged Obasanjo himself for looting so much of our resources? "they said you stole N160 million naira", he wasn't even sure.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by wink2015(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2020
This can only happen in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Ifedayo94(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2020
I need to see the video.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2020
authority2006:

Who flogged Obasanjo himself for looting so much of our resources? "they said you stole N160 million naira", he wasn't even sure.

Oga, leave baba Iyabo. Shey na your wife, him waya koboko?
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by euniselfyahoo: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Ole dey call person ole. Check it out.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by otomatic(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Redhot111:

Person we still dey cry go fit talk? na when she don cry finish Dem go come back. or Dem wait make she cry finish

Na the only way I see as witnesses no wan talk. Witnesses too fit no even know wetin happen. Dem just know say Baba come flog him kinsman wife. Na she now, go know wetin happen and whether Baba talk true for her head.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by gudugudumeje: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
OBASANJO - a misleader with madness and serial insanity all the way to set society at strife lk Azikwe,Tafawa Balewa. Akintola and Ahmadu Bello were in the crooked, cruel and squalid beginnings of Nig.'s representative democracy attempt on country-wide level...
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by nick50(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Old soldier never die..
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by macjurek(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Baba and Elder state man Sir Obasanjo I just read this and I can not believe it and I would regards it as journalistic jargons and cheap journalism until proved to be true by the victims since they are relatives.

But then with due respect for the law of the land and human right laws and privileges,Baba please we are in a democratic rule.

Yes if true Baba temper is hype due to anger,Daddy the victims need apologies.

Thanks,my opinions.
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by IvarTheBoneless: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Obj that used to beat his first wife in public.

I believe this story.

Nevertheless, I respect him so much.

Hmmmm... any evidence of this ?
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by nogragra: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
muchroom:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/22/ex-nigerian-president-obasanjo-allegedly-flogs-relative%E2%80%99s-wife-horse-whip-over-n160m-
........FELLOW NIGERIANS, yoruba bo won ni enirihun he to fe ku ntori e. Owo eni to ti sonu nko. When someone finds a valuable and want to die because of it, what must the one who lose it do? The issue here is typical of Nigerian politicians and thieves in Government being intolerant to lose their ungainly wealth. This man is one of those who stole Nigeria to irrelevance today and even participated in the destruction of Nigeria's future at the most criitical point in history by rigging 1979 watershed election in favour of Shehu shagari a mere unknown grade 2 teacher. Yet this man still continue to behave like a rabid dog. How much is ordinary N160m compared to the billions he have stolen from the 70s to date?
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Christistruth00: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
nogragra:

........FELLOW NIGERIANS, yoruba bo won ni enirihun he to fe ku ntori e. Owo eni to ti sonu nko. When someone finds a valuable and want to die because of it, what must the one who lose it do? The issue here is typical of Nigerian politicians and thieves in Government being intolerant to lose their ungainly wealth. This man is one of those who stole Nigeria to irrelevance today and even participated in the destruction of Nigeria's future at the most criitical point in history by rigging 1979 watershed election in favour of Shehu shagari a mere unknown grade 2 teacher. Yet this man still continue to behave like a rabid dog. How much is ordinary N160m compared to the billions he have stolen from the 70s to date?

Obasanjo's Govt paid all Nigeria's debts .
If he truly believed the lady had a hand in the stealing of the money he could have arranged for the Police to detain her until his money was recovered.

No need for Agbero reclessness.
Obasanjo didn't respect his own wives not to talk of the Wife of a man whom he believes. stole his money.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by authority2006(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
kingthreat:

Oga, leave baba Iyabo. Shey na your wife, him waya koboko?

He's a thief himself. Do you disagree?
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by kingthreat(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
authority2006:

He's a thief himself. Do you disagree?

He was. Collected millions from Atiku to buy his support. I dont disagree though
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by FirstSon01: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
kudinkarfe:

So he should let her go unpunished after betraying a trust and stealing his hard earned money. You most be indomie generation.

So flogging her is right?
What happened to handing her over to the police?
BTW you didn't do anything to all the politicians that have been stealing your tax. Mcheeeww
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
silly comment from a silly boy.
Superwave:

This isn't surprising as you normally refer your nobody father in likely manner
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by ninodaniel(m): 3:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Dangrace01:
What. Baba never retire
Baba na ur car b that?
The car sharp o...I dey happy for u..abeg show me small love
Re: Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters by GODSENT252: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2020
saintuspapa:
Funny old man. He ought to have gone there alone.
i saw youq mail sir. I have replied sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.